Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
34.amaya
epilogue!!
alfaaz

23.amaya

634 36 2
By crimson_writes

Zid thi yeh tumhe ke
hum bhi kuch kahe.
Humein ghila tha ke
tum chup rahe
Yeh majbooriyaan aur yeh faasle
nahi chahe phir bhi badhte gaye...

~Rendezvous2m

Nervous.....

Don't know why but Iwas feeling very nervous. I was all ready but still wanted  to do something but don't wanna go there.

The people  who were closed for me are again calling me and reason is ayesha.

I am really happy for her, she was really good to me when nabhan turned his back and she even tried to contact me but I didn't want to.

Sadiq bhai was really the one reason I shut myself away from her I don't want to create problems for them.

I was done with my make up I just had to wear my dress and jewelry than we will leave.

I can say that no one was ready outside they all are just so lazy and elders are already there so only we cousins need to leave.

The dawat was in some sort of small banquet with us and some other people I don't know.

I picked up my magenta chicken work dress which was a gift from mommy when I started working as CEO.

It was beautiful and I wanted to wear this. It is so comfortable and I love it when mommy smiles seeing me wear this.

Along this I wrapped a olive color hijab as this dress had some flower design of olive color.

Wearing my classic watch and some pink bangles,my sandals and abhaya I walked down to see boys seated talking among themselves I guess girls are late.

I walked to kitchen and drink a glass of water than made my way to where they were present.

I could feel his gaze on me it was burning me but I ignored him and read some mails in my phone.

After half an hour we all were ready leave for the venue. Now the battle began as to who will sit where. We stood there staring at the car but not doing anything.

"Amaya, farid, faris you in one car with me, annu bhai, husna and these duffers in one car okay?" One of my cousin suggest.

"Nabhaan!" Nabhaan turned to glare but everyone waved him away.

"Haan haan annu bhai."He inhaled a sharp breath grunting something. I nodded but again he stopped.

"You both come in this car I will accompany Amaya."I felt butterflies in stomach when my  name rolled off his lips. After two years! Allah!!

"I don't want you in my car." Everyone gasped at my rudeness but he was unfazed.

"In my car." He said in stern yet gentle voice.

"You can have yours I will have mine." I shrugged. This is the first argument I had in last two years no one dared to speak a word againt me.

"How about we all go annu  bhai's car maya you come with faris Or abdul." Husna tried to cool the air but I turned icy air

"I will drive alone."I announced and settled in my  car than drove on the roads hating him in my home.

Who allowed him in atleast faris would have known how he will be around me but still he is behaving like his tongue is on walk.

I played surahs and drove but suddenly it started raining. What!!

Allah! Taking deep breath I stopped the car my hand still on steering wheel and volume up the recitation because I know I might panick and cry here.

Taking deep breaths to calm myself I closed my eyes and inhaled-exhaled inhaled-exhaled.

When that wasn't working I leaned my head on steering wheel. My hands turned cold the voice of pitter patter is something I hate now. I could feel cold sweat on my forehead. Ya Allah!

I shrieked when heard a loud knock on car window. Taking a deep breath I lower the window to hear his concern voice.

"Let me drive Amaya" His eyes held something I hate now, love for me!

I shook my head and jumped on passenger seat. I shut my eyes gulping my tears, and wiping the sweat.

"Since when you have Ombrophobia." I sighed and changed the casette  to songs and volumed up to a pitch. He tried to low it but I again raised it.

🎶Jahaan jad kol si
Naa qadr naa mol si
Chhad aaye apne hi vede
Mulk paraaye ne
Gharaan de kiraye ne
Ho lay apne si jede
Ho kallan labhda phiran din-raat
Labhda phiraan tera saath
Saaiyaan karaa de mulaqaat
Jitthe vasdi, Jitthe vasdi
Jitthe vasdi Khudaai

I don't why I loved rain but this man really had an effect on me. I hate it when his scent gets mixed with mine. I hate the time when we shared the love I hate it when he tries to be caring all of a sudden.

Jadon ambaraan barasya paani
Mitti di khushbu.. mitti di khushbu..
Mitti di khushboo aayi

Jadon mere sheher nu
Jaande dekhe ghair nu
Jaandiyaan si meri vi sadaavan

Betha kinni door main
Hoke majboor main
Rabba teri kidda di sajaavan
Ik sun le aawaaz
Ik poori kar de meri aas
Ik mann jaa ardaas

Why is he doing this? Didn't he want me death or didn't he tried to kill me? Am I mad here to do whatever he says to do.

Otho na mud ke, Otho na mud ke
Otho na mud ke bulaayin

Jadon ambaraan barasya paani
Mitti di khushbu..
Mitti di khushbu..
Mitti di khushboo aayi 🎶

Why is he doing this? Didn't he want me death or didn't he tried to kill me? Am I mad here to do whatever he says to do.

The car stopped which made me run in with a umbrella over. My anger took over my fear. I can't even bear his presence now.

Still! Still this heart yearns for him, his love his every emotions.

I walked in to see two pregnant women eating along with my family.

On seeing me ayesha stood and tried to run but I reached her and engulfed myself in her arms.

I kissed her hair as she sniffed, rubbing my back. Nadia stood slowly and I hugged her from side as she was heavily pregnant.

"Who is first and I heard only about ayesha" I asked with curiosity and glee they both are really a goal now.

"We both are together in this and exact date is given. Only you are left! Hurry up Amaya."I raised my brows on the comment passed by nadia.

As if realised, she  looked around to see everyone staring me Or say mommy and tayijaan with two chachi too.

"She meant that I should hurry up and marry someone to join them. Which is impossible because you both are towards the end of pregnancy women!"I covered up but felt him looking me Or say boring holes on me

They both didn't left my side and spoke about everything and anything. Nadia here and there almost told about I and nabhaan but we were save.

I could see mommy and tayijaan being suspicious about me. And I will  not say her the truth. Because I know how this all will end up.

To be continue.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 19
A simple misunderstanding can lead to serious consequences, despite not being one's fault. How can things possibly go wrong? How will things work o...
566K 13.9K 53
Oil doesn't mix with water, we were taught that when the teacher was ranting about the basic laws of science. It doesn't combine just like how light...
28.1K 1.6K 41
what will happen when a dengerous mafia queen fall in love with a innocent boy, whom's life is like hell. The story is about a mafia girl who fall in...
91.9K 1.3K 34
18+ story You graduated highschool as you had a stalker little did you know you were kidnapped by someone