Demon Riot and Carlton Drake

Por venomlover_2021

It was then that Carlton felt very warm. Odd. He must have accidentally put the thermostat on high for some r... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Chapter Seven

1.2K 38 3
Por venomlover_2021

Carlton walked in through the familiar doors of the Life Foundation and headed towards the lab. He was eager to continue his experiment from last night. Riot could sense this also and grumbled the whole way.

Upon heading down to their destination, a tall, bald man walked up to them. Riot was growly at first but then realized from looking through Carlton's memories that this was a close ally.

Treece.

That's what the man's name was.

"Sir, more lab animals have been shipped here. Should we put them in the same compartments as the others?" he wondered.

"Yes, and make sure that they are well fed, when they arrive," Cartlon replied, glancing at the man. "We can't have them dying on us."

"All right, sir, I will get someone down there," the other said with a nod.

Once he left, Carlton sighed.

"Okay, we're going to have to be fast if you want to get some food," he said under his breath. "The delivery truck with the other animals will be arriving soon and we can't cause a scene."

Maybe I like causing a scene. After all, my name is Riot... the demon chuckled.

"I swear if you even think about it, you're not getting food until I say so," Carlton muttered as he picked up his pace.

Ah, but I control you, don't I? It's as easy as a master commanding his pet...

"I'm not your pet."

Sure....

"Okay, we're almost there, we just need to—" Carlton began but then someone interrupted.

"Mr. Drake!"

The man looked up to see Dora Skirth approaching.

Ah, the little angel looks even more tempting today... Riot growled hungrily in Carlton's ear.

"We are not eating her."

She's annoying!

"She's only doing what she loves and if you think scientists are annoying, just hop out of me and find a new passenger."

Oh, I would never do that. Such a good little snack around and so few who would actually accept me...

"I haven't accepted you. You forced yourself on me."

Before Riot could reply, Dora finally caught up with them, smiling.

"Mr. Drake," she smiled with a nod. Carlton returned the nod and smiled a little.

"Treece already told me about the lab animals," he said as he continued walking.

"Oh, I was just wondering if we could continue working on that experiment," she replied politely.

No, Riot grumbled. We have other things to do!

"Oh, yes, uh, we could work on that," Carlton said, trying to block the voice out.

"Great! Are we going now?"

"Well, I had to check on some of the lab animals, they were reported being sluggish a bit lately," Carlton lied.

"Oh! I'll just come with you, then. The lab is right next to the animal's storage," Dora smiled.

No! Riot snarled, making Carlton jump a little. Tell her that if she comes with us, we will bite her head off!

"No," Carlton hissed under his breath. "We can't do that!"

"Mr. Drake? Sir, are you alright?" Dora wondered, peering at the man in confusion.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," Drake mumbled. "Just...a little under the weather today. I'll be fine."

Carlton.....meat....

"You'll get it soon, shut up," Carlton muttered, agitated.

Don't tell me to shut up, you little bitch!

Carlton decided to say nothing more as they continued to walk down the hall towards where the animals were kept. He wasn't really listening to Dora's comments and it only got worse when Riot wouldn't stop complaining about how hungry he was and that he needed food RIGHT NOW or else he was going to "rip some stupid ass's head off!".

Carlton pressed a button and the doors to the animal lab opened, allowing him and Dora access to the inside.

Finally! Riot sighed, eager to get to work.

But as they came in further, Carlton saw that there were a whole lot of people coming in and out with the new shipped lab animals. Riot growled inside, louder and louder so that it reverberated his insides aggressively.

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!

"No!" Drake hissed. "I already told you that we can't do that!"

Fine. Then I guess I'll have to eat you for the time being! Riot growled low.

"R-riot?" Carlton whispered, feeling the demon shift inside of him. The warmth seemed to be traveling downwards towards his—

Oh, shit.

"Hey, I'm going to head to the bathroom, you can start without me," Carlton said hurriedly as he left Dora's side.

Dora looked after him, confused.

"Oh. Alright...?"

Carlton slammed the door inside the nearest bathroom and sagged against it, gasping. Riot growled coldly as the sound of slick, wet tentacles slid across and inside the man's body, touching every surface and every slender curve, pulsating and wickedly unrelenting.

"R-riot...." he whimpered, trembling violently.

I told you I needed food, Riot returned stiffly. Why disregard my voice? Now look at what you've done. Forcing you to beg for me to stop, only because you wouldn't stop for food!

"Riot, I—"

The demon's head manifested and stared down at Drake, grin utterly toothy and sadistic.

"I think you like it this way," he said, quieter now. "You wanted this ever since I told you that we could fuck to be able to feed me..."

Carlton choked out a moan and a gasp as the tentacles squeezed and sucked and caressed.

He tried to speak, but his mouth didn't seem to be working.

Riot was merciless. Bending down his head, he licked the man's lips, softly and possessively.

"You would like it if we did this every time I got hungry, wouldn't you?" he whispered. "Letting me take control....you think it's hot...."

Carlton squirmed and wriggled as his hands were pressed against the door, immobilizing him.

"I'm going to eat you, Carlton," Riot growled. "I'm going to use this little body for what it was made for and fuck you rough and long...."

Carlton gasped when he felt a tentacle curl around his eyes, blocking his vision.

"Riot, what—?"

"It will heighten your senses, little passenger," Riot replied. "And believe me, I won't be merciful when you beg for me to stop. "

"Why?!"

"Because you denied me food," Riot explained, letting a thick tentacle wrap around the man's dick and fucking jerked it, making the man squeal and gasp.

"You—"

"What's the better option, Carlton? Eat people, go inside the lab and eat those animals while the people are there, or fuck it out in the bathroom where no one will see us?" A short pause. "Or do you want them to see us?"

A small whimper as Riot tightened his grip.

"Hmmmm, interesting...." Riot smiled. "Your mind is telling me that you would indeed love it if we did that. Me fucking you in public....letting everyone hear your delicious little moans and sounds...."

The demon growled low and dangerously slid his tongue around Carlton's neck, squeezing the man's throat gently.

"But I'm not going to do that. At least not now. You belong only to me, Carlton. Only I get to hear those sounds you make."

Riot could feel the arousal flooding the man's entire being and chuckled wickedly. Carlton moaned louder when the gray demon's tentacle swelled inside of his ass.

"And just to let them know that you belong to me..." Riot began, but then stopped as his maw opened wide, his tongue uncurling from his passenger's neck.

Carlton waited, still trying to calm himself down.

Suddenly, he felt the plunge of teeth bury into his shoulder. There was the sound of ripping material and Riot's fangs had sliced deep into his collarbone. Startled, Carlton cried out.

Instantly, a thick, wet tentacle slid inside of his mouth, choking him. Beginning to panic, Carlton began to struggle.

"Shhhh, I got us," Riot whispered as he kissed the man's neck softly, tongue lapping up the blood spilling from his shoulder. "Just relaxxxx...."

Carlton found out soon enough that he didn't need to breathe. Riot was doing it for him, supplying his lungs with oxygen as his throat was occupied. Content for now, he sucked on the tentacle inside his mouth.

"So delicious, little snack," Riot cooed as he pressed sloppy, unmapped licks and kisses against the man's tan, sweaty skin. "I could eat you out any day..."

Another lick, this time lower down. The tentacle in Carlton's ass kept pounding into him, just shy of his prostate. Riot knew what he was doing and did it well.

The demon kissed slowly, gently down Carlton's torso. Carlton had long silence collapsed on the floor and lay there, helpless and vulnerable.

Riot then came to the man's tentacle covered dick. Growling dangerously, the demon narrowed his eyes, grinning wider.

"I'm going to eat your dick, little treat," he whispered softly against the throbbing member. "Suck it dry and then immediately make you hard again. I'm going to milk you out so quickly that you won't be able to concentrate on anything else.. " A short pause. "Hmm. And then maybe I'll eat your ass afterwards....."

And being the piece of shit that he was, Riot licked against Drake's stuffed hole, making him moan. The tentacle that had been in his mouth curled around his neck, squeezing firmly.

Without waiting a moment longer, Riot uncurled the tentacle from Carlton's dick and immediately clamped his mouth around it. Carlton moaned louder.

Oh, God! Riot's mouth was so fucking warm! Warmer than the tentacle had been! So hot and moist and big!

Carlton couldn't help it. He mewled and whimpered and whined and gasped as Riot began to suck, gently at first. But when the demon found out how close the man was to orgasm, he smiled and sucked harder and harder. He sucked so hard it began to hurt, the tips of his hidden teeth scraping up against the throbbing, screaming member.

Riot hummed and pressed closer. Thick, silver tentacles traveled all over the man, touching and claiming. The three largest tentacles had spears at the end of them, softly pressing against the skin, breaking it a little, letting blood spill out.

"See how well I touch you, little snack?" Riot growled pleasantly as he feasted off the chemicals. "I know you better than anyone else will ever know. I know all your triggers, all your sensitive places.... where you want to be touched...."

Riot was in a better mood now that he had been getting his phenylalanine and Carlton was grateful. Riot continued to suck against the man's dick until he finally came with a shout.

"Oh, you're doing so well for me, little passenger, " Riot whispered softly as the orgasm racked the man's body. "Look, your first orgasm. Let's see how many more we can extract out of you...."

Wrenching out the tentacle in his passenger's ass, Riot slid down farther until he was level with the man's entrance. Forming a torso now, he hooked the man's legs around his neck and smiled down at the gasping man.

Carlton looked up at him with a dazed expression on his face, finally coming down from his high.

"W-we can't," he whispered, throat dry. "N-need to rest."

"Ah, but look. Your little friend is so happy to see us...." Riot smiled and laughed when Carlton's eyes widened when he saw his dick already hard again.

"How?!" he whispered, closing his eyes right.

"I have ways...." Riot sneered. "Now....I'm still not satisfied. I need more. And so do you. What I gave you before wasn't enough. You wanted more, didn't you? You do want more."

"Y-yes...." Carlton whispered weakly, pleading.

Riot chuckled.

"Good boy," he whispered and then shoved the entire length of his tongue inside the man's twitching, eager, already spread out hole.

The tongue was bigger than the tentacle had been and it hurt just a little as it was pushed inside. The heat from the demon's mouth against the heat between his legs made Carlton gasp blissfully.

"How do you like this, little one? You like having my tongue inside you?" Riot teased, wriggling the tip as the tongue caressed the walls inside.

Carlton only gasped and whined.

"Ah, ah, ah—" he moaned as the tongue pressed in deeper and deeper.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Riot growled. "Making sure you feel this for days, Carlton. It's going to be amusing to watch you go about your day, sore and spent from this...."

"F-fucking b-bastard," Carlton retorted breathlessly.

The tongue seemed to swell bigger and slammed harshly up against Carlton's prostate, making him jolt.

"AHH!!"

"Ohhh, you didn't cum...." Riot sneered as he pounded against the man's entrance again. "Guess I'm going to have to keep pressing against your cute little prostate until you do...."

"W-wait—ah! AHH!!"

Riot laughed wickedly as his tongue curled up and hit the right spot over and over and over again. Riot had formed an entire body of himself now, making Carlton look puny. Tentacles continue to harass and kiss the man, quicker and quicker as the man's second orgasm began to build steadily.

"You taste so delicious, little treat," Riot growled. "So wet, so warm inside for me....."

Carlton couldn't reply, he was so drunk with pleasure.

Riot chuckled.

"I'm going to fucking break you," he whispered.

Another good slam against the man's rebellious prostate and Carlton finally came. Riot hummed and pressed closer, allowing his tongue to travel past the man's prostate and into the wet, soaked unknown.

"Riot, please!" Carlton begged, tears streaming down his sweaty face. "Please!"

Riot extracted his tongue carefully and then slid back up to face Carlton again, their mouths almost touching.

"We're not even close to being done yet," he replied calmly as he kissed the man's lips.

"You're so greedy!" Carlton muttered, trying to catch his breath.

"Only because I was starving," Riot replied with a smirk. "Now...." Carlton shuddered when he felt that massive dick press up against his abused hole. "Third time's the charm...."

Riot shoved it inside. Carlton threw back his head and screamed silently. Riot took advantage of that beautifully exposed neck and softly licked and nipped it, sucking hard and leaving marks.

"Mine," he growled obsessively. "Only mine."

Carlton gasped as the huge member stretched him to his limits. His legs were shaking and his body barely able to hang on. His dick was straining and hurt from how dry it was.

"Suck," Riot commanded, pressing a finger to Carlton's lips. Carlton obediently opened his mouth and the finger slid inside. Carlton's as content to suck at the digit and Riot hummed in approval.

"You're so obedient," he whispered. "Much better from the last few days....we should be able to bond together soon."

Carlton shot him a questioning look through the bliss.

"I'll tell you afterwards," Riot promised with a handsome grin. "For now..." his thighs slapped against Carlton's skin louder, "we enjoy the moment."

Carlton desperately hoped that no one had heard him. It would be very embarrassing if someone had. What else would the slapping sound of skin against skin sound like? He blushed at the thought.

"Want me to be louder?" Riot asked, pleased.

He cranked up his movements, making the sounds echo through the bathroom. The wet, sloppy slurches and squelches were enough to tell outsiders what was happening and Carlton moaned, blushing uncontrollably.

Riot chuckled and leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," he whispered. "I know you enjoy the thought of people listening...."

Carlton shuddered. He knew it was true. He had some really weird secrets and this was one of them. Well, it wasn't weird it was just something he—

"Your prostate is gonna be bruised and sore from all this rough-handling," Riot mused, smirking. "I won't heal you this time, Carlton. I want you to feel this for days. And it will serve as a reminder that any time I'm hungry...." he pressed against the nerves inside Carlton's brain, forcing him to orgasm again, "you just need to ask."

Carlton was spent. He could barely function after his third orgasm. He lay panting and exhausted on the floor while Riot licked up his cum and cleaned him up, dressing him again.

"I think I'll stick with Azazul, the demon of war," he mumbled as Riot pulled his pants up.

Riot chuckled, amused.

"Aww, is Asmodeous getting too much for you?" he sneered. Carlton didn't say anything and Riot smirked. "Let's get you home," he said. "You're too tired to figure out stupid chemicals and I'm too full to eat some puny rabbits."

Carlton was too tired to argue.

But he did think.

What has my life become?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

165K 4.1K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...
50.5K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
28.9M 686K 36
"Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could reach the handle and my body hit a wall. I took a step back and realized...
556K 11K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...