Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote

204 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

Same outfit as in the previous chapter.

''Can I borrow your laptop?' Bella asks me as she and I walk into the house. ''Yeah sure,'' I smile at her. She smiles at me and follows me up the stairs. 

Once I hand her my laptop she thanked me and walks over and sits on one of my sofas. I walk over and sit down beside her with a book and my phone. 

She and I sat there in comfortable silence doing our own thing. I look up from my book to my phone when I saw that I got a message from Noah. I frown reading the message before closing the book and sitting up.

''Everything okay?'' Bella asks looking up from the laptop to look at me. ''Yeah, Noah just wants to meet up,'' I tell her leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek. 

''Stay in here as long as like, I will be back later. Tell Charlie where I've gone,'' I call out to her as I was already out of my bedroom door.

Once I got out of the house I walk into the woods and look around before closing my eyes and searching for Noah's mind. Once I located him I shift before running off in his direction, following his thoughts and scent.

Once I get to his location I see that Carlisle is standing next to Noah and across from them were two guys without shirts. Both parties were tense and eyeing each other all except for Carlisle.

They all look at me when they heard me approach. Noah smiles recognising my wolf form as Carlisle looks at me in awe and the other two look at me with caution and confusion.

I shift back into my human form, fully clothed before walking up to Noah and immediately leaning into his side as he wrapped an arm around my waist. 

''Alvenia, this Is Sam Uley and Paul Lahote. They are wolves, Sam is the pack alpha,'' Carlisle introduces me coming to stand on my other side.

''What is she?'' Sam asks looking at me. I look to Carlisle and Noah and Carlisle is the one to nod his head in encouragement. 

''It would be easier if I were to show you if you trust me to do so?'' I ask them stepping forward. Sam and Paul look at each other before looking at me, ''How would you show us?'' Paul asks.

''It's a simple spell,'' I tell them. They share another look before Sam sighs and nods his head. Given the fact that they made no move to walk forward, I took that as a sign to step forward.

I walk towards them and raise my hands to the side of their faces. ''In Serita!'' I once again show the same memories that I have been showing everyone else who I have met. 

Once I was done showing them the memories I turn around and walk back toward Noah and Carlisle. Noah brings me as close as he could to his body glaring at the two.

''So you are a part Vampire?'' Sam asks confused. ''Untriggered, the blood running through my veins has Vampiric properties. If I ever die-'' I can feel Noah's grip on me tighten as the last word was said aloud. 

I smile at him comfortingly grabbing his free hand while the other rested on the one around my waist before looking back to Sam and Paul.

''If I die, I would only be dead temporarily and then I would wake up in transition. When and if that happens, I will need to drink human blood to complete the transition into a Vampire. And the blood doesn't have to be from the vein but it could be from a blood bag,'' I tell them.

''I guess what is left to discuss is how the treaty pertains to Alvenia?'' Carlisle speaks up stepping forward. ''We will have to talk to the tribe elders, see what they would have to say'' Sam tells us. 

''Please let us know what you all decide,'' Carlisle smiles at them politely. Sam and Paul just nod before turning around and running into the woods. 

Carlisle turns to look at Noah and me smiling. ''That went well,'' he tells us. ''Alvenia it's a pleasure to see you again. I am happy that it's not in the emergency room,'' he smiles at me. 

''It's nice to see you too Carlisle,'' I smile back at him. ''I should head back home,'' I smile at Noah. ''I'll run you back,'' Noah tells me. 

I wave and say goodbye to Carlisle before he speeds off. I turn to look at Noah and smile. ''Hop on beautiful,'' he smirks turning around. I chuckle getting onto his back.

Noah rushes off and soon we come to the woods just by my house. I smile before leaning over and kissing his cheek before hopping off his back.

''We won't be in school tomorrow, the sun is coming out to play,'' he tells me placing his hands on my waist. ''I may have known what you and your family were but I still don't know why you can't be seen in the sun,'' I shake my head. 

Noha chuckles. ''I'll show you one time,'' he tells me. I smile looking up at him. ''Were you alright with having to tell the Wolves about your past?'' He asks me. 

''I knew that it would have to be done at some point and I don't want to be the cause of any problems between your family and the Qulleietes,'' I tell him.

''You know at some point you are going to have to meet Esme, she is sad that she is the only one that hasn't met you yet,'' Noah smirks down at me. 

I smile up at him. ''I will meet her when Bella meets her,'' I tell him. He looks at me in confusion. ''I may not see the future like Alice but I can tell Bella will figure everything out soon,'' I tell him. 

''You think that she's going to find out?'' he asks. ''I know she is, she was very cunning in getting the information she wanted out of Jake at the beach today,'' I smirk.

''You think she will be able to handle it?'' he asks concerned. ''She's known about my family's secret since I first shifted'' I tell him. ''Well, when she does, you both will have to meet Esme,'' he tells me leaning forward. 

''You got it,'' I tell him meeting his lips. He and I spend a minute kissing before leaning back. I open my eyes still smiling looking into his eyes.

Alvenia and Noah. (Imagine them in the woods beside the house!)

''Be careful tomorrow,'' he tells me. ''At school where nothing exciting could ever happen, I don't know that sounds like a tough ask,'' I playfully shake my head. 

Noah just shakes his head leaning in and peaking me on the lips before stepping away. ''Be safe,'' he tells me before speeding away. I smile ''I will,'' I whisper knowing that he could hear me before turning around and walking out of the woods towards the front door. 

''Al? Is that you?'' Dad calls out as I shut my door. ''Yeah,'' I call out before walking into the living room and seeing him sitting on the couch. 

I walk over and sit next to him just watching whatever was playing. I look at him when he leans over and turns off the TV before turning to look at me. ''Where were you?''

He doesn't sound mad or accusatory but instead just sounds curious. ''I was just out with Noah Cullen,'' I tell him. ''You and the Cullen boy have been spending a lot of time together lately, is there something I should know?'' He asks me. 

I smile and roll my eyes. ''We've been on one date so far, He's nice and respectful,'' I tell him. He nods his head smirking before turning around to look back at the TV as he unpaused it.

''That's it?'' I ask him. ''I may be your dad, but so is Klaus. I think the boy will have enough trouble with him without me having to add on,'' he tells me. 

''But don't get me wrong he hurts you and he will answer to me,'' Charlie tells me looking serious. I chuckle kissing his cheek before getting up. ''I have no doubt you would,'' I tell him.

Time Skip.

Alvenia's Outfit/ Necklaces and Bag.

Alvenia's Hairstyle.

As Noah said, today was a sunny day. Something that was a nice change from all the rain. Bella was ecstatic when she woke up. 

''You just can't help but look like a model can you?'' Bella asks as she comes into the kitchen. I look down at what I was wearing before looking back at her shrugging my shoulders.

''You find what you were looking for on my laptop last night?'' I ask her. ''Yeah there is this book about Qulleitte Legends at this bookstore in Port Angelas that might give me the answers that I need,'' Bella tells me nodding as she sits down.

''I just wish that I could tell you or that Edward would get over himself and tell you,'' I tell her. Bella shakes her head. ''You said so yourself it's not your secret to tell,'' she tells me smiling. I just smile back at her before continuing with my breakfast.

 Time Skip.

''He's not here,'' Jessica tells Bella when she noticed Bella looking around for Edward. It was now lunchtime and as it was a nice day everyone was outside.

''Whenever the weather is nice, the Cullens all disappear,'' Jessica continues when she saw that she had Bella's attention. 

''What they just ditch?''Bella asks looking at me before looking back to Jess. ''Yeah, Dr and Mrs Cullen pull them out to go on family hiking trips,'' Jess tells us. ''Tried that on my parents once, it was shut down straight away,'' Jess sighs

Before we could say anything else someone threw their arms around me. I hug back when I realised it was Angela. 

''I'm going to the prom with Eric, I took control just like you said to,'' Angela tells us as she pulls out from the hug before sitting down and hugging Bella. ''We knew you could do it,'' Bella smiles at her gesturing between the two of us.

''We should go to Port Angelas and get some dresses before all the good ones are taken,'' Jess tells us sitting up. ''Port Angelas, you mind if we come?'' Bella asks looking at me before looking at Angela and Jessica.

''Yeah, I need your opinion,' Ange laughs at us. ''We could go after school?'' Jessica asks us. ''I'm good with that,'' I nod my head. ''Cool I can follow behind you guys to drop off your truck and then we can pick up Angela and head there,'' Jessica offers. 

Bella nods her head. ''Sounds good!'' Angela nods her head agreeing with the plan. ''You going to get a dress, Al?'' Jess asks looking at me. ''I don't know. I could look around but I probably won't try anything on though,'' I tell her.

''Knowing Rebekah, she will probably send you a dress anyway,'' Bella smirks at me. I look at her with my eyebrows raised. ''You don't think she won't do the same to you,'' I tell her.

She flinches and nods her head. ''Who is Rebekah?'' Angela asks. ''My biological aunt,'' I tell them. ''She lives in New Orleans,'' Bella finishes. 

''You know your biological family?'' Angela asks curiously. I nod my head smiling at her. ''My parents couldn't raise me so they gave me to my adoptive parents,'' I tell them.   

Before anyone else could say anything the bell rings. ''See you both at the end of the day,'' I call out to Jess and Ange before Bella and I go to our classes. 

At the end of the day, Bella and I met at the truck waiting for Jessica. Once she got to her car, she, Bella and I all finalised the plan before we got in the truck and made our way home with Jess following behind us. 

''I'm going to run in and grab a jacket and write a note to Charlie letting him know what we are doing,'' I tell Bella. She nods her head before heading to greet Jess. 

I head in and upstairs grabbing a jacket before making my way back downstairs. I go into the kitchen and grab a notepad and a pen before leaning over and started writing.

Hey Dad, Bella and I have gone to Port Angelas with Jessica Stanley and Angela Webber. Don't wait up, we all went in Jessica's car. Love you. Al.

Once that was written I walk out of the house locking it up before heading down the staircase towards Jessica's car.

Once I got in I buckled up. ''Can either of you text Angela and let her know we are coming,'' Jessica asks us. ''I will do it now,'' I tell her nodding my head pulling out my phone and sending a text to Angela. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
123K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...
344K 5.3K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
219K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...