After Her Love

By IamLizziet

It was always too good to be true and Aleksi had to learn it the hard way. As much as she loved Aleksi, the t... More

1. The wrong woman
2. The only singletons
3. Deja vu
4. Behind these hazel eyes
5. Cry for help
6. About last night
8. Nothing like love
9. A Series of Unfortunate Events
10. To the hell and back
11. Breaking point
12. Fortune, bad luck or what
13. A punching bag
14. Tons of evidence
15. Small white lies
16. The moment of truth
17. Grande escape
18. One step closer
19. Shoulder to cry on
20. Perfect love
21. Silent moments
22. The only way
23. The weight of the World
24. Friend zoning
25. Broken record
26. Important to someone
27. Decent excuse
28. Feeling of being loved
29. Two missed calls
30. Into a million pieces
31. Between the lines
32. Breaking the ice
33. Cozy movie dates
34. Broken hearts club

7. Pirate face

254 19 45
By IamLizziet

Robyn's PoV

You could think that having experienced morning sickness and everything else that comes with the pregnancy, you'd get used to it. Well. The truth is that you don't. And with baby number two, things were even worse. But when it started again, I was over the Moon. I was so happy to find out that we were having another baby and the moment I got the positive test on my hands and saw the two stripes on it, I could not believe my eyes. Joel was at work that day but as soon as he came home, I shared the news. And the smile that climbed on his face... I'd do anything to see that smile. Even if it meant staring down the toilet every freaking morning, throwing up everything I had inside. If that was the price, I'd pay it.

"You good there?" Joel asked behind the bathroom door. I flushed the toilet, washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth and opened the door just to see Joel standing there, looking a little worried. That man could be so caring that it would be a surprise for the others to see that side of him. He had his tough image, he was the rock and roll guy who would do anything to fulfill his dreams. He spoke about some of his issues openly in the media but one thing we decided to keep as private as possible was our little World inside our home. We did not post a lot about our private life to social media but of course we got noticed wherever we went and because of that, we protected our little one as much as we could from all the cameras. She did not need to grow up under the focus of the World.

"Yeah, absolutely brilliant..." I sighed and leaned against the wall behind me. I felt like I had just run a marathon. Joel handed me a glass of cold water and then guided me to the kitchen, where he had already cooked some breakfast for us, eggs and bacon with some tomatoes on the side. He then made us some coffee and was just about to sit down when Sophia decided to wake up. This was our life now and I loved it. This was something so amazing, something we never thought we would have but now it is definitely the best thing that we had even though we were not able to enjoy the breakfast anymore like we used to.

"I go." I stood up and took a sip of the coffee before walking to Sophia's room. She was on her back and her right hand was squeezing the teddy bear that Joel had bought her the day she was born. It has been her favorite toy since that and we could not go anywhere without it. It was the end of the World if we forgot to take it and we had learnt from our mistakes.

"Hi there... " I lifted her up and kissed her little forehead. I had no idea what she was trying to tell me, but she looked happy and her blue eyes were smiling as well. I placed her down on the changing table to change the diapers and dress her up. When we were done, I took her into my lap and we went back to the kitchen where Joel was already preparing the porridge for Sophia. We were a great team with Joel. We somehow have created a routine to make things go smoothly during the mornings and evenings and that helped a lot. Of course there could come some obstacles every now and then but we managed and overall, Sophia was a rather peaceful baby and that made it very easy for us.

"Thanks, babe. " I smiled and placed Sophia on her chair. Joel gave me the spoon and I started to feed the girl while occasionally trying to eat my own breakfast too.

"You're going out with the girls tonight, right?" Joel asked and sipped his coffee. I turned my eyes to him and nodded. That freaking pirate face again... I could stare at it all day, all night, and ignore absolutely everything that was going on around me. I loved to see him shaved and so on, but there was something in that few day old beard that made him look so manly.

"Babe..?"

"Huh?"

"The porridge is dripping on your socks..." Joel laughed and I felt my cheeks getting red.

"Fu...dge..." I looked down on my socks and then Sophia, who was looking at me like I was some weirdo, holding her porridge and feeding the socks instead. Although she did not really understand yet what was going on, I felt so stupid and all I could do, was just to laugh it off.

"Mommy is a little silly, huh..? It's all because your daddy is being too hot..." I wiped the porridge off from my socks and continued feeding Sophia.

"But yeah.. We're gonna go to check the girl Aleksi was talking about.. I just don't really know what to do with her.. I mean.." I started and scooped some more porridge onto the spoon and started to move it towards Sophia.

"It won't be easy, you know.. We don't want to make her feel like we're stalking her or something.. " I wiped the corner of Sophia's mouth and fed her some more porridge. How do you help someone you don't even know? I had no clue but I was willing to try if it was going to fix the things between me and Aleksi. I owed it to him. We were slowly getting our friendship to where it used to be but there were still things that made our communication a little awkward because we still remember each and every moment we spent together. I loved what I had with him. And if things would have gone any differently then he would be all I needed now. But it was impossible to come between me and Joel, especially after everything we have been through.

"Just be careful, ok? I don't want you to put yourself at any risk because of anyone.. " Joel said quietly, meaning that if things got out of hand then me and the girls would be on the fireline. He was right though. If we were about to witness anything that gave us the smallest hint that the girl Aleksi had laid his eyes on was a victim of domestic abuse, then we could also get hurt while trying to help that girl.

"Of course, Joel.. We're just gonna observe... And then we can think what to do next.. " I smiled at him and he seemed to be fine with the answer. The man smiled, got up from his chair and leaned towards me to kiss my forehead.

"I'm going to work now." He then kissed Sophia too, put his dishes into the sink and disappeared to the bathroom and soon after he was gone, leaving me and Sophia alone. I cleaned her face, untied the bib and took her from the chair. Sophia definitely had Joel's eyes and nose, she was like a small copy of him and when Joel was away, I had something reminding of him. Being a mom felt amazing. It was something I had wanted for a while now and now we were going to have another baby too and I was ready for it. Yes, it meant more time at home and away from the band, but at the end of the day, the kids were going to grow and I could return to work. Some things I could still do from home, but I spent less and less time at the studio. Luckily the rest of the crew were covering me and things got done.

Around six o'clock, Joel came back home and it was time for me to go to Miryam's and Niko's place where we were supposed to meet up. I hadn't been out with the girls for a while and I was waiting for it even though the reason for tonight's meeting was not just to chat and have fun, but to find out if that girl was in trouble or not. It was still great to have these girls in my life and share all these moments with them.

"Hello mrs. Hokka!" Miryam opened the door with a wide smile on her face. I had grown more close with her than with Pauline, maybe because she was more calm and liked to think things through before doing anything. Pauline was more like a wild soul, but that did not mean that I'd like her less. I loved them both.

"Hi! You alone?" I asked when I stepped in and took off my jacket.

"Yeah, Niko went to Joonas' so that we can have a ladies night with.. soda water and tea... " Miryam laughed and closed the door behind me. She then told me that Pauline would meet us at the bar in an hour so we'd still have some time to just chill here and figure out what to do. While Miryam went to make us some tea, I quickly messaged Joel how he was doing even though I knew everything would be fine. Just as I thought, he sent me a cute picture of him and Sophia, lying on the sofa.

"Aww..." I whispered and reacted with heart.

"What?" Miryam asked and sat on the other end of the sofa. I showed her the picture and she had a similar reaction.

"How's things with Niko?" I put the phone away and reached for the mug Miryam had placed on the table. The red headed girl smiled shyly and hid her face behind her mug.

"Great. I.. Can I ask you something...?" She asked and I could see that she was being a little secretive or something like that. Like she wanted to tell something but she did not know how.

"Sure, anything." I smiled at the younger one and adjusted myself a little. Miryam took a small sip from the mug, put it on the table and sighed. She bit her lip but I could see how her lips were curving up so whatever she wanted to ask would be a positive thing.

"How would you like it if.. Sophia... Had two friends to play with.. instead of one..?"

I was glad I had just put my mug back on the table because what she just said would have caused me to drop it. Just earlier this week Niko had said that they were not pregnant as far as he knew, but the thing was totally opposite if this was really what I thought it was.

"Are you...?"

Miryam's face turned red and the smile on her face had no end. The smile was catching and all I could do was to throw myself around her neck and hug her.

"Oh my god! That is so freaking awesome! How far are you?" I was so excited because of so many things. We would share this journey together and be there for each other. Finally there was someone who would understand all the things that came with the pregnancy, all the weird cravings and everything else.

"Third week so not too far from you.. But.. I.. Haven't told Niko yet.. I just don't know how to do it..." Miryam confessed and I could see how the happy face turned into a worried face. They had been together for a while now and I knew Niko was about to propose to her anyway, so this would be only great news to him. He loved her so much but I also understood that Miryam was being a little scared about such a huge thing.

"Hey... " I looked her into her eyes and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"That man waited a freaking eternity to be with you. He will love the news. You have seen how he is with Sophia, he loves to be with her.. So having a baby with you, would be the best thing ever happening to him... " I smiled. Miryam looked at me and chuckled a little, she was probably thinking back to the hard time she gave to Niko.

"You're right.. I just.. What if this is too soon?"

I shook my head and placed my left hand on her stomach. It was still flat but I knew there was a life developing inside and that was the best thing you could ever experience.

"Believe me, it is just the perfect timing."

An hour later we got to the bar where Pauline was already waiting for us. Her blonde hair was tied up into a tight bun and she was already sipping some cocktail. I asked Miryam to join her and went to get some mocktails for us. She nodded and I walked to the bar. Aleksi had described the girl very well so it did not take too much time for me to spot her behind the bar, pouring beer to some guys. The line was not too long and soon I was leaning against the bar, reading the menu.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" A voice asked in front of me. I lifted my head up and saw that brown haired girl who matched the description.

"Hi.. I.. I'd like some mocktails but I'm having a little trouble choosing what to get.. What would you recommend?" I tried to create some sort of conversation with the girl. She smiled a little and took the menu from me.

"Would you like something sweet or sour?" She asked. I looked at her and tried to study her face if there was any bruise or something but I could not see anything on it.

"Umh.. Sweet, I guess."

"Okay.. well.. Obviously a Virgin Mojito would be sweet.. we have the normal and with strawberries.. And... And.. Then the Sweet Sunrise... Virgin Pina Colada.. And I can basically mix up something unique as well, just tell me what you like and I'll do it. " She seemed to be so friendly and really took the time to engage with the customer even though the place was packed. No wonder she caught Aleksi's eyes.

"Well, I would definitely love something unique, but I'd need two of them. The only wish is that it has to be sweet." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Great, gimme some time and I will bring them to your table." She put the menu back on the bar and took out two glasses. I nodded to her and made my way back to the table from where I kept on observing her. She looked happy while working but could it be because she was being away from home? Or what if everything was just fine? Knowing Aleksi he was very observant and I knew it very well. He noticed and remembered all the small things about me, so there was no really any reason why we should not believe him when it came to this girl. The way Aleksi described how the emotions on her face changed when the man came, then he could be right about it. We just needed to get close to her somehow and the beginning of our mission had a great start already.

A/N: Guess we needed a chap from Robyn's side too.. But from now on the story will be more focused on Aleksi and Iiris... Let's see if things are going to work out.. Thank you so much for the support! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.4K 40
They were young, and she loved him more than anything. She wrote a love letter to him, a poetry, but nothing went like she wanted. Nowadays, after te...
11K 578 25
Moving to new city, having no one around, not even friends. Erica meets this sweet and friendly black haired man, who is offering his help and friend...
34.8K 1.2K 51
Seattle's music scene was flourishing in the 90's, with bands from the town gaining global recognition. However, with fame came various challenges th...
14.9K 941 45
Falling in love, Hilda swore never to fall in love again. What happens when she meets a blonde quitarist, who is funny, handsome and very charming? S...