Uncontrollable(1)

By burned_white_roses

17 year old Melissa Evers lives with her dad in California. Her dad gets fired from his old job and is forced... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1~The Party
Chapter 2~Shock
Chapter 3~Emotions
Chapter 4~Goodbyes
Chapter 5~New Friends
Chapter 6~Pleasant Surprises
Chapter 7~Brothers?
Chapter 8~Accident
Chapter 9~Truth or Dare
Chapter 10~Gone Wrong
Chapter 11~Something Wrong
Chapter 12~Going Back
Chapter 13~Back
Chapter 14~Old Friends
Chapter 15~Conclusion
Chapter 16~Strangers
Chapter 17~Heartbreak
Chapter 18~Kidnapped
Chapter 19~Free
A/N

Chapter 20~Stronger

41 4 0
By burned_white_roses

I ran to the beach. It was raining. No, pouring. I sat on the sand. My eyes were still burning. I cried. Then someone came up behind me. I bolted up. It was Max.

"What do you want?" I said harshly

"I'm came to explain." Max said

"Max. Stop. I've gotten a lot stronger. I've already hurt Kian." I said

I walked away from Max. I went back to the O2L house. I was dry when I stepped in the door. No one was in the living room. Kian came downstairs.

"I'm sorry Kian." I said

Kian shook his head and laughed. He came towards me. I backed up into the wall. He was smiling. He put his hand on my cheek. He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips. I pulled away.

"I love you Melissa." Kian said "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Kian. Yes." I said

He gave me a peck on the lips. I took off my shoes and walked over to the couch. Kian sat down and I sat next to him. I curled up close to him. Then a shock of electricity when through me. I bolted upright. I looked at my hands. There were swirl patterns on my left hand. I stood up.

"Are you okay Melissa?" Kian said, getting up from the couch

"I don't know what's happening to me." I said

I walked up to my room and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were glowing gold. Kian came in the room. I looked at him.

"I can't control it." I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
53.9K 724 80
Makayla Caylen, yes Jc Caylen's not so baby sister. You see when Jc became internet famous she hardly ever saw him She used to be this very girly gir...
2.8M 55.6K 25
It's Melissa Sanchez's Senior Year and everything is about to seem normal. Well, as normal as it can be for a werewolf. Until, she meets her mate, Be...
473 34 22
Melissa Evers hasn't been the same since her accident. She is slowly learning to live with her powers. But when her powers get out of control, what w...