Title - My Little Devil ( Com...

By desiStud

Mew - I will show u who am I . Gulf - I am not interested in ur background and name .The person like you shou... More

character introduction
First meeting
Police Case
Unexpected Meeting
Chasing
Engagement
Preparation of wedding
Shock cum surprise
Wedding Shopping
Fight for Enemy
Wedding
Wedding Night
Taking care
Return to home
Devil's Wish
Date at devil's home
Give up
promotion
Regression
True Face
News
Welcome of Devil
Care
Beautiful Moments
Family visit
Hospital
Family dispute
Decision
Author's note
Going to home
Welcome to home
First day
Protecting his baby
Granny
New beggining
Priya's Insecurity
Results
Lobour pain
Welcome the twins
Truth
Milky monster
Recovery
Welcome Jiju
Discussion
Love
Jiju s punishment
Going back to USA
Beautiful moments
Forgiveness
Last chapter

New Start

2K 107 11
By desiStud

Gulf collect himself and wipe his tears .Now he knows he have to be strong for his baby . He have to prepared himself for the cruelty of this world . He is broken by body and heart too. But now he has a responsibility of a mother on his shoulder . Usually it is the happiest news for a mother , father and the family of both . But in his case it is the worst one for them . But not for him . He take it as a blessing from God . Now he will have somebody who will love him unconditionally . The love he is craving for. But the way to get this happiness is very hard . He is alone with so much pain and hatered  towards him and his unborn baby . He literally hate it's father but he knows his baby is innocent . He can't kill his innocent child just because of  his father . He is his own blood and flesh . How can he kill his little pearl for the sake of reputation of his and Mews family . He looks at the check given by the principal . It is all he have now. He have to find a shelter first . He stands up and walk outside . He go to the nearby bank to get his salary . After getting money he goes to an agency who provide house on rent .  They provide him a room with attached kitchen and bathroom . The room is so small . It has a single bed , a fridge and some basic household equipment . Gulf pay them the deposit and two months rent . Now he has very little money with him .

Then he goes to his brother home for his laugage. He rings the door bell . His brother open the door .

Shon - ( angry tone ) U slut . Why are u here . I have warned u don't enter my house . Get lost .

Gulf - ( sobbing ) Brother l have come for my laugage . After this I will not bother u again .

Rose - Don't enter in my home u cheap whore . I will bring ur all stuff here .

After saying this they closed the door on his face . Gulf is standing outside the house . They don't even let him enter the home .
After half an hour Rose comes with his laugage .

Rose - Never ever show us ur ugly face . Don't ever try to meet us and my daughter . Don't put ur dirty shadow on my angel daughter u slut . Go away with this piece of shit in ur womb . This bastard is just a bad omen just like you .

Gulf - Sis in law plss don't call my baby like this . Call me whatever u want me . I am joining my hands plsss . U r also a mother . Baby is a blessing for every mother . My pearl is also a blessing for me . It is my angel .( Crying )

Rose -  First of all it is a curse for a man to be a mother and it is worst when the man is unmarried and don't even know the father of the baby just like a slut . Don't try to teach me . Get lost with ur sin in ur womb .
She close the door . Gulf take his laugage and take a taxi while sobbing . On the way he bought some neudle packets , some milk packets and some bread.  He reaches his condo after 20 minutes . He pay the taxi fair . He enters his new home .He put the eatable in the fridge . Then sit on the bed .

Gulf - ( caressing his belly ) This is our home my pearl . Mamma and baby live here together . Don't worry my baby mamma take good care of u . Don't listen to anyone rather than ur mum . Now I know my baby is hungry .

( Sobbing badly ) Baby mamma can't afford expensive food for u . But Ahmmmmn ............Ahmmm........n  I will give u food on time my little angel . Mamma promise . I know I am not a good ............ahhan .............aaahmmmmn ma.......ma   who provide everything .....t....o  his baby ...but I .. will try my best ma baby. Mamma loves u a....lot .

While talking to his baby gulf Starts crying badly . After some time he gets up and wipe his tears . He goes to the kitchen and take some bread with milk and take his lunch . He also take the medicine doctor has given .
Now he have to find some job for money he needs for rent , food and medicine . He feels worried about it .

On the other hand Mew is busy with his boxing practice and training . But he always miss his princess . He brings his anklets with him . Whenever he misses him he kiss his anklets . Ohm is also with him . He is also come for swimming training and competition . Ohm knows that he loves Gulf but he will never admit . Mew is counting the days to go back and see his princess again . His innocent face , sweet voice and beauty make  him insane . But he can't even talk to him as per the rules of federation .

Gulf is most pure and innocent person he ever meet . His all flings were after his money and so much sluty . He only get the purity in form of Gulf . Ohm also respect Gulf so much . Whenever he goes to take his nephew from school he sees and talk with him . He is a pure Angel . Nobody can resist his cuteness and loveliness of that person.

Gulf make some nuddle for dinner and get sleep .
Next day he goes for the search of job . He gets work at a home as a nany of one baby and he has to do some house hold chores too. He accepts the work .
But his body is too weak . As the doctor say his case is complicated and he need proper rest and care . But the poor angel have to take care his baby alone.He have to do the work for his baby sake . Nobody will give work to a pregnant person . So he have to accept this work with very low pay . He starts his work .

He daily goes to the house after having some bread and milk daily . They provide him some lunch . He takes care the baby like a mother and do the house hold chores efficiently . He always feel weakness and dizziness . He always puke in the morning  . But can't do anything . Work is work.  He have to do it.

One day when he is going back home after work he sees a ice cream parlor . He is craving for ice cream from many days . But he can't even afford a ice cream for himself . He has spend most of the money he had .He fears if he buy icecream he can't even buy bread for his baby . So he let it be and goes to his condo. He sit on the ground and start crying .

Gulf - ,(crying badly )I am a ahhhhhmn ahhhhhhn  useless......mm.... mother . Can't ....even buy a....n ice-cream for my baby . Sorry ....  M    ......aa  love , ur m      .........um is too poor to ....buy u....... anything  good . Sorryyyyyyyyyyy....

The news of Gulf's pregnancy reaches at Mews home too. Every one feels shock when they listen about it. Priya can't believe on her ears . The principal tells his father everything happens in the hospital when he asks about gulf when he visits the school .

Author's note
How will the family of Mew react on this news ? Can anyone guess . Ha ha . Give ur views in comments loves .
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.3K 23
Please don't judge me in the way i write. I'm not perfect. Vote, comment and follow me :D FINISHED!!! Started: 21-02-2021 Ending: 12-03-2021
116K 7.2K 32
A man of strong moral and another of strong attitude meet. Gulfs biggest and most important moral is "Never let professional and personal intersect."...
27.6K 1.3K 24
Gulf is a pure soul searching for his true mate in this world but has been rejected after that painful rejection goddess has decided to gulf a new ch...
23.2K 1.1K 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...