Wedding Night

Gulf reached home with his brother and his wife . They went to their room .It was 8 pm . Gulf also went inside his room .They both slept because of full day tiredness .But how can gulf sleep . He had to go to Mew . Otherwise he would ruin his whole family . He read the address . He silently went out of home without telling anyone . He took a taxi and reached the place .It was a luxurious four bedroom flat . He was trembling with fear . Tears were flowing from his beautiful doe eyes . But he had to enter that he'll. With lots of courage he entered the place and ring the doorbell . Mew opened the door . He welcomed him inside . Gulf entered the flat . He saw there were his friends too . They all were drinking alcohol and laughing loudly . He became numb and afraid . He was feeling scared after seeing them . He started trembling badly .

Mew - Uncle don't afraid . They all are my friends .They just want to congratulate us for our wedding night . Don't scare baby . They don't harm u .

Mew called two girls . They were make up experts . He send gulf with them in another room .Mew had already told them what to do . After half an hour they brought gulf in that room .

Mews glass of wine left from his hand and broke . He and all other boys were stunned for a moment .

(Assume Gulf wearing this outfit and make up)Mew saw the most beautiful bride ever in front of him

Mew saw the most beautiful bride ever in front of him . Gulf was looking most gorgeous and prettiest as a bride . Mew become statue and other boys were also become speechless by seeing the beauty
Of Gulf .

Make up girl- Sir Mew we don't have to do much effort . He is already very pretty . We don't use any artificial make up . His natural beauty is incredible . We have prepared many bride's but your one is most beautiful . Can I take a photograph of this fairy . I will put it on my status today . Can he do modelling for our make up parlour ?.

Mew - How could you say that ? My bride will do modelling for ur cheap parlour? And only I can see him like that . No photograph , nothing else . Take ur payment and get lost both of you.

Mew gave them money and they left .

Ohm - Mew it's too much . He is a elder and a teacher as well . Show some respect towards him.  Look at him . He is crying continuesly . He is trembling . It's too much embarrassing for a kind and gentle person like him . Now ur revenge is completed . Let me drop him at his home with respect .

Mew - Ha , are u kidding dude ? Am I a fool to let my bride without celebrating my first wedding night . If you don't like u can live ? Mew suppasit never take orders from anybody . I only give orders . Now keep quiet and let me enjoy my wife's beauty with my eyes .
Ohm just stay quiet and live the flat . He can't see gulf in this condition .
Mew and his other friends were enjoying his terrible condition .
Mews one friend - Bhabhi is looking very pretty dude . Plss go easy on him . Don't be do rough tonight . Ha ha

Second one  - He is right champ . Look at him .He is so fragile and delicated . Plss don't be so impatient . Plsss be gentle and soft tonight . Ha ha .

Mew - Gentle and soft love is not my style . I like rough and hard . U all will listen his moans . Ha ha as you all use to on my all love making nights with my all exes. But he is my bride not one night stand .So I will give him my best tonight . Ha ha.

Gulf wanted to die after listening Their shameful talks . They all were making fun of his pitiable situation . He just want to run away from that hell. But couldn't do anything unless crying hard .

Mew - Now bride and groom are going in their room .U all enjoy and go after some time as u like . Tomorrow morning I don't want anyone at my house . Now enjoy ur selves .Come baby let's go to
Our room .
He picked his beautiful bride in his strong arms in bridal style and entered the room which was fully decorated with  roses and other beautiful things like candles and Bloons. Mew gently make Gulf lie on the soft bed . He give a kiss on Gulf's hand .

Mew - I will make ur night memreble .I am fabulous in bed .I will never disappoint u . Make u fully satisfied . Don't cry na love . Plss I don't want to force u . Just enjoy this night . Give me ur everything . I will give u pleasure and money as much as u want . If u like I can make u my mistress too. I will buy u a separate house . We can meet and make love there whenever we want . Tell me .

Gulf slaps him hard on his face . Then again slaps on his face .

Gulf - ( crying with anger ) What do you think about me Mew suppasit .U cheap brat . Am I a slut or whore who sell his body for money . I am doing this sacrifice for my family sake . Otherwise I don't give a shit towards a rich spoiled fucker like u . Ur value in my eyes is less then a wild lusty  animal . I hate u bloody bastard . I spit on ur money and fame .

Mew -You bitch . How dare u slap me and talk rubbish about me the great Suppasit . Now I will tell the meaning of rape and make u my slut tonight . My all friends will listen ur moans like a slut .

After this Mew came all over Gulf's body and hold his hands forcefully . He kissed him force fully . He was drunk . He has lost his all senses and humanity because of his anger . Gulf keeps begging and crying for help but his friends are enjoying his cries . Mew forcefully undressed him . Now he was fully naked infront of Mew . He has hidden his face with his palms  due to shame and embarrassment . He was crying hard . Mew just hold his wrist full of bangles tightly .Some bangles break and glass Sting in his soft and delicate wrist . Mews hands were full of Gulf's blood . He is crying with pain but he doesn't listen . Then he put his strong body all over the fragile body of his beautiful bride . He is trying to move his long and smooth legs which is making sound of his anklets but after some time Mew hold his legs between his legs too. Now the poor soul can't even move under that devil .Gulf's strength is very low now . He give up .Then the devil attack on the two pink buds with his teeth . Bite and suck them mercilessly . They swallowed and become blood red . Gulf can't even cry due to lots of pain . Then he at once open his legs . He also undressed himself fully then filled that virgin hole with his manhood without any preparation and lube . Gulf cried very loudly with pain . The pain was unbearable . Now his friends also feeling bad for Gulf . They had only listen pleasurable moans of girls from that room . But tonight they were listening the cries and painful shouts of poor boy . They all were feeling bad for the bride . They all left the flat because they knew he will not listen to anyone . He is a spoiled brat who just want what he want .
Gulf keeps crying but Mew just feeling the heavenly pleasure inside the virgin hole . The bed sheet become red due to blood from Gulf's hole . Mew became a beast . His eyes are red with anger and lust . He fucked gulf in each and every position  whole night . He passed out after 5 cruel rounds . Now it's 3 am in the morning . The beast slept peacefully besides the lifeless body of that angel .He crushed his body ,soul, respect and life . He has stolen his virginity and purity very cruely . He can't even cry on his situation . Because his eyes don't have tears anymore . He is just lying unconscious besides that beast . Now what is left in his life . For what he will live more . He can't even tell his sin to anybody . But this devil has no regret and shame about his sin . He is sleeping very soundly .

Author's note Today I will give u double update loves

Author's note
Today I will give u double update loves