Engagement

After that day gulf talk and laugh very less .He seems so sad and depress . Always skip meals .His students ask what happened to u mamma ? But Gulf just starts crying everytime . At Home always keep himself busy in work .When he thinks about Mew he felt a different kind of fear in his heart . During his period he fell sick . But his sis in law says he is doing acting . It's just a normal process and don't let him rest .His niece help him but she don't know about his period .She only knows that he had a stomach ache and fever .Poor boy have to go through lots of stress alone .

After some days
Mew and his family go to Priya s house to talk about their marriage . They are all talking about them .But Gulf was busy in cooking and other house hold chores .He was in kitchen .It was a Sunday .He wake up at 3 am in the morning and done cleaning , decorating the house and all the other things to welcome the guest .He doesn't even drink water since morning .He cooked lots of dishes and snacks for them .Mews eyes were searching him .Riya has come from the parlor .They all like her so much .She was looking very pretty .
At once granny wants some warm water for medicine .Rose called gulf and ordered him to bring warm water.
Gulf comes with warm water and give it to granny .Gulf just wished her and other s .

Granny - ohh . Who's this beautiful little girl .I think she is ur younger daughter Mr . Kanauwat .My God she is so pretty .I want her for my handsome grand son .I think she is 16 or 17 .We can do their engagement with Thorn and Priya marriage and marriage after 3 or 4 years .As I can see she has done all the cooking and other arrangements for welcoming us .I want this kind of talented and gorgeous wife for my immature and naughty grandson.

Everyone from suppasit family seems happy with granny decision but Thorn and Mew were laughing .

Thorn - Grannu he is her uncle gulf .He is 26 and a nersury teacher in our pre school .Not a girl for God sake. Ha ha

Priya - but he has made all the dishes and done the decorations too .I can cook but not good as my uncle .He is the best.

Granny -What a waste .God shouldn't make him a guy. I am very disappointed .

Gulf serves cold drink to everyone .Mew also take the glass but willingly spread some on his pent .Rose tell him to take him to the bathroom .In bathroom Mew close the door .Gulf felt fear .

Mew - So I am agree with my granny .U r very much beautiful . I loose control when I saw u uncle .I want a kiss right now .

Gulf - plss Mew don't . Anybody can see us .How will I show my face to them then .
Gulf keep begging and sobbing but Mew doesn't care . He pinned him with the wall and kissed him mercilessly . Touched him every where .

Mew - what a sweet lips u have . Ur body smells like a baby . Ur soft skin .I will eat each and every part of urs with my teeth on our one day wedding night . I will fuck u till morning . Ohh my god these pinki nipples so inviting .My virgin gorgeous uncle . I will suck all the milk from these pinkies . Ur thin waist is so tempting .Just wait for some days my one day bride .Ha ha .

Gulf - ( sobbing )let me go . Let me go plsss .it's hurt a lot .plsss mamma mamma .He keeps crying .Mew left him and wipe his tears and ordered him to be calm down . Gulf nodded but he was trembling with fear . His all body becomes numb .He can't even speak a word . they went to the guests . Gulf went to his room and cried loudly .

Gulf - mamma mamma pls save me .I can't let him do this to me .it's disgusting .mamma mamma plsss .save ur baby .

They decided about the engagment of Thorn and Priya at next week and marriage after 20 days . Every one was happy and Mew was more than happy .He can't wait till 2o days but have too.
Only one poor and innocent person who is in such a pain and stress was gulf . He was trembling and crying alone .He was thirsty , hungry and tired too . Nobody care about the baby . He slept on the floor due to so much crying and dizziness .

 He slept on the floor due to so much crying and dizziness