GULMOHAR (COMPLETED)

By Yours_Nidhi

Thank you my anonymous reader for the beautiful cover ❤️ I love you ❤️ Dr Sanchi Prabhu's life had been a rol... More

Author's Note
Teaser - Some fragrances are unforgettable!!!
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Next Daily - Teaser - Offer Accepted!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's Note - Another chance ❤️
Chapter 54
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Last

Chapter 51

7.3K 544 246
By Yours_Nidhi

Media requested by __LittleStar__02
❤️❤️❤️

SAANCHI

Nishchay was standing there with a Sikh turban along with a bunch of guys who were playing Dhol while Aayat and Kyra were dancing around him. I was confused and wondering what was happening???

I saw my family standing around cheering them.

Oh Baari Barsi Khatan Gayasi
Katke liyeandiya Chabbi!!!
Oh je tu Haan karde...
Vyahke lejau Babyyyyyyy!!!

(12 years have passed and when I came back I got you a key!!! Just say a yes and  take you along with me baby!!!)

And the Dhol kept blasting while I practically cringed at the mediocre mix of his epic way of screwing up the famous Punjabi Tappe. I rolled my eyes but they kept beating the loud Dhol but what shocked me was Bela Nani coming along with Siya Bapama (grandmother).

What the hell??? Weren't they not going to come and then I see mom along with them.

'Go quickly have a bath... we will be waiting for you and wear this!!!'

I am shocked seeing a bag in their hands. I don't think much and take the bag along.

I take a quick shower and wear the yellow Kanjivaram saree with a pair of traditional GSB jewellery. I wonder why mom gave me such a heavy saree. Come on. I mean Aayat is turning 6. It's not like she's getting married. I wear the saree and walk downstairs as I'm shocked to see everyone applying Mehndi on each other's hands. There are still the men playing Dhol and Nishchay and Aahir are playing along with Kyra and Aayat. When did they become friends???

'There she is!!!' saying my Siya Bapama came towards me and kissed my forehead and took me along.

I wonder what was happening and they make me sit on a seat infront of Nishchay. We are in two different corners of a room and I'm not really understanding what is happening when mom starts applying Haldi (turmeric) paste on my face. That's when I notice Nishchay's face was also marked with that paste. I was confused.

'Will somebody tell me what is happening here?' I ask my mom and Neiyat replies instead...

'Wellllll...we are applying Jhooti Haldi (used turmeric) on your face. It's the ritual you see' she says and I narrow my eyebrows

'What Jhooti Hal-' and then it strikes me. I see my father, my grandfather, Aahir applying Haldi one after other to Nishchay and then to me and that's when I realise...

Are they like getting us married??? Again???

'Who's stupid idea was this??? I mean who gets married people get married again when there is a pandemic outside??? This is crazy!!!' I said looking elsewhere. I was still dumped with all the turmeric paste and they expected me to have lunch and then have bath!!!

Is this some joke??? But what worried me was Nishchay who was giving me those looks!!! What's wrong with him? Why is he staring at me like that!!!??? He was exactly hiding behind Aahir's shoulder. We were thankfully just by ourselves on the terrace of Sehgal Mansion.

My god Kyra is his photocopy!!! That's exactly how she behaves with the hem of my Kurta.

'Chichi...Relax!!! Look Raghav Dadu insisted he wanted to see you and Nishchay get married in a traditional GSB wedding and that's when Mahir Dadu said he wants to see you both getting married in a traditional Punjabi wedding. So you know it was like the clash of titans. They just boom!!! decided to get you guys married !!! Again!!! This time with all the rituals' Riri said and I was speechless.

'Atleast they must have asked me...I mean it's so unsafe you know'

'Dont worry Saanchi!!! Everybody is vaccinated and come on its just family and then... Nishchay Jiju was asked and he said yes!!!' Neiyat said and I looked at him but I couldn't hold to look longer at his gaze. He was looking at me with a yearning gaze. What's wrong with him!!!

Suddenly those words kept ringing in my ears..

I love you Saanchi!!!

I gulped.

'And come on...it's fun!!! None of us were at your wedding...I really want to enjoy your marriage and every single ritual. I said you guys didn't do any ritual, infact even Mehndi was a sad affair. Mehek applied you Mehndi. I mean come on!!! Weren't you the one who always wanted a grand wedding since childhood!' Riri said and Nishchay looked at me intensely and I looked elsewhere saying

'Rubbish!!! I was a kid then... Stupid fantasies!!! I don't need all this...it's Aayat's birthday let's celebrate!!!' I said and Riri held my hand saying

'We can have two festivities together in the house Chichi!!! Or is it like you don't want this marriage?' he asked and I didn't know what to say

'I..... I don't want to....I mean...this is all stupid...I don't..I mean... what's the use of a marriage where...I mean' I couldn't find the right words to express my emotions and I closed my eyes tightly.

'We don't love each other Riri!!! This is stupid!!!' I said and in response I heard

'I love you Saanchi!!!' and my heart skipped a beat. I opened my eyes and neither Riri nor Neiyat were standing there.

'I love you very very much!!!' and I was shocked. I turned around and saw Nishchay standing behind me. I noticed how his white shirt and had gone yellow thanks to all the turmeric smudging. His thick black beard was also filled with lumps of turmeric paste. But my eyes fell upon his strong well built chest oozing out of the shirt thanks to the first three buttons giving me that nauseating view. I swallowed dry as he approached closer and I took a step back.

But he kept walking closer. It's only when my back crashed against a wall is when I realised I was trapped. We were at the Sehgal Mansion and the terrace of this apartment has had histories of make out sessions that we have heard off from our aunts and uncles. Suddenly it felt too intimate to have him approach me with those predator eyes.

I tried to get away but his one arm and I froze. Seconds later I was sandwiched between his strong bond, both arms closer to my waist pressing the wall behind me. I was sweating!!!

His lips grazed my left earlobe as he whispered

'I said ...I love you Mrs Saanchi Nishchay Mehra!!! Didn't I say that last night or you naughty girl...you want to hear that again and again???' his hot breath teasingly fanned against my left cheek now approaching my jawline taking away my breath.

'Ssstop lying!!! You....you are just... you are jealous and being silly... you don't want me to go away so you...you...you don't love me Nishchay!!!' I manage to mutter in a single breath.

But he decides to make my breath hitch by brushing his cheek against my cheek and I suck my breath hard. I feel the guey turmeric paste rubbed against my cheek and my jawline along with his thick beard making me loose my mind and before I understand what's happening I feel the gap between his hands and my waist gets lesser and lesser. I begin to feel the cold silver bracelet of his watch touch my waist making me flinch and our chests touch making him smirk.

'I may have been a Dhakkan (Dumbo) like you call me but certainly I don't take that long to understand what my feelings for you are Saanchi! Yes it scares me being away from you..I get jealous seeing you with another man..I am possessive about you and no I don't ever want to loose you!!! Never ever!!! But then again I also can't see you being hurt! Ever since I said those stupid things about you and Aahir...I've been cursing myself...How could I raise a question upon your self respect and virtue!!! I can't see you hurt...I can't stay away from you...I like everything you do...I want to keep you for myself yet I want you to feel free..I'm overprotective about you but I'm also concerned with the fact that I don't want to hurt you...I want you and at the same time want you to feel free...it's like having you and letting you go...like I don't want to ever worry about it

In Aahir's words...

I want to consume you Saanchi.

If this isn't love...then what is???

Being selfish and selfless for the same person!!! I swear Saanchi if you wouldn't have feelings for me I would have walked away but you do...even today you want me to walk away from you because you think I don't love you!!!'

To which I looked at him teary eyed and said
'Yes because you still love Sudeshna!!!'

'I do!!! I love her and will always do but will that reduce my feelings for you? My love you Saanchi??? You were a one man woman forever...I wasn't!!! I fell in love with someone else before you!!! Love happened twice to me is that my fault???

I will always love you and Sudeshna Saanchi but you should know you both are two different individuals at two different point in my life. If you ask me to choose one I can't but I can guarantee you one thing...when I am with you... Sudeshna can never come in between us!!! Just like when Sudeshna was in my life you didn't!!!

I may have had two marriages but when I take someone to be the love of my life I will fulfill every single vow Saanchi. I did with Sudeshna...I know...with you I have been an absolute idiot but please give me one chance.

One chance to love you...

One chance to woo you...

One chance to pamper you...

One chance to make you fall in love with me every single day...

One chance to seduce you!!! Every got damn night...

Give me one chance to be yours Saanchi...

Our relationship was like the Gulmohar tree which faded away after giving loads of flowers, shade and smiles...let's grow a new one!!! A new Gulmohar every season..just like a new love story every morning in each other's arms!!!' he said leaving me speechless.

I couldn't...just couldn't take away my eyes off his determined eyes which kept gazing my face. And suddenly I feel his strong grip on my waist and I yelp as he smirks.

'Take me Mrs Mehra!!! I will make you take me!!!' saying he softly leaves a wet kiss on my my plunging neckline of the blouse leaving me shocked

'I know I have been giving you the toughest of times all this while...I won't complain you giving me tough times too wifey!!! I want to do this!!!

Don't make it easy for me!!! Because I swear I want to sweep you off the ground just like a Princess Elsa...

Let me be your Jack Frost!!! More off Jack'Ass' Frost baby!!!' saying he left a small kiss on the corner of my lips' and I freeze.

'Elsa Indeed!!!' he chuckles and I push him away but he holds onto my waist and pulls me back such that my back crashes against his front and I try to get a hold upon my palpitations when he whispers in my ears...

'I promise to melt this Elsa with my kisses every day.......every night!!! Try me Biwi' saying he leaves a kiss on the nape of my neck and I blush like a rose but slowly get off his hold and run towards the door of the terrace when I hear Nishchay scream loudly

'Saanchiiiiii......'

And I take a breath and turn around and look at him when he smiles like a love sick puppy flashing his dimples grinning ear to ear and screams..

'I know this would sound repetitive but let's say I'm making up for all my missed chances..but I love you so so so much Saanchi...I love youuuuu' he shouts like a maniac and I can't stop smiling but I run down the staircase and lock myself up in my room closing my eyes.

He has gone crazy!!! What are you doing to me Nishchay!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 5K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
2.3K 180 24
[ SLOW UPDATES ] A reverse grumpy × sunshine Dhivti Verma: Not your usual desi girl. So full of emotions, yet so emotionless. Has such a big heart...
49.2K 1.8K 45
"Arush! Please don't do or say something that you're going to regret later." "Just stop it, Aadhya! I thought you would know your limits but no, you...
44.1K 4K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...