Demon Riot and Carlton Drake

By venomlover_2021

It was then that Carlton felt very warm. Odd. He must have accidentally put the thermostat on high for some r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Chapter Three

1.4K 43 7
By venomlover_2021

Carlton sighed as he shut the door to his home, glad to be away from the lab. And most importantly, from that thing that had suddenly appeared in his life. He felt as if that monster had followed him all the way home even, whispering dirty things into his ears as he drove home.

"So eager for me....ohhh, are you wetting yourself just by thinking about me? It's okay, Princess, I could take are of that for you..."

"I wonder how good you taste....you probably taste like a deer in the meadow...you certainly have the eyes of one...."

"Look at me. Remember my size well, Carlton. Because look at yourself. You're so small, so utterly adorable and ridiculously beautiful...so puny. I could easily take control of you, little one. And you wouldn't be able to stop me."

"How many people have gotten the wonderful experience of fucking you, Cartlon? Tell me! How many times have you been at the mercy of some salivating, lustful human and allowed yourself to be utterly railed and fucked senseless?"

"I know you're thinking about it....what my dick looks like...if I even have one. Ohh, naughty little Carlton. You must not think about these types of things...."

Carlton shook his head aggressively when he felt the image of the demon slip inside of his mind.

"No, no, no," he muttered, walking quickly to the sink to get a drink. "Get out of my head!"

He slammed the glass down onto the counter in frustration when he could practically hear that deep rough voice purr in his ear.

"Why run from me, Carlton? Are you afraid?" he whispered.

"Fuck you! Why are you stalking me!"

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, Carlton," the demon replied, amused. "Unless, of course, there is... "

"Stay away from me, I already told you that I don't want to be your passenger or whatever it was," Drake snapped as he went into his living room.

"Yes, I believe we've been through this before," Riot sneered and his voice seemed close. Too close. "I think you're having a little difficulty choosing whether you want it or not."

"No, I know what I want!"

"Oh?"

It was then that Drake knew he wasn't alone. For real this time. He could feel the heat emitting off of the demon's body as it crowded up behind him. The huge invisible hand was placed near his abdomen, close to his groin. He gulped as he felt the demon chuckle, the low sound vibrating against his back.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to leave me alone," the man said with what he hoped was a demand but the demon heard the shaky, trembly voice clear and grinned wickedly.

"No. I can see you don't wish that. You wish for something....dangerous. Dark. Alien." A short pause. "Demonic." The tongue slid against his jawline, making Carlton shudder. "You want me to take you. Make you mine. So many people have misread you, Carlton. But I haven't. I can read you loud and clear. And what you're saying now is not what you're saying in your mind."

Carlton tried to speak, he really did, but he was uncharacteristically tongue-tied at the moment. His pretty face bloomed a deep red and the demon could sense the man's emotions inside and out. It was the same as when they had been together in the lab, but less fear and more....more whatever it was that Riot didn't quite understand.

Riot smiled sinisterly.

"Let me take control," he breathed. "It won't take long. And then we will be one. And I will have a passenger."

"I can't be your passenger," Carlton replied, hating how his voice sounded, so utterly strained and—

"Why? Tell me, Princess...why can't you be my passenger?" Riot growled softly.

Drake shuddered and forced himself to breath at a reasonable pace. He hated how his heart jumped at the name "princess".

"I....have work, and can't be interrupted," he replied, throat unbelievably dry at the moment. "I don't need another bother to work with, much less possess me and be inside of me!"

"Oh, but you'd like that very much, wouldn't you, little Carlton?" Riot purred in a sweet, beautiful voice that made Carlton's heart flutter. He wasn't even sure the demon could even make that kind of voice come from it's grisly throat.

"You'd love it if I possessed you....took care of you. You would die just to feel me inside of you. I wonder how warm it is inside you, Carlton.... small, but durable," the demon mused, poking at the man's shirt, making him squirm and step away.

"No, I wouldn't, now leave me alone!" Drake snapped, more out of fear than out of annoyance.

"Oh, I can't do that. You're the one for me, Carlton, even if you do not know it yet."

"No, I'm not!"

"Did anyone tell you how adorable you look when you're angry? It's almost endearing," Riot smiled smugly, tracing the man's jawline with a now visible finger.

"I don't think you understand, I am not yours and I am certainly not going to be your passenger!" Carlton cried.

Riot stared down at the human for a moment. Carlton trembled slightly out of fear and anger as he stared up into those large white eyes and rows upon rows of wicked teeth.

"Fine. I've run out of patience."

Before he knew what was happening, Carlton felt the monster's lips (if they were even lips) crash against his. Startled, he stumbled back, but that only pressed him up against the sink, trapping him. The demon chuckled and placed both hands on either side of the man on the sink counter, trapping him further.

Carlton's heart threatened to lurch out of his chest when he suddenly felt something coming inside his mouth.

No....

Riot's tongue was inside of him.

Carlton didn't know whether to be disgusted or excited about it. All he wanted at the moment was the demon to leave him alone and go find someone else to haunt.

He bit back a moan as the demon's tongue ventured further, exploring his mouth, licking his teeth and caressing his own small tongue and cheeks, dipping down into the esophagus, making him shiver. Riot hummed and pressed closer, making the tongue slide down deeper.

Too deep....

Drake panicked when he felt a gag reflex coming, but the demon must have sensed this and pulled it out just in time, but tantalizingly slow and deliberate, the tongue making a utterly lewd, wet pop as it was extracted.

Riot smiled wickedly and licked his own teeth, drool sliding down and being caught by the massive muscle, pulled back behind those ferocious sets of fangs.

Drake was a mess. His face was flushed and hot, his skin was sweaty, his eyes were dilated, breaths coming out short and small, now very fearful, and he was trembling. He could only not look the demon in the eyes right at the moment and focused his attention on the table just behind the demon's broad, Mercury-colored shoulder as the being leaned over him.

"Why the hell did you kiss me?" he asked quietly but he knew the demon saw his fear.

"Simple. Because I wanted to," Riot retorted smugly and proceeded to tug at the man's shirt, trying to get him closer again, but Carlton pushed the peristaltic hands away.

"Well, I didn't want to."

"You're afraid."

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be when a massive demon comes stalking me and then attempts to kiss me in my own home!" Drake shouted, exasperated.

"I see. I will have to start doing things the hard way, then," the demon growled low.

"The hard way? What do you mean the hard—hey!"

Carlton felt himself being slammed up against the wall, arms being pinned by two large tentacles that protruded from the demon's back, curling around his wrists, immobilizing him. Another two anchored his feet against the wall as well.

Shit.

Great. He was hard again.

Looking up into that alienated ( beautiful ) face, Carlton watched as the demon dipped his head down further, passing the man's lips and opening his maw wide, exposing his millions of deadly teeth and thrashing, dripping tongue.

"Ah!" Carlton tried to struggle but the demon only chuckled and held him tighter against the wall. That huge, deadly maw closed down around Drake's shirt, catching on the fabric and only the fabric.

Then Riot pulled.

Hard and aggressive.

Carlton's eyes widened as the sound of ripping clothes filled the room.

"W-wait!" he pleaded, knowing what was about to happen.

The demon kept on shredding his clothes. While the demon's mouth worked at his shirt, the demon's hands skillfully slashed and tore at his pants, easily slipping them off, flinging the belt across the room. Then carefully, carefully , the demon slid one finger down into Carlton's boxers...and pulled. The claw snagged on the inside and those were also discarded.

Drake was now naked and extremely uncomfortable and achingly hard, feet dangling as he was pinned against the wall, the demon hunched down over him.

"So....you have a little rebel inside, so you?" the demon hissed. "Well....I'll make that go away very quickly. We can't have any.... distractions... while we work, can we?"

And then immediately that long tongue crept out and trailed up the man's neck, across his Adam's apple. Carlton clenched his fists and teeth, trying to suppress a whine as he unconsciously bared his neck for more access. The demon smiled, amused.

"Come on, princess," he cooed. "We'll have so much fun together. Especially if you just submit and be a good little boy for me..."

Oh, great. Now Carlton did moan, and it wasn't intended to happen either. He bit his lip halfway through and pressed his lips together firmly.

Riot laughed, low and dark and hungrily.

"Oh, no, no, little one," he whispered, kissing the man's lips with a stray tendril. "Don't hide those wonderfully delicious sounds. I want to hear them all..."

Carlton swallowed and sobbed in his throat, more of a whimper and a whine this time and Riot growled in approval.

"There we go...." he purred. "That's a good boy. Keep this up and I'll have you quicker than I'd planned...."

Carlton dare not speak. Even if he could, he knew it wouldn't have made a difference. This demon was much stronger than he was and was already all over him. Drake was stuck and he hated it.

Riot licked his lips as he slowly began to allow his hands to touch and caress the man's body. Carlton was smooth and soft...Riot liked that. And he was youthful. Small. Tender. Utterly delicious .

Riot couldn't want to hear this little angel scream out his name.

"I want you to know something, Princess," he said quietly as their foreheads touched. "I want you to remember this night as the night of your turning...to me. And to only me. You will commit yourself to this," a hand briefly gestured to the demon and then went back to its ministrations on the man's body, "and then we will proceed. It's not that difficult, really, Carlton. All you have to do is let me in."

Riot's thumbs were making small circles against his trembling stomach and thighs as Carlton fought to remain unbreakable. He could feel the hot, sweet breath of the demon against his face, the warmth it radiated onto him, igniting the spark further, and—-

Something rubbed against his stomach.

Something big.

Something hard.

Carlton's heart jumped as the demon chuckled low and dark.

"Yes, Carlton. It's my dick. And do you know where I'm going to put it? Inside. Of. You."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
3.5K 201 15
I sense him before I see him but carry on with folding the washing. "I see you found me." I say loud enough for him to hear. I feel him walking tow...
6.5M 185K 58
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒐�...
1K 148 17
"No one knows where the Potentials are taken. If the prisoners resist, they turn up dead the very next day. They call it Project Frostbite." "They?" ...