HEESEUNG FF - Pretend

By Mi_YuYuinie

"you're bad at pretending, I chose the wrong person..." "but you chose me... and you're not so good at it eit... More

Trailer
Introduction
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#Ending?

#18

964 34 47
By Mi_YuYuinie

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Take the lid off something -

Heeseung is standing at the door of his bedroom, watching as y/n is rummaging through his room, looking here and there. He sighs, placing his hands in his pocket when y/n takes out a cigarette box from his jacket.

"Aha." She shakes the box at him and throws it inside the plastic trash she's holding.

"this is so annoying..."

"I'll just let you say whatever you want to. I'm still going to do this."

She sticks her hand under the bed and found a vape. She shows it at him and throws it inside the plastic bag, making sure Heeseung sees it.

"now that's settled."

"what am I suppose to do to relax myself now huh??"

His voice sounds rough, showing how pissed he is right now. Y/n walks up to him and takes out a piece of lollipop.

"here you go. I looked up to a book and it says a lollipop resembles a cigarette quite closely. It sounds stupid to me but it's kind of a good alternative. So suck this instead."

He silently takes the lollipop and y/n continues in cleaning his messy room again.

"and you should clean your room. At least just make the bed and put your laundry in the laundry basket." She said, looking at the pile of clothes right next to the laundry basket. Haih...

Heeseung just simply hums at each of her lectures.

"come and help me here!"

She called, waving her hand at him to come over. He lazily did, leaning away from the door frame and approaches her. Y/n nods and slams the laundry towards him. Heeseung was surprised and quickly catches all of the clothes before it hits the ground, stumbling in the process.

"take this to the washing machine please! I'll be there to start it."

She pats his shoulder and continues cleaning up the floor. Gosh does he wants to complain and yell at her so bad. He planned to play games with his friends today, but y/n surprisingly showed up at his door and is now ordering him around.

His mood is ruined but what can he do?? If he starts a fight, then a fight will occurs, worsening his mood. So he just forcefully drags himself to the washing room. He places the clothes inside the washing machine and stands up.

"what does she thinks I am, a kid?? I can use a washing machine like everyone could."

He scoffs bitterly and puts the soap detergent inside the soap section and starts the washing machine.

"Heeseung?? Oh, you did it??"

"hmm..." He hums shortly and walks past her. That is when y/n instantly realizes that she has belittled him just now.

"Aish y/n, why did you say that to him?! You shouldn't treat him like a kid!! I have to watch my words from now on."

She quickly comes back to his room and found him picking up the plastic trash and taking it out of the room.

"Heeseung i-"

She wanted to apologize but hesitates to, for she doesn't know how to voice it out. After a few minutes of cleaning, Heeseung noticed y/n has been quiet all of a sudden. Both of them finished cleaning his room and Heeseung tiredly flops himself on the bed.

"I will go make some juice for us." She thought of trying to cheer him up by giving him a drink.

"wait..." He halts her and sits up, raising his brows at her.

"why're you suddenly so quiet huh?"

"what?? What do you mean?" She feels a bit nervous, avoiding his eyes.

"you were lecturing me and all, out of nowhere you went silent."

"Do I have to lecture you all the way??" She said, trying to sound confident, but it makes Heeseung's smirk grows wide instead.

"you feel bad for belittling me don't you~"

"huh?!" She scowls dramatically. "no I'm not!!"

"sure sure, chicky." He stands up, approaching her and pats her head.

"you're so sensitive. It's cute." She slaps his hand away and glares at him.

"c'mon let's go make some juice."

"you can just stay here. I'll bring the drinks for you."

"It'll be boring while waiting. I have nothing to do anyways."

It's funny to Heeseung how he can just go to his gaming room right now, but he suddenly prefers to watch her preparing juice for both of them.

A sudden change of preference, is Heeseung getting affected by y/n by any chance??

"Can you crack the ice for me??"

Y/n asked for help as she pours the oranges juice into the glass. Heeseung heads to the freezer and saw a big block of ice in a container. His eyebrows furrowed, expected the ice is from the ice mold but it's not being filled.

He takes out the big container and confusedly stares at it as he makes his way towards y/n. He's thinking on how to crash the ice. Y/n turns around, noticing Heeseung approaching her and sees the container he's holding.

"we don't have ice cubes??"

"no... It wasn't refilled..."

"oh... Then we should break it." Heeseung nods. He head towards the sink and opens the container. He opens the tap water and lightly rinse the ice, to loosen it from the container. He lift the container afterwards and tilts it to get it out. Unfortunately, he didn't get to hold it, resulting the block of ice to hit the floor, startling y/n by the loud thud.

"careful!!"

"wow it didn't break..." Said Heeseung. The ice may have been sitting in the freezer for days. It's impenetrable.

"gosh, we have to wash it first."

She bends down and tries to pick the block up but fail as it keeps slipping for her grip.

"aaah cold!!"

"aish I'll do it!"

"no I can handle this!" She protests and attempts to pick the ice again. Thankfully this time she managed to hold it.

"Aaaaaaahhh aahhhh cold!!!" She quickly places it in the sink, back in the container. Heeseung peeks from her shoulder, thinking of a way to break the ice in the container itself.

He looks around, and saw a fork. He grabs it and motion y/n to move aside.

"a fork??"

He starts stabbing the ice aggressively, creating snow dust all over.

"Heeseung it's not working! You're making shaved ice instead!!"

"no wait it's working!!"

"it is??" She looks and sees a crack forming. Feeling hope, she also grabs a fork and joins him. Both of them are aggressively stabbing the ice with no mercy, slowly the crack is getting bigger and bigger and the ice soon breaks.

"We did it!!"

Both of them smile widely, despite sweating by all the energy they wasted on this.

"we even made ice shave for real..."

She said, taking a scoop of the shave ice with the fork and eats it. Heeseung looks at his fork and saw it's already broken.

"mom's gonna yell at me for this..."

"don't worry, I'll get yelled along with you." She said, waving her broken fork at him with a smile. Heeseung's eyes soften. He feels the weird sensation inside his chest again. He quickly looks away, pursing his lips that's urging to stretch all of a sudden.

Y/n goes back to finishing making juice. She's humming, completely oblivious that the man here is having trouble calming his heart right now.

"let's drink!!"

He flinches and turns around as y/n reaches the glass of orange juice towards him. Hesitantly, he takes it, brushing both of their hands together, sending a weird electrical feeling through his body.

"Crap, what the hell is wrong with me?! Why do I feel so nervous right now?!!"

Both of them sits down at the counter table. Heeseung can't stop glancing at y/n beside her as she's enjoying the drink while scrolling down her phone.

"Seriously... What's wrong with me, she's making me feel weird..."

"say, I'm hungry. Are you hungry Heeseung??"

"a little..."

"should I cook something??"

"what?? Don't bother, the maid will cook for us." That's right, he's rich.

"but I wanna cook."

"why??" He doesn't understand why she wants to put the effort to cook when someone else can do it for her.

"cause I want to. And besides, I am your girlfriend, I should at least show some girlfriend material to your mom right??"

She stands up, wiggling her eyebrows at him before heading to the fridge to look at the ingredients, while leaving Heeseung perplexed at his seat.

Why the effort?? His mother isn't even home today. She'll be back after a few hours. Who is she trying to impress??

"She's flirting..."

"done!! Enjoy your food!!"

"HUH??" His face drops down as he looks at the dish. A white rice with sunny side up egg. Only that. He slowly looks up at y/n, in question.

"this?? This is it??"

"..."

"sorry, I only know how to cook eggs..." Her head drops, embarrassed. The one hour she has spent, all just to make a sunny side up egg.

"we have sausage, kimchi, cheese, spam and all..."

"I've never cooked those... I'm too afraid that the oil will splatter on me... "

She excuses, poking her index finger together. He can't hold it and laughs, hitting his hand on the counter.

"I wanna be a girlfriend material~" He mocks her, turning her face red.

"yah!!"

"and you were wiggling your eyebrows proudly!! Oh my gosh, you look ridiculous at this point!!"

"stop making fun of me!!"

She strangles him by his collar, but Heeseung keeps on laughing, finding it really hilarious of her looking so determined and serious, only to make him a sunny side up egg.

"okay okay I'll stop..." He holds her hands, chuckling lightly as a closure to his laughter. Y/n backs away from him, pouting angrily.

"but seriously, this isn't enough to fill our stomach."

He stands up and went to a cabinet, taking out ramen packets.

"you're going to cook ramen??"

"no I'm going to eat it raw."

"another sarcasm and I'll hit you for real Heeseung."

"well, based on what you see, what do you think I'm going to do with a ramen hm??"

She rolls her eyes, pissed off. She watches as Heeseung takes out few ingredients from the fridge, even cheese and tteokbokki.

"Whoah, how much are you making??"

"just watch the chef, chicky."

He bops her nose and prepares a pot of ramen, filled with sausage, spam, veggies and drizzled with cheese and green onions. Y/n just stares as Heeseung places the pot on a pot mat. He lifts the lid up and her eyes widen seeing the tastiest looking dish ever.

She suddenly starts drooling, gulping at the mouth watering looking dish.

"you cook??"

"not really. I only know how to make ramen."

"but this looks so delicious!! It looks like it's restaurant quality!"

"well..." He feels nervous and proud, brushing his thumb on the bridge of his nose.

"it's all about experience. I regularly make them everytime I was gaming until late at night."

"c'mon, let's eat!!"

She pulls him to sit down and both of them starts eating. Don't worry, they also eat the rice and eggs y/n made.

"I'm home!!"

In the middle of their mealtime, they hear the main door open. Both for them turn around, seeing Mrs Lee entering.

"hello my sweet daughter!!!"

She skips happily toward y/n and hugs her. Y/n squirms a little, afraid that her messy lips will stain Mrs Lee's dress.

"uh? Are you both having lunch??" She asked, looking at the dishes.

"did you cook this Olivia??"

"no it wasn't me. Heeseung cooked for me." The unexpected occurs upon her. She looks at Heeseung, in disbelief for a second.

"Heeseung cooked this?!"

"yes! It was very delicious! He's a better cook than I am!"

Mrs Lee wasn't expecting this. She never thought Heeseung could ever cook, let alone using the stove on his own. She's bewildered, staring at his son.

"he even used some paste to make the ramen taste better! I'm also impressed!"

Heeseung avoids his mother's gaze, feeling awkward that something about himself aside from gaming and smoking is being exposed.

"i-is that so..."

"you should try it mom! He told me he's experienced in this!"

Mrs Lee is feeling bad. She never knew Heeseung has been doing this. All the time, she only saw him gaming or going out with his friends who smoke. It makes her wonder what else is she missing about her son...

"maybe next time Heeseung can cook dinner and we can eat dinner together-"

"that's not going to happen." He cuts her off. Her smile drops to confusion and turns to him.

"she'll be too busy. Both of them are... They don't have the time..."

"Heeseung..." She nudges his arms, confused on why he said that. Mrs Lee looks down.

"surely there's going to be a time for us to at least have a dinner toge-"

"I said it won't happen then it won't happen!" He yelled angrily and stood up, stumbling the chair back and walks away from the kitchen.

"Heeseung!!"

Y/n quickly stands up and chases after him, leaving Mrs Lee standing there, frowning in guilt.

"Heeseung wait up!!"

Heeseung has exited the house and keeps on walking down the street, ignoring y/n's calling. Y/n fastens her steps, running up to him and grabs his shirt. "Heeseung-"

"Heeseungie!!!"

She heard a voice calling Heeseung from ahead. A girl approaches him in a fast phase, and stops when she notices y/n behind him. Her eyebrows crashes as she scans her.

"Who is she??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 169 21
I laugh as I walk down to the shore, holding the heels of my shoes as I walk far enough for the cool water to rush around my ankles. It's funny how l...
4.7K 64 32
"Don't pretend like you don't want me Rain" He says smirking like he just hit the jackpot. I know he's right but I would never tell him that. "I don'...
378 4 38
"So... What do you think?" I asked him still looking at his eyes and not taking my eyes off of them. "We are just going to be in a relationship like...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...