GULMOHAR (COMPLETED)

Af Yours_Nidhi

Thank you my anonymous reader for the beautiful cover ❤️ I love you ❤️ Dr Sanchi Prabhu's life had been a rol... Mere

Author's Note
Teaser - Some fragrances are unforgettable!!!
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Next Daily - Teaser - Offer Accepted!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's Note - Another chance ❤️
Chapter 54
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Last

Chapter 50

6.8K 524 149
Af Yours_Nidhi

NISHCHAY

'Have this!!!' An old lady offered me a glass of water and although I was hesitant, I took it from her while another lady as old Saanchi to be prect brought me a plate full of food. Authentic Punjabi Parathas, Chole, Aloo Jeera and Kadi Chawal with Besan Laddoo. Although I wasn't hungry my mouth watered looking at the plate but I was still hesitant specially after what happened in the garden area almost an hour ago. Saanchi had simply walked into the house leaving me speechless.

I knew I hurt her but I wanted to see her, talk to her but she simply walked away without saying a word. Later this old lady walked towards me and took me to a room which probably was her and her husband's room. Her husband who looked extremely angry at both of us and went behind Saanchi. I think they are Saanchi's grandparents and now I was feeling terrible. No girl wants her husband to meet her in laws like this. What a meet and greet!!!

I had freshened up and changed into a fresh pair of track pants and tshirt and joined them in the living room. The old lady gave me a first aid while Aahir was given a first aid by his mother who was ready to eat me raw and the young lady who brought me lunch...she is probably Aahir's sister or maybe his sister in law. Anyhow I hate that man!!!

'Eat your meal Puttarji (child)...Saanchi's food has been sent to her room and Kyra already ate her meal with Aayat and went to bed. You also must be very tired after the long journey, eat and take rest. We can talk tomorrow!!!' she said and I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed.

'I....Ummm...I...Mrs Sehgal!!!'

'Naani!!!'

'Huhhh???"

'I am your wife's mother's mother...Her grandmother...her Naani...so I'm your Naani too!!!'

'Oh...Ok Naani!!! Saanchi must be very upset with me?' I asked and she smiled saying

'She will be fine. She is just maybe too overwhelmed and shocked at the same time. Shocked because you know for the first time two grown up men fought like this in Sehgal Mansion and overwhelmed obviously because you said her those three words for which she waited a lifetime!!!' and I was flushed. I looked elsewhere.

'I hope you were serious!!! If not I will break your nose this time!!! My husband ate enough punches from you but I don't know if you know they call me Chudail here...Chudail as in witch!!! I will scratch on your face!!! Mind you!!!' said the young lady who was serving me food and I suddenly gulped but then it striked me
..who is her husband??? But then it striked me...the way she was caressing his face and blowing on his every wound.

Fuck!!!

I pointed my finger towards Aahir and asked her 'You mean hus...husband???' and she smiled sarcastically folding her hands against her chest and pouted bobbing her head.

'What the.....then why did he-' Shit!!! Then it strikes me...

'To make me confess????' I ask and she narrows her eyebrows and nods her head and I'm doomed.

Fuck!!! I screwed up big time!!!

'A daughter??? Like you both even have a daughter???? Shit Bhabhi (sister in law) I'm sorry I didn't know!!! I....Shit this is embarassing. But why did Aahir do all this...I mean??? I am so confused!!!'

To which Neiyat Bhabhi smiled and offered me a cup of coffee, we were sitting in the garden area. It was all silent. Clock was ticking almost 12 in the midnight. She smiled saying

'Aahir and Saanchi are best friends forever. There is no one who can come in between their friendship. They are like brain and heart. They work in a combo. They have been during each other's worst.

I don't know if you know, Aahir was the one who brought her out of her depression, he encouraged her to do her specialization in Gynaecology. He taught her how beautiful life is and how much you must embrace it.

They know every minute detail about each other, from each other's food choices to each other's undergarments brands, from each other's favorite place for vacation to the place where they would be found when they'll be shattered. They have their own secrets which even I don't know.

I won't lie to you. Saanchi and Aahir's friendship initially made me jealous too, infact I also behaved jealous and possessive like you but later I realised that no one can replace the other person in your life.' she said and I looked at her. I was surprised. She was such a sorted person.

'You must be thinking how can I be so calm...it's because I trust Aahir...I know him...He is Saanchi's Riri but that doesn't make him any less of my Aahir!!! Just like he has his comfort zone with Saanchi about a few topics, I also have my comfort zone with Aaryan on certain topics... Doesn't make Aahir any less of my best friend or my lover or my husband. But everyone needs that other person with whom you can discuss a few things which you may not be able to discuss with your partner.

I mean imagine whom will Aahir go to if he has to bitch about me right?' she said and I chuckled.

'Look Nishchay Jiju...it's not about how can two people be that close to each other...its about how lucky your partner is to have someone who can always a have another shoulder to cry upon. And no they are not siblings nor do they have a crush or love angle...never had.. never will!!! But their bond is pure. Something so beautiful which you will also feel proud of as and when you know them.

No!!! Saanchi never crossed her line and tried to overpower me and neither did I try to shoo away Saanchi and try taking her space... because understand one thing...you always cannot talk everything to your partner. The world may say you must share everything to your partner. But trust me at times you can't talk many things to your partner and that's when you need a friend. You need your own space. Saanchi is Aahir's that space and so is Aahir.

And come on...their friendship doesn't make mine and Aahir's relationship any less romantic infact having a girl friend has made Aahir the best father and the best husband ever. I mean he is super trained from woman's brands to woman's preferences. From periods pain to making me hot chocolate and giving me foot massage, to handling mood swings. He's a pro!!! So is Saanchi. Guess that is the reason why she could still accept you after you saying that you didn't love her.

Everyone needs their space even in a marriage. Aahir and Saanchi are that space to each other and I'm glad Aahir played that game, only which made you confess!!!' she said and sipped upon the glass of milk she got for herself.

But then I heard a voice
'Annnnnd I took a dozen full of punches...mannnn you are strong!!!' he said and I felt guilty seeing his face having plasters.

'I....I am sorry Aahir!!!'

'Well you must be!!! You took a decade to realise your emotions for my Chichi.' and I looked elsewhere.

'She loves you a lot Nishchay. She always did. Only I know how many tears she has shed...it's like your marriage was much more than just a marriage for her...It was her big portion of life that she missed upon. She has craved you all her life Nishchay. Now that you feel for her...don't let her go!!! Contain her...have her forever...be hers and make her yours!!!'

To which I looked at the ground saying
'But she doesn't want to see my face. Maybe she has lost hopes with me!!!'

'Then make her believe in your love. Go all Gaga my boy!!! Woo her... pamper her...love her with all your might...shower her with all that romance which she craved for...make her your Saanchi...

Nishchay's Saanchi!!!'

And my eyes welled up.

He's right. I will do everything to have you as mine Saanchi. Just wait and watch.

SAANCHI

'Ahhhhhh' I tried closing my ears with the pillow.I didn't know who was playing such loud drums early in the morning. I tried to pull Kyra into my arms. But I couldn't feel her anymore. I raised an eyebrow wondering where she was...

I opened my eyes and I couldn't tolerate it any longer. I am a doctor and it's once in a blue moon that I sleep without being disturbed specially when I hadn't slept the entire night. I was irritated and annoyed.

'Ririiii!!!Stupid Riri!!! Someone tell him that it's his daughter's birthday and not her wedding that he plays these Punjabi Dhol!!! Idiot!!! Im gonna kill him!!!' saying I barged out of the room only to have my mouth wide open looking at the arrangements around

What the Fish????

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

356K 13.4K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
40.9K 3.6K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
1M 84.2K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
297K 20.7K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...