Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

Oleh Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... Lebih Banyak

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
8: Monday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
13: Saturday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
21: Sunday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
26: Friday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
31: Wednesday
32: Thursday

5: Friday

551 15 11
Oleh Luma_x3

y/n:

The sun that was shining into my room woke me up the next morning. I groaned quietly and got my phone to check the time, since I didn't heard my alarm clock yet, but when I saw how late it was, my eyes widened in shock. I overslept almost two and a half hours, so I quickly got up and hurried into the bathroom. I got ready as quick as possible and headed back into my room as I was ready. I quickly got a jeans and a t-shirt out of my closet and changed my clothes. When I was ready I got my phone and my bag. I didn't even check if I had everything, because I didn't got anything out of it yesterday, and I was too much in a rush to care about it. I just grabbed my keys and already walked out. I headed as quick as possible to the office building. I didn't really knew why I was so stressed, because I did a lot work yesterday and it was okay to go to the office a bit later than usual, but somehow it still bothered me. I probably had to stay a bit longer again, but that would be okay. I would still able to get my essay ready on time.

<><><>

When I finally arrived at the office building I slowed down a bit, and walked a bit more relaxed to my office. Once I got into my room I placed my bag on the ground and opened the window. Afterwards I turned my computer on and opened my article, and just looked for a while at it. I read a few lines and then again. I hated it. I hated every word that wrote. I never liked any of my articles but this one was really bad. Somehow I was never satisfied with anything I wrote. The moment I'm writing it, I think it's good, or at least okay, but after a while, I really don't like it anymore. I stared at it a bit more until I decided I had to move on. I hadn't got enough time to write it again, so I had to continue with this one. I concentrated back on my work. It worked good. Since I was so much in a hurry I didn't think about anything else but my job. That was good. I've never had a better start into my work since a few day now.

<><><>

I worked for about three hours with a lot short breaks in between. After a while I decided to take another one 'cause I felt a bit dizzy and couldn't concentrate very good anymore.  When I was at my phone, scrolling a bit trough Instagram, I remembered what Sky told me. I should drink something. Probably that was the reason why I felt not good. I got my bottle out of my bag and saw that it was empty. I tilted my head back and groaned. The only way I could get water was to go into the kitchen, where a water dispenser was. But what if there were any people? What if I had to start a conversation? I thought for a while about some possible scenarios, but in the end I really felt not good and I knew that  the things Sky told me were true. I had to eat and drink more. Even tough I just barely thought about it. 

I stood up and walked over to the door. I can do it. Probably I don't even meet anyone. I sighed as I opened the door and walked hallway down, until I reached a big door. I've just been in the kitchen once. I opened the door and walked in. The lights were on and Wilbur stood in the middle of the room. He had a guitar with him and stood in front of a camera. I just stared at him while the door fell into the lock behind me. When he realized I entered the room he stared back at me. His cheeks got red what made me giggle a bit. I did not laugh about the fact that he was standing in front of a camera with a guitar in the kitchen of an office, but because he blushed. It looked quite cute to see him this flustered.

"I'm sorry that interrupted you" I said and walked towards the water dispenser. "I- uh, don't worry it's fine" he replied and placed the guitar on the ground. "Am I allowed to ask what you are doing?" I asked and turned around to face him. "Yeah sure. I'm filming a video" "I guessed that already. But for what?" "Oh, it's a music video for my new song" he explained. "Oh, so you're really a singer?" I asked not really surprised at all. He nod "I guess you could say so. Was I too loud again or why are you here? I actually didn't thought I would meet someone now... or I hoped at least" he said while he scratched his neck. I just giggled "I just wanted to get a bit water since mine was empty. And don't worry, it wasn't as embarrassing as you thought it was. I was just a bit confused to see this when I go into this kitchen for once"

"Oh alright, that's good to hear" he said and giggled as well. "What about, uh, you join me? It probably sounds weird because we don't really know each other but it could be fun" he then continued, what made me froze. I told myself to say yes the next time someone would invite me to anything, but filming a music video with a guy I barely knew was, in fact, really weird. And I still had a lot work to do. "I'm sorry but I still have work to do" I said and placed my water bottle on the kitchenette. "Oh, okay, that's alright. But it sounds like you're always busy with your work. I mean I don't know you and stuff, but what about you take a bit rest for a while?" Even he thought I was too busy with my work. A man that didn't even know me. Was that really the problem? Should I be more calm about everything? I thought for a while about it. I could work at home if I needed to. I would be able to finish everything on time, even if I would take a break now.

"I'm... I'm not quite sure" I said. "It's totally fine if you don't want to. How I said, it actually seems pretty weird right now to ask something like that" he replied and chuckled a bit. I immediately smiled a bit as I heard him laugh. "It does, you're right" I said and smiled at him "But why not, a break would probably be good for me" I continued and got my bottle again. I took a sip and let the cold liquid run down my throat. It felt good and I immediately felt better. I didn't felt dizzy anymore. "But I'll be here for an hour at most. How I said, I still have work" "That's alright" he answered and smiled again "And sorry again for that weird invitation. I don't really wanna know what you think now about me" he continued. "Don't worry about that. I guess I will get to know you now, right? I think you could be nice, I mean, uhm, you seemed like that b- before, if you, uh, know what I mean" I said. There it was again. I didn't knew what I wanted to say.

He made me fell good in a way I couldn't explain. And on the other side he made me feel somehow strange, not uncomfortable, but it was still weird. I couldn't think right. I normally felt bad around people I didn't know, but he was different. I felt save around him, even tough I didn't know him a bit. I didn't even hurt myself when I was talking with him. Just the first time, but then it got better. And now I agreed to film a music video with him. It was probably not that big of a deal. He probably had a few followers but I didn't thought he could be famous. I thought he was a small singer and songwriter. So a little music video would be fun, right?

<><><>

I didn't really want to be seen in the video, so I just helped him with filming. I checked the time almost every few second to make sure I didn't stay for too long, but somehow I didn't care at some point. "Oh, I have an idea! Walk over there and grab the bottle that stands there on the kitchenette!" I said. "What should I do with the bottle?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I don't know, it could be a gun. Like.. uh, put it to your head like it's a gun" I replied and giggled. It really was a lot fun and I was happy that I agreed to help him. We got along well and I really hoped to get friends with him. The more time we spend together that day, that more comfortable I felt around him. I didn't mind to be myself. I was also happy around him. He made me laugh a lot and I really thought that he was good for me. He made my day a bit better. You could even say that he really just brightened up my day.

"Why do you think that would fit for the song?" he asked as he walked over to the counter. I shrugged "I don't know, I just think that this could be a... highlight? I think that's what you call it" He nodded "I don't really know what you mean, but we can try it out" he said and chuckled. I filmed another few scenes. I didn't check the time for a while now. I didn't want to, I didn't thought about it and I didn't care anymore. I had so much fun with Wilbur I didn't care about my work anymore.

<><><>

"Okay, I think I have enough clips now. Thank you very much y/n, you helped me a lot" he said and sat down on a chair. I nodded and smiled at him "No problem, it was nice. I would always help you again" I sat down on the chair in front of him and just looked at him for a while. He was on his phone and checked something there. When he put it away again I quickly looked away as my cheeks got a bit warm. I just hoped that he didn't catch me staring at him. "Uh, I have another question if that's okay" "Yeah sure go on" he said and looked at me. "So, I know that you're a singer but what else do you do? You have a huge set up in your office and I often hear a lot loud noises out of your office and I don't think it comes from you singing" I explained my thoughts.

He smiled softly "Oh yeah, I thought you would ask that. Well, I'm not only a singer and songwriter but I'm also a streamer. I play games for a few, or actually a lot, people" "A lot people?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. He nodded "Yeah I would say a lot. I have currently five million followers" My jaw dropped. Five million? That was a lot. He giggled as he saw how shocked I was. Now I was even happier I was not seen in his music video. "You're famous" I exclaimed. He shook his head "Don't say that please. I have a lot followers, yes. But I wouldn't say I'm famous you know?" I smirked "Yeah yeah, of course. What are you doing now?" I asked. He shrugged "I'm not sure. I would stream now but I don't know if you still have to work? You said you wouldn't stay that long here with me, but you're here since a while now already. Not that would care, it's nice not to be alone all the time!" "Yeah I know. I don't care about my work anymore. For today. I had a lot fun, I just don't want to ruin it for me"

"So I wouldn't disturb you?" "No everything's fine. I actually would love to see what you're doing when you stream" "I could show you, would you like to join my stream?" he asked with a happy smile. "I- I don't really know. I would blame myself in front of so many people" "No you wouldn't. Come on, I won't stream that long" I sighed "How late is it?" "Uhm... 6.30pm" he answered. "Alright, I'm gonna text my roommate real quick and then... I will come to your office, alright?" A smile curled up his lips as he heard my answer "Really? Alright, I will see you" he said and stood up. While he got all his stuff he had in the the kitchen, I walked out and headed into my office. The hallway was cold and dark, what made me realize how much time had passed. I somehow didn't noticed how fast time flew by when I was with Wilbur. I just quickly hurried over to the room with the number 33 and opened the door. My room was also cold, though it was very pleasant.

I sat down on my chair and got my phone out. I then thought a moment about what I should do. Should I call them? Or should I text them? I decided to write a short text since I didn't want to talk too long with Sky. I wanted to go back to Wilbur as quick as possible. I didn't knew why, but a feeling inside of me told me, to go back. I just wrote a short a text and turned my phone on mute, since I didn't want them to interrupt me. I stood up again and just got my phone and bottle with me. I really managed it to drink a lot while I was with Wilbur. He drank a lot, I noticed. And every, or every second time, when he drank something, I forced myself to drink something as well. It worked good. I felt good throughout the whole day. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the room right next to mine. Before I knocked I stopped. I didn't know how this is going to be. I didn't know what will happen. I didn't know if I could deal with this.

 I stood for about two minutes in front of the door and just stared at it. I got doubts. Too many doubts for my liking, and I was already about to just not knock at his door. But what should happen? If I'm in one of his streams I don't have to come back. Nobody will ever see me again, so I raised my hand and knocked. Suddenly I heard his footsteps on the other side of the door, what made my heart beating faster. I was not nervous. More happy. I was happy to see him again even tough I haven't seen him for only a few minutes. When he opened the door he looked down to me and smiled. He didn't say anything and we just looked at each other for a while. After about a minute or two, he then he stepped away from the entrance so I could walk in. I already saw a second chair in front of his desk. 

I placed my bottle on the desk and turned around to looked at him again. "So, what are you doing in your stream?" I asked and made him look at me. He stared at my eyes and smiled then. "I'm gonna play a game. Or we. Basically the people in my chat, so my viewers, can send me videos. They are supposed to be funny and we have to try not to laugh. It's most of the time really easy since my chat doesn't send that funny videos. Are you good at something like this?" he asked while he walked over to me and sat down on one of the chairs. I sat down next to him on the other one "I don't know. I actually think yes, but let's see what kind of humor it is" I said and smiled at him. He nod and did some things at his computer while I just looked at him. 

<><><>

I bursted out into laughter. I did really good trough the stream, but this one video really got me. "I'm sorry chat!" Wilbur said and went offline. Well, at least that's what I thought what he did. I didn't really know how this app works yet. Now Wilbur laughed as well. "I- I'm sorry that I laughed. It was just too funny" I said and looked down to avoid his gaze on me, still giggling. "It's fine. You did well and to be honest, it was a funny video" he replied and chuckled as well. "I loved it. It was so much fun!" I exclaimed after a while of silence. "Really? Well, that's nice. Probably you will join me now more often" he said and laughed a bit.

I was not quite sure if it was just a joke or if he really meant it. I just laughed a bit with him. Then we both went silent again. I looked at him and he also at me. But since it was quite weird and uncomfortable, I quickly got my phone, where I saw that it was already really late. "Oh, I'm sorry but I think I have to go home. It's pretty late already!" I said and looked back up to him. He was still looking at me what made me blush a bit. He nod "Yeah sure, I'm gonna go as well. It was really much fun, thank you for joining me" "I would always do it again" I said happily. I quickly walked over to my office and got my bag with all my things. I then closed the window and walked out. While I closed my door Wilbur already stood in front of his and seemed to be waiting for me.

I quickly walked up to him and together we walked to the exit. We talked a bit and stopped only because we both had to go home. Only now I noticed how tired I actually was. The day was really much fun, but not really relaxed, which was why I was happy when I arrived at home and didn't saw Sky anywhere. I assumed they were already in bed or at least in their room but since I was not really in the mood to have a conversation with them now, I just quickly went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. My thoughts always went back to Wilbur, even tough I forced myself not to think about him. It didn't worked very well. I also wasn't really hungry at all so I just went to bed. It was already 11.30pm and I was tired as hell. Tomorrow I could sleep as long as I wanted to. And even if I probably had to work, I could just do it from home.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(3228 words)

I'm sorry that I didn't upload for a while, I was just a bit busy:( I hope you enjoy this new chapter though. Thank you for the reads and votes on this story already, it really means a lot to me:D Remember to eat and drink something<3

- Luma

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.3K 297 27
Yo Ghostling's I decided to make a oneshot book for the first time! The art in the cover is made by @cyanin_7 in Twitter!! Give them lots of love w...
45.8K 553 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
108K 2.4K 42
This is another Wilbur x Reader Story, hope you like it:) *** Disclaimer, the title of the story has not much to do with the actual content of it lma...
2.2K 40 7
Hey there, I'm a writer that normally writes fanfictions about Wilbur, but I like oneshots a lot and I have trouble finding new ideas for a new fanfi...