The Servant's Son [Jikook♡]

By Thembekamdluli

Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each othe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - M
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- M
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not an update....A thank you note❤
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - M
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - M
Chapter 50 - Finale💜

Chapter 9

6.9K 405 181
By Thembekamdluli

JIMIN'S POV

A week had passed now and I had classes today so I had to go to campus. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, I don't know why. I haven't been feeling like myself. Tae has been a good friend, he calls and texts all the time. I go to my dancing classes with Hobi but Jungkook doesn't come along. Hobi and Yoongi are flirting way too much now and it makes me feel weird being there while they're giving each other bedroom eyes. I always felt like the third wheel.

I finished my first class and walked out going to get myself something to drink before heading to another class. When I got to the canteen I got a drink while looking around. My eyes Immediately landing on Hobi and Jungkook, there was this other guy there. I've seen him around and I think he was a tutor to some other students, and lastly there was a girl sitting next to Jungkook leaning on his arm. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"JIMINAH" a voice called out and It was Hobi's. I looked back and waved with a smile on my face. He signaled that I come closer with his hand and I sighed going to them.

"Hey Jimin" Hobi said giving me a High five. I smiled at them.

"Hi guys" I said. They all greeted back except Jungkook who was looking at his book. He didn't even look like he was reading.

"Are we meeting for dance lessons today?" Hobi asked me.

"No...Yoongi will be busy, and so will I actually...maybe tomorrow" I said to Hobi.

"Don't you wanna sit with us for a while? I mean we are on a break" The tutor guy said. Jungkook glared at him.

"Namjoon" Jungkook called out giving Namjoon a death stare.

"No I'm okay...I'm going to meet up with Tae anyway" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Tae is the sweetest. It's so cute how he picks you up every time from dance practice" Hobi said smiling. Well they have met and Tae always picks me up since I always finish practicing late.

"Are you two like a thing or what? I mean you're so cute together" Hobi asked again. He knows Tae is my friend why would he even ask that.

"Hoseok just shut up. We're here to study. Not talk about jimin and his lame ass boyfriend" Jungkook spitted in utter bitterness. He even looked angry.

"Babe...look at me, calm down okay? Just calm down" This girl said to him,  placing her hand on his cheek. Oh I see it, she's one of those pick me girls who think she can calm everyone down.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME" jungkook shouted roughly shoving the girls hands away from him.

"Oh-kayyy...I think I'm gonna go" I said smiling and waving awkwardly. Before even waiting for anyway to say anything else I turned and walked away. I wouldn't wanna study with those guys...how do they even handle Jungkook's moods? I thought to my self.

I was startled by someone pulling my hand and taking me to the opposite direction from where I was headed.

"HEYY." I shouted trying to yank my arm from his hold. It was Jungkook and that fucker is strong so I failed.

We got to his motorcycle and then he let go of me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Man handling me in front of other people" I half shouted. Who the fuck does he think he is? He looked at me without saying anything, it was almost as if he was holding his breath looking at a gem, or a beautiful flower. At least that's what I thought.

"You dragged me all the way here just to look at me?" I asked him. He took his helmet and put it on my head making sure it's full in. And wore his helmet as well getting on his motorcycle. I looked at him confused and he didn't say anything.

"Jungkook what the fuck?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. He just looked at me and then behind him. I sighed and got on the stupid motorcycle. Why am I even doing this? Heck he didn't even Tell me to hop on, well at least not in so many words.

He then drove off in full speed and I quickly put my arms around his waist to prevent falling down. The cool breeze hitting my arms since I wasn't wearing a jacket, it was even making me cold a little but it's nothing I can't handle.

He drove for a while until he finally came to a halt at this other shop. He parked and got off his bike. Took his helmet off and went inside the shop leaving me here.
Can one person tell me what's going on with him? He is so weird and confusing, one moment he hates me, the other he helps me,  another he pretends like I don't even exist, then he takes me to shops I don't even know while he Hasn't even talked to me.

I got off the bike as well taking the helmet off and I wanted for him looking around this place, I've never been to this part of town before. It was so quite and there was hardly any people on the streets, just a few cars passing by. The smell of sweet sweet candy hit my nostrils and I looked behind me. Jungkook was carrying a big flower shaped cotton candy.

I gasped in shock...wow. It was so big, he handed it to me not saying anything. I just looked at him confused as well.

"Your mom told me you like cotton candy" He said. Well I do love cotton candy so I wasn't gonna say no. I shyly took it and smell it....Hmmm the smell of sugar.

"Thank you" I said shyly biting my lip. I don't think anyone is confused as me at this moment. I can just never understand this guy.

"You brought me here for cotton candy?" I asked looking up at him. He but his lower lip and nodded.

"I just...I think I owe you an apology" he said....Ooohhh so we apologize now? Nice.

"For what?" I asked him.

"Uhm...I kinda ruined your date with your boyfriend" he said looking down. At least he can see his mistake.

"And I think I've been having attitude towards you for something which is mostly just fault. So yeah...I'm sorry" he said looking at me in the eyes. His eyes were sincere, they were not cold Jungkook or Rude Jungkook, they were just...sincere. I looked at him not knowing what to say. Should I apologize as well? I mean I was rude a couple of times.

"Thank you for apologizing" I said and shyly started eating the candy. It melted in my mouth and I smiled, I haven't had this in a long time.

"Here" I said giving him the flower candy.

"No, thanks...it's a peace offering from me to you" he said side smiling.

"It's big anyway. I can't eat it alone" I said. He tasted some of it and his eyes lit up. Almost like he wanted expecting that to happen.

"It tasted good. Now you eat it" he said sitting on his motorcycle with hands on his pockets and looking at me. I happily ate my cotton candy even though I knew I wouldn't finish it. I don't like too much sugar Because it's....just too much sugar.

"He's my friend" I said out of nowhere.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Taehyung, he's my best friend. Not boyfriend...just thought I should get that out of the way." I said pressing my lips in a thin line. He looked at me and then smiled. Wow...he has such a cute smile. And he's actually really handsome too. Not that I care anyways but...he's so fucking handsome.

He took of his jacket and put it around me. I was about to say something...

"Don't even think about it, it's cold and you don't have a jacket" he said.

"It's not that cold actually" I said blatantly lying. It was definitely getting cold.

"Well I don't care. Keep that on" He said to me. I nodded like a little baby and continued eating my candy.

"Okay that's enough. You'll get sick if you eat so much sugar" He said taking it from me.

"Hey give that back" I said trying to take in back but he raised his hand up and I was jumping trying to reach it. My God why did I think annoying jungkook is gone. There he is.

"JUNGKOOK" I yelled and held his shoulder trying to bring him down while still jumping to get the candy.

"No...that's too much candy For today" he said. I pulled him down again by his shoulder and still he didn't budge but instead his arm circled around my waist. My heartbeat accelerated and I stood frozen for a few seconds until his chuckle made me snap out of it.

"Finally giving up?" He asked with a sexy side smile. Him holding my waist is making me think even his side smile is sexy. Which it isn't. Why was my heart beating so fast all of a sudden? It's making me feel weird.

"Yeah...I don't need it anyway" I said pouting. He lowered his hand and bought the cotton candy to my face. I moved closer to it trying to bite it off but Jungkook was moving it futher so I rolled my eyes and gave up. AND HIS FUCKING HAND IS STILL ON WAIST....gay panic! I repeat...gay panic!

"Want anything else before we go?" He asked looking deeply into my eyes while biting his lower lip....Yes fucker I want your lips. Jokeu jokeu...kidding just kidding.

"No" I answered in a tiny voice. He chuckled and let go of my taking the helmet and putting it on my head.

"Cute" he whispered while looking at me. I pretended like I didn't hear him at all, He thinks I'm cute...or his helmet is cute? Which one is it?

"Let's go" I said. He got on the bike and I stood there looking at him. Does he think it's okay to be this confusing?

"What's going on with you?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at me.

"Nothing" he said. I rolled my eyes and got on the bike holding on to his shoulders.

"Are you sure you won't fall?" He asked.

"No, I'm secured" I said.

"Hold on to my waist...you know, just to be safe" he said. I blushed and moved my arms to his waist. My oh my...I think I like it when Jungkook is acting weird, it's making me have that tingly feeling inside.

"We're going to my house. Your mom wanted to see you" Jungkook said to Me.

"Oh? She never mentioned that to me" I said looking puzzled.

"Uhm she mentioned it to me" He said starting the bike and driving off to his house.
.~
~
JUNGKOOK'S POV

We arrived at my house and we went in, Mrs Park was in the lounge, I'm guessing she was cleaning up or something.

"MOMMY" Jimin said in a cheerful tone. He ran like a little baby and went to hug His mom. I smiled looking at him, he is so cute and I feel like I can't cope anymore.

This has been a difficult week for me, Angry at myself for making Jimin angry. Angry for always being rude to him. I didn't understand why I felt the way I was feeling. I still don't even know but what I'm sure about is that seeing him smile made me happy.

" what are you doing here baby?" His mom asked surprised.

"Uhm...I don't know...here to see you I guess." Jimin said looking at me with a confused smile. I just awkwardly looked away. So what? I lied to get him here but at least he gets to see his mom.

"Oh my little chim. I missed you" His mom said playing with his cheeks and I laughed a bit.

"Mom...stop you're embarrassing me" Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"Chimmy....that's kinda cute" I said laughing. Jimin glared at me and rolled his eyes. I went to the kitchen and got juice for Jimin. I then went back and gave it to him.

"I would have done that Jungkook" His mother said.

"You can't serve your own son like you work for him. I'll do the little things" I said.

"I bet you can't even make your bed" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"I...that is not a little thing." I said sitting down on the couch.

"You boys sit down...I'll finish my job before Mrs Jeon sees me lazing around" Mrs Park said and disappeared to the kitchen.

Jimin sat down and the couch opposite me. He looked around and smiled awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing...I just remembered that it was quite terrible last time I was here" he said.

"And now...it's even more terrible because I don't understand what's going on. I mean I get that you apologized with cotton candy, so why are you bringing me to your house? And don't say it's because of mom, she didn't even know I was coming" Jimin said...okay then how am I supposed to explain myself. How should I explain my change of attitude?

"Uhm...I just wanted to show you that, I comfortable with you now...and that I'm really sorry, and that I don't hate you" I said to him.

"What changed your mind about hating me?" He asked.

"You ask too many questions" I said sighing and looking at the TV which wasn't even on.

"Well excuse me for trying to understand what's going on in that confusing mind of yours" he said with attitude rolling his eyes.

I looked at him. He bit his lower lip and looked at me. He looked so cute and sexy and I just felt my dick twitch. I couldn't control my actions and I bit my lip touching my hard cock... I then spread my legs open and looked at him.

"Jungkook?" He called my name.

"Yes Jimin?" I said looking at him.

"Should I be worried?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"I just...you're acting weird and I'm not really understanding what's going on. You're not giving me much to work with here Mr Jeon" he said. He makes my last name sound so sexy. Mr Jeon...he can call me that all the time I won't mind.

I sighed looking at him. I need to figure my feeling out as well. I don't understand what's going on with me but what I can say is that right this moment I'm feeling happy. He's here, we're not fighting and he seems quite comfortable with me so that's making me happy.

"Don't worry yourself so much. Be glad I'm being nice for now yeah?" I said and he giggled and sipped his juice with a smile on his face.

He's pretty. He's way too pretty and I don't know why I haven't been realizing that. Oh maybe I was trying to be ignorant by saying I hate him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope it wasn't that bad.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...
35.4K 1.9K 21
Where Jimin pretends to be the perfect, calm, obedient boy and hides his bad side from his boss. Or where Yoongi would give a chance to his assistan...
33.9K 1.5K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...
1.5M 66.7K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...