The Monster You Made

By 3R3NY3A63R

There was once a boy full of hope. All he wanted was to be a hero and to help those in need. Yet he is mistre... More

Bio
Weapons
Where it began?
Admiration to Detestation
Welcome home
Through the years
Meanwhile
Mystery Saviours
Dynasty of Dominance
U.A here we come
It Has Begun
Announcement
Addition to the Family
New Allies
Welcome to U.A
King and Queen

Farewell for now

6.3K 69 14
By 3R3NY3A63R

3rd POV

Y/n just stood there holding the orb where he trapped the soul of Ozpin or Ozma. He decided to store it in his pocket dimension for now. He looked back at everyone else his eyes landed on a certain woman who had black hair with red tips at the end who still had a surprised expression. For a second Y/n decided to drop his collected persona going back to a more familiar one.

Y/n: Hello mom.

Summer: Y/n!!!

Summer used her semblance to get to her son as soon as possible as she hugged him as tight as possible crying into his chest. Y/n rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. Then his Aunt Raven walked up to them with Glynda and Winter.

Raven: Nicely done nephew.

Raven says trying to hold back tears of her own.

Y/n: It's ok auntie you can drop the act.

The second Raven heard that she joined the hug hiding her face on her nephew's shoulder as she cried as well surprising everyone. Seeing the cold Raven Branwen break down in tears crying on someone's shoulder. Then came Winter.

Winter: It is n-nice to see y-you again Y-Y/n.

She says trying to remain collected. With no words spoken Y/n just opened his arms as Winter just rushed in to join the hug. Ruby and Weiss looked at them with smiles as did the rest of them though the sister's eyes were twitching a bit regardless they were happy for them.

Though that does not remove the feeling of jealousy. A certain blond brawler looked at them gritting her teeth with her eyes turning red as her hair was slowly setting on fire. Though for some reason she couldn't do anything. Soon broke their hug as they were wiping their tears.

Y/n: I missed you all greatly but unfortunately we must be on our way. I do promise to visit all of you.

Raven: You better or I will look for you and beat your ass.

Summer: Raven! But she's right you better keep your promise son or I will hunt you down.

She says with a sweet yet eerie smile sending shivers down everyone besides Y/n's spine.

Winter: I will take your word for it then.

They all nodded as Y/n went toward Glynda who was still frozen in place.

Y/n: It is nice to see you again Ms Goodwitch though I would like to ask for a favour.

Glynda: W-what would that be Mr Rose?

Y/n: With Ozpin gone we need a proper leader to help create the huntsman of the future. Could you do that Ms Goodwitch?

Glynda looked at the young man with wide eyes understanding what he was trying to say. With no hesitation she replied.

Glynda: I accept your proposal, Mr Rose.

Y/n: Well to make it official then.

He reached out his hand toward her but unexpectedly he received a hug instead which he returned. They broke off the big as they looked at each other.

Glynda: It is good to have you back Mr Rose.

Y/n: Thank you... Headmistress Goodwitch. If anyone has a problem with this change you will consult me.

He told everyone around them as he looked back at Glynda and nodded before walking back toward his siblings when he heard someone call out to him.

???: Umm... Excuse me, sir!

They looked toward the sound and saw a girl with short black hair wearing a familiar scarf as she was followed by what they assumed were her friends. Y/n raised an eyebrow signalling her to keep talking.

???: Umm I just wanted to say... Thank you.

Once again he raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: For what exactly?

???: For saving us... And for saving me back then. You probably don't remember me but I remember you. I know it sounds creepy but...

She would have kept on rambling before Y/n put a finger on her lips to silence her. Unknowing to his actions it made the girl blush as a guy that looked like a horse glared at him while Y/n's sisters were irritated with a nervous Mercury.

Y/n: I remember you... You were that girl I saved with her family from those kidnappers.

To say the least, everyone was shocked and surprised while the girl was just happy her saviour remembers her.

Y/n: I never did get your name.

???: Oh well I'm Mikasa Ackermann.

She says as she took off the red scarf that was given to her. She had it in her hand as she tried to give it back to Y/n.

Mikasa: Uhh h-here I kept it c-clean.

Y/n grabbed the scarf as he looked at it for a while.

Y/n: I remember giving you this. It was one of the few things I had to remember about my real mother... Wherever she may be.

He says looking up to the sky like he was reminiscing. Mikasa along with everyone else was surprised to hear that something so valuable was just given to her.

Mikasa: Then w-why did you give it t-to me?

Y/n: I do not know. I guess it just felt right.

Mikasa just looked down not knowing what to say. Then she felt something wrap around her neck and lower half of her face. She felt a soft and familiar warmth as she looked up to see Y/n wrapping the scarf around her. Reminiscent of the first time when he saved her.

Y/n: You can keep it, I trust you to keep it safe.

Mikasa had a small tear go down her face as she looked at Y/n.

Mikasa: I... I will!

She says with determination making Y/n smile a little as he pats her head with one hand in his pocket making her blush a little but managed to hide it with her scarf.

Y/n: Be seeing you... Mikasa.

He was heading back to his siblings preparing to go home when he remembered something making him stop. As if on cue a high-pitched voice could be heard from the crowd as it got closer.

??? Daddy!

Suddenly a little girl with platinum white hair with red eyes and a little horn on the right side of her head appeared.

She looked around the confused crowd until she spotted Y/n and went wide-eyed as she ran toward him while screaming.

??? Daddy!!!!!

She ran to Y/n who knelt down and stretched his arms out as the girl ran into his arms as they hugged. Meanwhile, everyone was just jaw-dropped. They broke the hug as the girl looked at Y/n with a close-eyed smile.

???: I missed you, daddy!

Y/n: I missed you too little one.

Everyone: DADDY?!?!

Y/n stood up with the girl in his arms as she pointed at his siblings.

???: Daddy why are they looking at us funny?

Y/n: They are most likely confused.

Mercury: That's an understatement big bro.

Jean: Since when did you have a child?!

Wanda: How have we not heard of this?!

Rachel: How did you keep this from us?!

Pamela: How long have you had her?!

Caitlyn: Calm down guys let him explain.

Her eyes glowed.

Frost: Where the hell did she come from?!

Cinder: Why did she call you daddy?!

Neo: Does she like ice cream?!

Raven: You have some explaining to do!

Emerald: But overall...

Sisters: WHO THE HELL IS THE MOTHER?!?!

Y/n: Calm yourselves. I will explain later once we get home.

They reluctantly nodded. Y/n put the little girl down as she reached her hand out to him as he held it. Though they were on edge the sisters along with a few others looked at the sight and smiled a little imagining it was them who had a family with Y/n. Then Y/n brought out Yamato as he cut the fabric of space and time to create a portal.

Y/n: Let us be on our way. Also, you can let them go now, Jean, Wanda, and Rachel.

They nodded suddenly the whole of U.A started moving again like they were in a trance. Apparently, during the events, the Powerhouse Trinity kept the others at bay with their powers restraining them physically with Jean and Wanda while Rachel used her powers to amp up the emotion of fear thinking they were frozen because of it. Though even if she didn't do that the outcome would most likely remain. Y/n looked towards the hero teams of Young Justice, The Outsiders, Next Avengers and Young Avengers.

Y/n: You all have my gratitude. You were willing to protect my family and for that I am grateful.

He said stepping toward them while he held the little girl's hand.

Spiderman: It's nothing man besides I'm pretty sure we should be the ones thanking you.

Ms Martian: Yeah though we're sorry about... The League.

Beastboy: Yeah we thought they were real heroes... Guess we were wrong.

C.A Jr: Yeah my mom and dad and the rest of the avengers tried looking for you but they thought you died.

Y/n: It is alright the past is the past. We must keep moving forward. Also, I would like for all of you to have these.

He snapped his fingers and each team leader received a phone.

Y/n: If ever any of you need my help use these to get through to me. I trust that you keep these phones out of "their" hands.

They all nodded as they shook hands with a nod of respect. The Siblings of Supremacy started going through the portal but Y/n stopped and looked towards the Headmasters.

Y/n: If Jimmy gets word of this tell him... We are at war.

Before they could reply Y/n went through the portal leaving the Headmasters and people that despised him in fear. While his loved ones and allies had smiles on their faces.

That's going to wrap up this chapter hope you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions or recommendations let me know. Until then see you in the next one.

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
77.7K 886 20
bullied, tortured, and beaten to near death by his so called "classmates" and "teachers" who swore to help him grow into a hero, that is what he end...
147K 1.3K 39
A boy was abused then left on the street because he had zero powers. No quirk. No Sacred Gear. Not even a semblance. This is where Ruby found this li...
51.7K 699 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...