Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 35☆

2.2K 115 59
By Rozbunny

A/N

Annddddddd I'm kinda back? Well my exam still isn't over but had a little time so~

Also...my mood at this point-

Crying after my maths tests and every test at the moment hehe😭😭

But anyway moving on~

Hope you enjoy this chapter💜

Oh! And I didn't proof read this before so sorry for any mistakes😅

Stay safe💜

--------------------------------------------------------

"Okay lady and gentlemen are you all ready?"

I nod seeing the guys nod around the room. I snuggle myself deeper into the couch with my cup of coffee. Namjoon stands in the middle of the room with a huge smile before he takes his seat between me and Jin. After the busy day yesterday time passed so quickly that it doesn't surprise me that the time for the mv release came so soon. Somehow I feel nervous even though it isn't really my mv yet I feel excited and nervous to see how their mv turned out.

After all the hardworking I've seen from the guys I can already tell this will be amazing but I can't help the little nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me something will happen but I don't really know if it's a bad or a good thing since it only makes me feel nervous and that's it. I shake my head out of my thoughts as I focus on the TV where all the guys are staring at.

"Only 5 more minutes left" Jin hums with a smile and Taehyung groans making us all turn to him. "Hyung~ don't say 'only' because 10 minutes is long and 'only' makes it feel like a short time!" Taehyung whines making Yoongi tsk at him.

"It's not long! One minute has already passed because of your whining so shush" Yoongi leans back satisfied as Taehyung pouts looking back at the TV as the rest of us snicker at the sight. Unfortunately for me I actually felt like Taehyung with the seconds feeling like minutes and the minutes like hours. I sigh seeing the time move one minute at a time leaving 6 minutes left.

I look over towards Jungkook seeing he feels the same way as us. I mimic Taehyung's pout and Jungkook copies me making me hold in a laugh at the sight of me and Jungkook sulking with each other while Taehyung sulk with the TV.

Without noticing Jin catches us and holds his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing at the younger ones. I looked at the TV seeing 4 minutes left and I turn my head towards Jimin seeing his attention focused on the wall totally spacing out. Oh well atleast there is 4 minutes for his attention to return.

I turn back to the TV Watchung as the minutes pass.

3 minutes left...
.....
2 minutes left...
......
1 minute left...
.....
0-

"AHH IT'S OUT PUT THE SOUND LOUDER HYUNG!" I startle hearing Hoseok shout and hit Yoongi's arm as he looks shocked at him. The rest all having tunnel vision on the TV only see the sound going louder before the beginning starts. My lips stretches into a large smile as the music begins and I see the purple haired man. A giddy feeling rises in me and my eyes lock on the screen in wonder seeing them all. I never knew seeing them and hearing the final piece of the song in their version would be so perfect that I honestly don't even think I can compare our version with theirs. As the screen switches to each different person and the music flows through me I get lost in it. After sitting amazed at how good they all looked I didn't realise the smile on my face that looked like a child eating their favorite food for the first time and I also didn't realise the eyes looking right at me instead of the screen. The music video was over too soon and as soon as it was over I jumped up startling the others. "Oh wow!! That was so awesome to see! It's like watching the male versions of myself and my unnies but not at the same time and it's like I can't even compare it since it's so amazing like wow!!"

"What?" Jungkook looks at me confused not catching the words I said but before I could explain he shook his head with a smile. "No it's okay I got it!"

"Well I didn't!" Jimin looks at Jungkook with a pout looking at him as if he just told him he couldn't do something. "I guess our minds just work the same so it was easier for me to catch them the rest of you" Jungkook smirks proudly but when Yoongi clears his throat and looks at him with a teasing smirk I can't help buy laugh seeing what is about to come.

"Nobody else said they didn't understand Jungkook for example I clicked it immediately when you had to think about it for a few seconds so honestly our minds work more the same then if logic works like that right?" I snort but look at Taehyung who looks like he is holding in his laugh to avoid the betrayed look of Jungkook before Namjoon interrupts before anything escalates more.

"You all get so easily distracted that you all forget what her words even were about. Also thank you Jungmei for your words." I beemed at him and he shoots me a dimpled smile back making me blush at the sight of his beautiful smile not seeing the squinted eyes staring at my reaction from 3 people in the room. "But on another note since the music video is out it means we are going to have a busy time with live performances and recordings before we can finally rest again." The guys all groan but I just shrug not really affected by it but when Namjoon looks at me I freeze feeling that my happy moment was going to fade just like the guys.

"Unfortunately for you Jungmei-ah it also means you will be busy aswell"

"What? Wait does this mean I still have to switch with Jungkook during performances and recordings?" He shakes his head and before he could answer back Seokjin speaks. "Well actually Namjoon and I have thought that while we were busy you could start gathering more information on how you got here. I know you said you already tried to find information but now that we can help getting more material to get information from we will find any books or things of the internet and unfortunately you are going to be our main searcher since we can only help when we have off time." I feel my happiness for rest die but the feeling of relief rises more in me feeling relieved and happy they are still willing to help me out so much.

"Yes thank you I'll try my best to search through the information to find anything." I smile but miss the fading smile of Jungkook. "Yeah can't wait to find more information to find out what happened for this to occur so randomly..." Hoseok hums looking at me but an excited squeal from Taehyung draws our attention.

"Wow Army is so pleased and happy about our mv! You should see all the comments under the video!" Taehyung and Jimin now sit next to each other on the floor staring at the tablet scrolling down the comments and we all stare at them confused as to when they moved and how we didn't notice. "You reading the comments of the video?" Yoongi leaned closer to them and the two nodded smiling. "I'm not even going to ask how you two moved so fast..." Jin mumbled looking at the two making me nod unconsciously agreeing.

"What do they say? Anything-" "Huh?! Wait go back!" Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand stopping him from scrolling down. "What? Wait let me go back then" We stared at the two confused as to what Jimin just read but the gasp coming from the two makes us all even more curious. "What is it? Did someone say something bad?" Jungkook asked looking at the two with wide eyes as the two of them looked up from the tablet with wide eyes at me. "The comment...it..."

They didn't complete their sentence and Yoongi's patience at the two was wearing thin so he rolled his eyes and stood up. He quickly grabbed the tablet from them but as soon as he looks he squint his eyes and freezes.

"Okay this is weird what happened?" Jungkook frowns but still nobody answers and Yoongi's eyes go wide. "Wait this can be a mistake right?" He looks confused and I look at Jungkook scruncing my nose up as he shrugs just as confused as I am.

"Hyung but we didn't ever feature anyone in our music videos before that looks like Jungkook right? It has to be..." Taehyung asks Yoongi and the rest of us turn our heads to him with our eyes wide in shock at his words because...what does that even mean?

"No Taehyung..." Yoongi answers as he looks up to look at me with a frown. "Okay Yoongi tell us what is happening because-" Jin starts but Yoongi cuts him off with a sentence none of us expected.

"The comment...the comment is....

'Amazing video and all but why is nobody talking about Jungmei being missing? I'm OT8 and this is wrong leaving the only girl out of the group video...'

Jungmei...

they are talking about you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 604 26
in which a girl wakes up on the 11th of april everyday with the same events reoccurring until kim seokjin starts to show up. © starcrossedpjm 2021...
5K 130 63
@bts.jungkook followed you @thereal_Y/N followed @bts.jungkook 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 16/08/21 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: 06/07/22 𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐒: Pinterest, Goog...
446K 24.5K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTS×BTS...
33.2K 754 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019