Title - My Little Devil ( Com...

By desiStud

Mew - I will show u who am I . Gulf - I am not interested in ur background and name .The person like you shou... More

character introduction
First meeting
Police Case
Unexpected Meeting
Chasing
Engagement
Preparation of wedding
Shock cum surprise
Wedding Shopping
Fight for Enemy
Wedding
Wedding Night
Taking care
Return to home
Devil's Wish
Date at devil's home
Give up
Regression
True Face
News
New Start
Welcome of Devil
Care
Beautiful Moments
Family visit
Hospital
Family dispute
Decision
Author's note
Going to home
Welcome to home
First day
Protecting his baby
Granny
New beggining
Priya's Insecurity
Results
Lobour pain
Welcome the twins
Truth
Milky monster
Recovery
Welcome Jiju
Discussion
Love
Jiju s punishment
Going back to USA
Beautiful moments
Forgiveness
Last chapter

promotion

1.8K 88 11
By desiStud

After one hour it's time of Gulf go home after school . So Mew gives him some coffee with pain killer . Gulf's is not in good condition . But he knows he has to go home . So he takes the pain killer . His whole body is paining . But the physical pain is less than the heartache he has . He has give up his desire to live on his own will . Now he will live like a slut of the devil . A dirty secret of a rich billionaire . No respect , no freedom and moreover a life equal to hell. He never tell a lie in his entire life . But now he have to make excuses to his own family . He can't even die . That devil will ruin his princess life . He have to live as he want him to . He has no hope , no dreams in his eyes . Only shame and disgust for himself .
After having coffee Mew changes his dress and put off the anklets too . He gives them to Gulf to put it in his pocket . He cleans his face which is full of tears . Comb his messy long hair . Then lift him in his arms like a baby and make him sit in the car . He locked the flat and sit in the passenger seat . He kiss his wife red lips .

Mew - Baby , don't even try to tell anyone about all this . I am warning you . And don't worry about ur school . I will take care of that . Just handle ur family . They should not be suspicious . Ohk . Our next love trip will be soon . I will give u more surprises . Now u have to come whenever I need my wife . I will come to pick u at school . Now make up ur mind to accept me as ur hubby . Because I am not gonna live u princess . And about suiside don't ever think about it . U know me well . I can make anyone life hell u belongs to . Just obeys me like an obedient wife ohk love . Ha ha .
No
Gulf - ( sobbing ) O..........hk.

Mew - What ohk ( shout ) . Ohk hubby . Call me hubby .

Gulf starts trembling on his shout .
Gulf - o........ooooo ...hk hu.......bby . ( Crying)
Mew nodded . He then wipe his tears and kiss him on his pinki cheeks . He then start the car and drop Gulf at his home . He warned him again to take his calls and reply his message too . Gulf nodded . He get out of the car and ring the doorbell . Rose opens the door . Gulf wishes her and enter the home .

Rose - Today ur principal called me . He wants to say something about u.

Gulf starts trembling . If they know about Mew what will he answer.Tears starts flowing from his beautiful doe eyes .

Shon - What happen to u . Why are u trembling ? Have fever ?
Shon check his forehead . He has a fever . He makes him sit on the couch .

Rose - Your school principal wanna promote u . U r now the head of primary department . Ur salary will be double . ( In happy tone ) .

Shon - ya . And u know who have recommended u for promotion ? Mew the younger brother of our son in law . How sweet that kid is . Rose has told me he is very nice child . I think Priya tell him to do so. U should be thankful to him .
Shon always take his full salary . Gulf can't even spend a Penny out of it . Now he is more than happy to get double salary . But it doesn't make any difference for Gulf . He always be like this . Give his income to his cruel brother and do household chores for his sister in law . And now one more cruel person has entered in his life the devil to whom he have to give his body , self respect and freedom too.
Shon tell him to take rest because from tomorrow his working hours will be increased because of two months training . So he tell him to take medicine and rest in his room . He also orders his wife to make some soup for Gulf . Rose nodded and go to the kitchen where he hardly goes . But today she has to take care of Gulf because his greedy husband wants him healthy so that he can complete the training fast and he will get double salary .
Gulf goes to his room . He can understand Mew wants him at his flat for more time . That's why he promotes him . How can be a kid of 18 so much cruel , lusty and mean .
Gulf just takes some soup rose cook and sleep for some time while crying and blaming his fate .

After that day Mew comes whenever he wants and take Gulf at his flat . Principal has already warned by Mew . If he would try to disclose it he will be fired . So he keeps his mouth shut . Now he has plenty of time to fulfill his lust with his wife body . Gulf seems like a body without soul . He forgets to smile , giggle and talk . Mew has also separated him from his little students . He use to sit in his office as a head of primary department . His students miss their mom g . He always keep thinking about his miserable life . He starts crying without any reason anytime . He lost his appepedit . He doesn't feel anything . Joy , happiness . Just sorrow is left in his life .

On the other hand Mew is very happy . He get whatever he wanted . Now gulf also stop to protest . He never protest not show any emotion . Just obeys what Mew says . He calls him hubby . Smiles as he tell him to smile . Cook food for him . But from inside he has broken fully . He doesn't have any desire and wish to live . But Mew just thinking gulf have accepted him . He has accepted to be his slut willingly . Now he is so much happy . He brings many expensive gifts for him . Lots of female dresses also . He make him wear these dresses and then have sex with him . Gulf disgust towards himself is increasing day by day . After meeting Mew he always take bath and scrub his whole body harshly . He feels dirty . He cries everytime loudly in his room after having sex or getting raped by that devil . But can't do anything .
This process keep continue till 4 months after Thorn and Priya marriage . Priya calls gulf many times . Gulf pretend to be ohk on phone . She feels satisfaction after knowing his uncle's welfare .
Mews sister stay at their home for 6 months more. His husband jack is still busy in his buisness trip . Arman always make the whole house cheerful with his giggle.
Mew also loves his nephew so much . He use to play with him .
Thorn and Priya are very happy together . They are the perfect couple . Made for each other . Priya always look happy , cheerful and a smile never live his beautiful face . Mew wants gulf to be just like his bhabhi . Giggling , cheerful and always smile . He wants the him to behave like his bhabhi . As his bhabhi love his brother . Always wants to be with him . Always look his hubby with love and care. But he doesn't even find a single smile on his face . He has given him every thing . Lots of gifts , promotion and he keeps on pampering him all the time but nothing make him feel happy .He wanna win his heart . He wants a bond between them like his brother and sis in law . But he behaves like a puppet infront of him . He became so much submissive . He misses his protest and the anger of his little kitty . Today also he is going to meet his beautiful wife . He is very excited .

Author's note

Enjoy my sweethearts . Guys u always find some desi touch in my stories . Because I am desi stud after all ha ha . Tell me do u want a desi touch or not . Because my next story will be full of desiness . If u all want it then I will write it after completing devil . Plss give ur precious comments . And the story will be offcourse Mg again . Bye loves .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.5K 31
TRAIPI company's chairman Mr. TRAIPI's one & only spoiled brat grandchild Gulf kanawut was forced to marry Countryboy Mew on his grandpa's choice! M...
73K 4.2K 36
*The story is mine but the pictures are not so, credits to the owners* About: A sequel of 'Trust in Love Again' The story of Mew and Gulf's youngest...
90K 5.8K 22
"My Attitude P. A" Highest ranking no. 1 Story written by: Luna🌜 Started: December 6, 2020 Ended: January 15, 2021 Excerpt Mew Supassit a well-kno...
131K 5.6K 30
Gulf has always been shy and meek. He had hard time expressing himself. Then he met Mew Suppasit, his father's friend's son. He connected to him and...