starting over • book 3 of cdls

RidinOnJerry

Highest Rank: #8 Kaye and Hayes have had their ups and downs, from being best friends, to dating to breaking... Еще

• 1
• 2
• 3
• 4
• 5
• 6
• 7
• 8
• 9
• 10
• 11
• 12
• 13
My Babes(:
• 14
• 15
Hayes Bae ?
• 16
• 17
• 18
IMPORTANT
• 19
• 20
• 21
• 22
• 22
• 23
• 24
Careless

• 25

40.1K 1.1K 524
RidinOnJerry

• Hayes POV •

"How is she doing?" Nash asked me. "Better, she remembers a few things about herself." I shrugged. "That's good." He said. I nodded my head and turned my head back to the tv.

The door opened and Kaye walked in with Matthew. "Hey Hayes, hey Nash." She smiled. "What are you guys up to?" I asked curious as to why they are together still. "Matt took me to a few places we used to go." She said. "Like where?" I asked. "Secret." Matthew chuckled and Kaye started laughed.

"Okay." I said. Kaye sat down on the couch beside me and smiled at me. "You're cute when you're mad." She told me. "I'm not mad." I said. "Okay you're cute when you're jealous." She smirked. "I'm not-" She cut me off. "That's what they all say." She said.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Well there's a party-" I cut her off. "If you think you're going you're not." I said. "What do you mean? You're not my dad." She said. "Was this your idea?" I asked Matthew. "She wants to have fun." He said. "And you exactly know partying is not going to help nor is it a good idea." I said.

They just looked at me and Kaye got up. "So why can't I go out? I'm with Matthew." She asked. "Because you get crazy when you're drunk." I said. "No, the old Kaye got crazy when she was drunk." She said. "Kalyn, you're not going to a club." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Matthew.

"I'm going." She said. She walked out the house and my eyes went to Matthew. "What the hell is wrong with you." I snapped. "Okay, what am I doing wrong?" He asked. "You know what happens when she's drink." I said. "Do you not trust me? I won't let anything bad happen to her hayes." He said.

I didn't trust him, I didn't trust the fact that he wouldn't try anything with Kaye when she's drunk. I know what happens when she's drunk, she can't control herself and neither can anyone else. I know something bad is going to happen and I won't be there to stop it.

"I don't trust you." I said. "I knew it." He scoffed. "I can't, I'm sorry." I said. "Nothing bad is going to happen to her." He said and left. I looked at Nash, who was staring down at his phone. I went to ask him a question but he stopped me.

"I don't want to get in this." He said. "You're not getting into anything." I said. "Oh, ask away." He chuckled. "Am I being paranoid? Should I trust him?" I asked. "Matthew has done some pretty messed up things, but he wouldn't do that to you and you know he'll keep Kaye safe." He said. "What if they get drunk and he takes her home and they-" He stopped me.

"Matthew is practically a stranger to her, she won't have sex with him." He said. "That doesn't matter if she's drunk." I said. "Stop thinking about it bro, it's fine." He said. I sighed and laid my head back. "What if she-" He cut me off. "Hayes stop it." He said. He got up and went upstairs and I was left there to think.

The door opened and mom walked in. "Where are the twins?" She asked me. "Kaye's parents took them out." He said. "What is Kaye doing why aren't you with her?" She asked. "She's with Matthew." I mumbled. "Don't be like that." She said once she saw me getting more irritated.

"It's bullshit." I mumbled. "Hayes." She said. "It is, why does he want to hangout with her so mad. He wants to be with her all the time now. He obviously thinks he's getting another chance to he with her." I said. "Hayes, he's doing what everyone else is doing." She said. "I don't want Kaye to be close with him, not again." I said.

"Go out and get your mind off of things." She said. I nodded my head and went upstairs. My phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was Barbara. I answered it and I could hear loud music in the background. I said her name, but she wasn't answering. I hung up and changed into something else.

"Hot." I heard. I turned to see one of my exes. We dated whenever Jordan I were on a break during our senior year. "Peyton, what are you doing here?" I asked hugging her. We remained friends after the break up, but I haven't seen her in forever. "Well I little birdy told me you were in town." She smiled.

"So, where are you going?" She asked. "Just out." I shrugged. "With?" She asked. "No one actually." I laughed. "Well now you are." She smiled, linking arms with me. I chuckled and we walked downstairs. "Have fun." Mom said. "Bye mom." I said. We walked outside and got in my car.

"I'm in a party mood." She said. "When are you not." I joked. I started driving and we went to the best club here. I parked the car and we walked out inside. She immediately grabbed a drink and started dancing. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

I never get to go partying anymore because I don't like when Kaye goes out to parties, so for her not to go, I don't go. I rather be with Kaye right now, but I wasn't going to think about her and Matt tonight. I'm going to try and have a fun night.

"What?" I heard. My eyes went to Peyton and I shook my head. "Nothing." I said. "Then let's have some fun." She smirked.

• Kaye POV •

"I'm pretty sure your dancing got better." Matter chuckled once we sat at the bar. "Sometimes I'm the better Kaye." I joked. "Even though you guys are the same Kaye." He chuckled. I looked around and I saw a couple having a lot of fun. It made me wonder if Hayes and I were ever like that.

"What are you staring at?" Matthew asked. I went to say something but I made eye contact with the girl. "Who's that girl?" I heard Matthew ask. "Why, do you want her number because I'll get it for you." I joked. I got up and pretended to go ask for it. "Kaye." Matthew said. "I was just jok-" I was cut off when I heard Hayes' voice.

I turned my head and saw he was the guy the girl was dancing on. "Kaye?" Hayes asked once we made eye contact. "I'm guessing Kaye wouldn't like this?" I asked, as I saw how guilty he looked. "Well no, but we're just dancing." He said. Matthew came by my side and Hayes' eyes went to him. "Why did you bring her here?" Hayes hissed.

"Are you just mad he brought me here because you got caught with this girl?" I asked. "Hayes who is this?" Matthew asked. "She's my friend." He said. "Do you cheat on me with her?" I asked. "We haven't seen each other since high school so no." The girl said. "Why are you here with her?" I asked Hayes. "I wanted to have some fun just like you guys." He said.

"Oh well have fun." I said. I grabbed Matthews hand and walked him back over to the bar. "Should I be mad?" I asked. "If he says he's just dancing then he's just dancing, people do that." He shrugged. "So, this is what everyone is afraid of me doing?" I asked, staring down at the drink. He nodded and I took a sip.

"This is kind of good." I shrugged taking more. I told the guy to get me another and I watched as Matthew got a worried look. "Have some fun." I laughed, nudging him. He shook his head and I shrugged taking more. "If you won't drink will you at least dance with me?" I asked.

"Fine." He grinned. "Yes!" I smiled clapping my hands together. He got up and held his hand out for mine. I grabbed my drink then took his hand, following him out to the dance floor.

• Matthew POV •

After awhile of dancing Kaye was full on drunk and I was hungry. I turned my back for a second and I had saw Kaye was gone. I looked around and I saw Kaye kissing someome. I went over and pulled her off of him. "What the fuck." The guy snapped. "She's drunk and has a boyfriend, she doesn't want to kiss you." I snapped.

"Get the fuck out of here." He said and grabbed Kaye's arm, pulling her onto him. "Stop." I snapped, taking Kaye off of him and pulling her behind me. "I said get the fuck out of here." He said getting in my face. "Look I'm not looking for a fight so get out of my face and go find a different girl." I said.

"I want her." He said and pushed me, grabbing Kaye's arm once again. I pushed his shoulder back so that he was facing me and I punched him in the face. He got mad and punched me back and the next thing I knew we were fighting. He tackled me to the ground and I struggled to get up.

"Get off of him!" A very drunk Kaye screamed. She started to pull and punch his arm and he turned and slapped her. Anger took over me and I got him off of me and I hovered over him, repeatedly punching him until I was pulled off.

I looked around for Kaye and I saw her holding her cheek, off to the side. I went over to her and took her hand, walking out. I heard her softly crying and I sighed stopping to face her. "Let me see." I said. She shook her head and I moved her hand to look at her cheek. "I should've killed him." I gritted through my teeth. "Stop." She said, shaking her head.

I stopped for her sake, even though I was pissed as hell. I opened her car door and she got in.

•••••••••••••••

I was going to continue on with this chapter but I'm honesty not in the mood and I'm so irritated.

I've never seen so much disgusting people in one day. You guys (some) will say anything you want about someone you don't even know personally. (Not me specifically)

I'm not even in the mood to publish but I made a promise so here you go lol

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.7M 230K 95
Highest Rank: #19 First Book: Badly Written!! Read at your own risk LOL! Kaye is Cameron Dallas little sister. What happens when a few of the Magcon...
33.7K 575 63
Mackenzie Dallas is an ordinary girl. She is sister of Cameron Dallas. Thirteen years old. Friends describe her crazy, funny, loud, and pretty. She d...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
1M 17.1K 76
Dallas is an average girl, with one exception: two big vine star brothers; Nash and Hayes Grier. Not only are they all siblings, but Hayes is also he...