Taming the Ice Cold Princess...

By alluringhana

Athena De Vera, a very famous Celebrity has decided to enroll to a Graduate School Program in order to fulfil... More

CHAPTER 1 - First Day
CHAPTER 2 - Tagaytay
Chapter 3 - Eyes on me
CHAPTER 4- Resto Bar
CHAPTER 5- Silk night gown
CHAPTER 6- Rosebud Strawberry
CHAPTER 7- Red Velvet
CHAPTER 8- Friends with you
CHAPTER 9- Closer
CHAPTER 10 -Hiding my heart away
CHAPTER 11- All hell breaks loose
CHAPTER 12- Dangerous
CHAPTER 13- Barbecue and Sour Cream
CHAPTER 14- Disobedience
CHAPTER 15- You're so gorgeous
CHAPTER 16- Queen of Hearts
CHAPTER 17- Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 18- VIP fan
CHAPTER 19- Wake up
CHAPTER 20- Valid Reason
CHAPTER 21- Passcode
CHAPTER 22- Salagubang
CHAPTER 23- Waves
CHAPTER 24- Bring us down
CHAPTER 25 - We've always got each other's back
CHAPTER 26 - Mocha Coffee
CHAPTER 27- Pride, soul, and identity
CHAPTER 28- Sydney with a broken heart.
CHAPTER 29 - Aminin ang gusto
CHAPTER 30- No complications, just love
CHAPTER 31 - I'm hurting
CHAPTER 32- Gamble
CHAPTER 33- Kadena
CHAPTER 34- that voice
Chapter 35- Tears
Chapter 36 - Fuck this coffee
Chapter 37 - Whys
Chapter 38 - I am here for her
Chapter 39- Ice Cold Princess
Chapter 40 - Paper Bags
CHAPTER 42 - the start of a new beginning

Chapter 41 - Crush

16.7K 481 93
By alluringhana

"Buboy, tama na ang panonood ng TV. Nakakahiya kay ate Eira mo." Nanay Elizabeth was scolding Buboy because every night, he's in my house while they are here in Manila for vacation. Lagi niyang inaabangan ang palabas ni Athena De Vera. I don't know who the hell is she.

"Pero Lola Nanay! Ganda po niya eh! Paglaki ko po, papakasalan ko po siya." Tuwang sambit ni Buboy.

Magpapakasal agad? Let me see Athena's face so I can judge her. I focused my eyes on the TV and watched Athena how she acts. She's good. Pwede na but I think she has more to give and I do not know what that is.

"Buboy, you're too young to marry her. You can find someone else. She looks maarte and I think she's not approachable." I rolled my eyes because even my students are into her. She's a new face in the Showbiz and her name has now impact all over the Philippines.

Yes. I find her pretty. She is appealing. But what is with her?

"Pero Ate Eira.. mabait po siya. I watched her interviews po." Buboy became sad of what he heard from me.

"Not because you watched her interviews, doesn't mean mabait siya. Ate Eira will judge her first, okay? I will check if she's good for you. Happy crush is fine, Buboy." I smiled at Buboy because he means so much to me. He's like my baby brother because I do not have one. He is too young to even think of marrying someone else. It's just a crush.

I am paying for Buboy's School Fees in Cagayan Valley and he is here in Manila during Summer Breaks.

"Okay po ate! Promise pag na meet niyo po siguro siya mababaitan po kayo sa kanya." Buboy smiled at the thought of Athena again.

This kid. Hayy.

I am here in the ER Collections Building right now when Carina went to my office.

"Couz! I need your judgment. Who's gonna be our next model?"

Bungad agad ni Carina while I'm busy assessing our corporate files. We have a lot of Sales right now but that does not mean we have to be complacent.

Bigla ko naalala si Athena De Vera because I am curious about her and besides, she is famous all over the Philippines but I will let Carina decide on this because I've been hands-on for the past few years.

"I have a lot of things in mind right now, Carina. You may pick for the next model yourself. Someone who is more appealing and can attract the audiences. Kaya mo na yan. You are the head of Marketing." I just simply said to her. I don't need to worry because Carina can do her job pretty well.

"I have a choice na actually and I know you do not know about celebrities kaya I'll handle this myself" Carina is smiling wide right now and even gave me a wink.

Few weeks before the start of classes, I saw some faculty staff being excited and goofy. What the hell? They should all be busy with the upcoming classes and yet they are here being talkative at each other.

"Bakit ang gulo dito sa faculty room? What is happening?" I curiously asked Mrs. San Diego, one of my closest friends. She's the only one who knows about my past and I cannot afford to lose her as a friend.

"My gosh, Eira! To think na shareholder ka dito sa University, hindi mo alam?" Mrs. San Diego just rolled her eyes while smiling.

"I don't know. Care to tell me?" Nakakunot na ang noo na tanong ko.

"Athena De Vera just enrolled in our MBA program. Sikat na sikat siya ngayon and dagdag points sa University natin ito." Kinikilig na banggit ni Mrs. San Diego.

"I know she's a celebrity but why all of you guys are so excited about her?" Why does everyone around me are into her? What's with her?

"You're just not watching teleserye at night, Eira. She's really a great actress. You should watch her and see so you know why we are all excited." Mrs. San Diego smiled at me.

I have seen her commercials but I am really not into teleserye. I might give it a try tonight and see.

I searched her up online and found out that she owns businesses especially in the Events Industry. She is successful already and yet she still wants to pursue Master's Degree program. She is something.

I got curious about her and started watching her TV Series. I just found myself entering her world without even noticing it. I also found myself watching her interviews just like what Buboy told me.

"Guess you're the luckiest cos.." Mrs. San Diego opened the door of my own room here in the University. I raised my eyebrows at her and waiting for her to continue.

She handed me the list of the students on the Graduate School Program. I will be handling 8 classes. Six sections from the undergraduate program and 2 sections from the MBA program. Specifically, first year MBA students.

I know what she's about to say but I still waited for her response.

".. Athena De Vera is going to be your student in Marketing Management" Napangisi naman si Mrs. San Diego sa akin. She knows I like girls pero never akong pumatol sa student ko.

"Damn you, Janice San Diego. What you're doing is unethical." I just responded in dismay.

"Sus, pas andiyan na, wala ka na magagawa. Believe me." Sabay kindat ni Mrs. San Diego.

"But still, it's wrong and I don't even fully know her. She'll become my student. Hanggang doon lang. Umalis ka na nga." I am kind of annoyed at her. Seems like she's pushing me to do something with Athena but I won't do such move.

"Okay, sabi mo eh." Lumabas ng pintuan si Mrs. San Diego ng nakangisi.

It's finally the first day of classes in the Graduate School Program. Students know that I am a very strict professor, some students know me by my name while some students admire me.

Pagpasok ko ng room, it suddenly filled with silence. Since professionals na ang mga students ko, I don't think I won't be having problems with them.

I wrote my name on the whiteboard.

PROFESSOR EIRA RODRIGUEZ, MBA, PHD.

"As you can read, I am Ms. Eira Rodriguez and I'm going to be your Professor in Marketing Management for this semester."

My eyes wandered around the room and I saw Chinee Mercado  who is seating beside Athena De Vera.

I know Chinee. We were classmates way back in College. She is a very intelligent lady but we were not that close because she's always alone. I don't know why she's beside Athena.

A lot of things has been discussed and I decided to give them an activity- the meaning and importance of Marketing in their lives.

I used to question students right after their speeches because I want to dig deeper the true meaning for them.

Inilipat ko ang 1/4 sheet of paper and I saw the beautiful hand writing of Athena De Vera.

"Athena De Vera"

I saw her walked in front gracefully. She's very confident at the same time she handles herself very well.

She started her speech.

"I had made a lot of decisions in my life. Be it during while I was studying up until now that I am working. I can relate it to Marketing because it affects the decisions that we are taking.."

She looked around the room and suddenly caught my eye.

She continued "Marketing, for me, is about finding your ways in order to communicate to your audiences and it is fundamental to what makes us human. Marketing is not just about selling Real Estate Properties, or even selling a Chewing gum -it involves everything. In my case, I market myself to different people and engaging with them not only to satisfy my wants and needs but in order to satisfy them as well. It is important for me because it is one of the reasons why I'm living today. It's my source of income and the source of happiness to others. Marketing is part of my life and indeed, life needs marketing."

The whole class clapped after she finished. She does not need to force herself on this. Everything she said came out naturally and elegantly.

I don't want the class to think that I should give her a special treatment just because she's a celebrity, but what she has done is magnificent. I do not even need to question her.

I looked at her but to my shocked, she was looking at me intently. I don't even know what to say but I just found myself smiling. What the fuck, Eira. Wake up.

I just wrote down her score and tried to shoo her presence away by calling another student. What a day.

We are here now in Tagaytay because of ER Collections Photoshoot. I do not know yet who is the model that Carina picked.

Nandito din ngayon ang pinakaiinisan ko na si Lorenzo Buenavista. He keeps on giving me signature items and stuff. Madalas din niya ako bilhan ng make-up. I know he just wants my dad's approval but he is so OA. Kulang na lang siya na gumamit ng mga make-ups na pinagbibili niya. I hired a private investigator and found out that Lorenzo is gay but I do not want to comfront him just yet.

It's dinner time already and nagkkwentuhan si Dad and Lorenzo about business and Law. I knew Lorenzo since we were kids but we are not that close. All I know is that Dad wants me to marry Lorenzo but I do not know that Lorenzo is to pushy.

Biglang tumayo si Carina out of nowhere. I thought she is going to the rest room ng biglang sumigaw siya.

"OMG!! Athena De Vera! Finally! So lucky to meet you! I am Carina, the one and only Marketing Manager ng ER Collections." Excited na pagkakabanggit nito.

Nabuga ko ang iniinom kong wine.

"Anak, are you okay?" Dad asked me in dismay dahil natamaan ang pants niya.

I should have checked who's the model hindi yung magugulat ako na nandito rin pala siya.

"My bitchy cuz, care to greet my future girlfriend?" I heard Carina calling me because all of the people greeted Athena except me dahil hindi ako makagalaw sa inuupuan ko. This is the first time it happened to me.

I suddenly looked at Athena saw Athena na natapilok upon seeing me. Medyo shocked pa rin ako but I have to manage myself.

"Hey, babe.. are you okay?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Carina sa kanya.

Babe agad? Ang aga ha.

I suddenly stood up and extended my hand so that she can face me instead of Carina. I'm kind of pissed off because she did not notice my hand.

"Are you just gonna ignore my hand? Look, if you don't wanna shake hands with me..-" Bigla siya napatitig sa mga kamay ko and she does not know if she will take it or not.

She suddenly held my hand and a different feeling filled my skin when we touched kaya naman ay binawi ko agad iyon at napaupo.

All throughout the dinner, I am annoyed at my dad and Lorenzo. People thought that Lorenzo and I are in a relationship. Nakakabwisit.

"Omygod! Eira! You didn't tell me na sinagot mo na si Lorenzo!" Excited na sinabi ni Carina kay Athena. Dahil sa pikon ko, hindi ako nagsasalita.

"Babe, see that? Taken na siya. Tayo rin soon, ha?" Banggit ni Carina kay Athena. Ang bilis niya kumilos. Sino ba naman aayaw kay Carina? Insecure nga ako sa kanya because of her angelic face and she is way sexier than me.

"I didn't know you are into girls, Carina? Since when?" Tanong ni Daddy sa kanya.

I know dad is homophobic but seeing his reaction towards Carina is shocking.

I cannot stand this conversation anymore. I have to get out of here because I cannot breathe. I can't stand Dad, I can't stand Lorenzo, I can't stand Carina being with Athena. I just cannot!

"Dad, I have to go. It's getting late and I have to go back to Manila. I still have a class tomorrow morning." I hurriedly placed a soft kiss on my dad's cheek as a sign of respect.

"Lorenzo can drive you home, iha."

"No, dad, I can drive by myself. But thank you." I shifted my eyes on Carina who is now cuddling Athena. I do not know how to feel. She is my student and yet they became close instantly.

"Hope you guys have fun tonight." I didn't realize I threw those words away at them. Why am I feeling this way? This is the first time I ever felt this way and it's hurting me. Sumasakit na ang dibdib ko at hindi ako makahinga.

I hurriedly walked towards my red Chevrolet Camaro when suddenly someone grabbed my elbow.

"Hey, wait Professor Eira-"

I know that voice. I suddenly faced her. I can't be weak in front of her that is why I decided to change my mood quickly.

"What the hell do you fucking want?" I crossed my arms and waited for her response. Ang sikip ng dibdib ko ngayon.

"Woah there! Uuwi ka na pala.. pa Manila rin naman ako." She was shocked when I shouted but she remained her composure. Ang ganda niya but I have to push myself away, I know myself, I can get what I want because she is my student and I have to stop myself. I cannot get to know her nor I cannot be friends with her. Do I have a crush on her?

"I have my own car, you have your own car, there's no fucking sense." Naiinis ako sa sarili ko dahil wala akong magawa. "And besides, you have Carina with you. Please, I just wasted my time for tonight. I have to go now."

--

It's so funny that we have encountered those experiences before. Never knew that Athena and I will come at this point without caring about everyone's expectations. Everything has changed and it seems like thw world flipped. We liked each other na pala.

"So bet mo na pala talaga ako dati?" Ngisi ni Athena sa akin ngayon. Paano, she was curious if I really knew her before she became my student.

This is her fault. Napabalik tuloy ako sa memories when we first met each other. Ang daming nangyari and naganap.

Athena wrapped her arms around my waist while she is studying my face. We are getting ready on her Graduation Day but still she's here, making me kwento about us.

"Ang sarap kasi balikan kung saan tayo nag umpisa." Athena whispered on my ear.

"Just hurry up, we might be late. Magna Cum Laude ka pa naman" I gently pushed her baka kasi kung ano pang mangyari. We are still here in her bedroom although everything is done, we had our make-ups already.

"Sige, later na lang pag-uwi natin." She places soft kisses on my lips. "Grad gift mo na ang sex later."

Pinalo ko siya sa braso. As if never pa kaming nag sex.

Never thought that I'll meet her and changing the outlook of my life. I became open about myself and never ko ikakahiya ang meron kami.

I will just wait until later so I can do what the hell I want with her once she graduates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 113K 106
[Completed] Mature content | SPG | R-18 | GL Story Normal na kay Jean Kaye ang magpapalit-palit ng girlfriend, minsan pinagsasabay-sabay pa niya ang...
1.5M 50.9K 30
~ COMPLETED ~ Side story 4 of Sweet Surrender 🦋 Started: August 2022 Ended: April 2023 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2022 ****UNEDITED****
326K 12.9K 42
Matapos manalagi sa Amerika ng dalawang taon dahil sa student exchange program, nagbabalik si Sophie sa Pilipinas at sa unibersidad nila para lang ma...
2.4M 107K 54
She's a perfect definition of a beautiful disaster. His Ate.