DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

29. 🎯 It hurts so good

1.5K 117 49
By twinklytinygirl

"Who were they?"

The man who sat on the velvet cushion couch asked his most trusted man throwing the cigarette bud away. Tightening the bathrobe knob he wore, the middle-aged tattooed man walks closer to the liquor cupboard only to pour a shot of whiskey.

"Another group of volunteers sir".
The gang member who stands beside his boss informed in a very confident voice.

"Argh fuck. Hope those buggers leave here quickly. Just keep an eye on their every move".

"I have already assigned two"

"Well. Any other special thing?"

"The next pack will send next Friday night. This is the first business we gonna do after three months".

"Fucking make sure non of the things wouldn't go out of our hands". The boss of the gang said hitting on the standing man's shoulders firmly.

"I will. Don't worry"

.
.
.
.

Time 7.15 PM.

"Agent JJ (Junior Jimin) report to the main hut. Over"

Jimin who was supposed to say 'roger it over' just stared at his walkie-talkie with blank eyes.

"Yah! your senior is calling why are you acting deaf. Just roger it before he gonna yell at you".

"Taehyung-ah I'll do all your night shifts in the coming week can you go over there for me. Please..........."

Taehyung just stares at his friend who has pleading eyes. If it was like any other day he might end up sticking his tongue out and scoffing at him saying in your dreams.

But this was not normal anymore. Both Jungkook and Taehyung had noticed the way their friend starts to change. They knew better than anyone how passionate Jimin was when it comes to his work. But the last two weeks had turned him into a whole different person.

Two best friends knew Jimin was in a problem but decide not to directly asked from him cause they knew Jimin gonna definitely talk to them sooner or later. They had been tolerating their friend's change for a few days hoping he will be back to his normal self soon but things only get more complicated every passing day.

Taehyung and Jungkook found Jimin always asked someone else to attend his job whenever his senior called for him. It surprised the two friends of said male cause all they knew is Jimin is very comfortable with his cold and rude senior unlike the rest of the junior agents. Because of that, they have completely removed the assumption Jimin was finding it hard to deal with agent Yoongi.

"I will. But after I came we had to talk Jimin. We really have to do buddy".

.
.
.

"Jimin, Jimin you gotta go. He is so furious"

Panting Taehyung said to the stunned male who look at him with scared big eyes.

"Just go now. Hurry updon't make him wait. Senior Yoongi didn't look like he was okay with this anymore". Taehyung finished still huffing intensely.

Jimin felt the way his mouth dried and tongue-tied. At this moment the nervous male knew he went too far with his act. Evading his senior agent for straight two weeks was a bit too much.

During the daytime, it was easy cause any way they were doing different tasks but night times were different. Jimin was purposefully sending other agents when Yoongi asked him to come and at this point Yoongi has lose his sane over his junior agent way of behaving.

.
.
.

A gentle knock was heard from outside to the male waiting for his junior agent's arrival.

"Come in".
Jimin heaved as he recognize the coldness in Yoongi's tone from the way his call sounded.

The younger male walked inside closing the door behind. He didn't dare to lift his head. Jimin was sticking his eyes to the floor nervously picking his nails.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU !?. LIFT YOUR HEAD AND STRAIGHTEN YOUR FUCKING POSTURE. DON'T ACT LIKE A COWARD".

Jimin knew he is screw up. Standing at attention the junior agent lift his gaze. After shunning Min Yoongi for two weeks now the junior agent was looking at his senior's eyes directly. Senior agent Yoongi was burning in rage.

"Now fucking tell me who assigned under who. Am I your junior agent or are you my junior agent, junior Park Jimin?. What's the meaning of the way you behave. I tolerate the way you behave for a few days thinking you might have your own reasons but you keep your stubborn act for fucking two weeks. The fuck man? Is this the way an agent should behave?".

"I-I was-- I am sor-rry-------"

"See you can't even come up with an acceptable reason. You know what Jimin, I was never this friendly with any of my juniors. I always maintain a very strict connection with my junior agents cause I freaking knew once I go easy on them they start to use it. I actually had a good image about you. But you show me your true colors".

"Sir I --I didn't p-please"

"Now fucking listen me. I was the only agent who had to look for other's juniors to get my work done. Who am I jimin. Who am I to go through that?Cause my junior was giving me an attitude should I have to rely on others?".

Jimin was already tearing up cause this has turned into a way he did not expect at all. He never knew what he has done so far could lead him to face such consequences. He was only trying to distance himself cause his stupid feelings were eating him alive but the most important part he forget was he was being an agent who should attend to his duties no matter what. Yoongi is telling the truth. Knowing his senior went easy on him Jimin has tested Yoongi's patience. Not for a day or two but for whole two weeks.

"Are you a fucking man or a woman?"

Jimin who was messily wiping his face had gasped cause it has directly hit on his heart. Furious senior agent's words had no filters. His choice of words has no wetness. At all.

"What's with these tearing acts in every situation Jimin? if you are thinking it gonna melt others' hearts I must say this to you, you look so pathetic and weak when you did it. Man up man. What the actual fuck?".

Yoongi walks closer to his junior. Jimin literally take a step backward cause even Yoongi's aura was burning at the moment. The naive junior was cursing himself for behaving like a kid. He was scolding to his ownself asking where he got such an audacity to act in this way. He was questioning how he went this far Just to get rid of his feelings like acting that was the most important thing in the world.

"Listen carefully junior Park, if you fucking dare to wipe your face in front of me again I will gonna make you suffer. See you moron, I had looked into your personality thinking it is a unique and honest one".

"Man, but you had being a real pain in the ass acting like a preschool kid. If you think I can't punish like your trainee days just wait and see Jimin, I got medicines for arrogant agents who don't know how they should behave when their seniors act friendly with them".

Jimin need to scream saying it wasn't like he was giving an attitude or being disrespectful. He just wanna shout out loud saying he was only trying to stop his stupid feelings. But at the same time, he was feeling happy. He was feeling like a psychopath for feeling contented with the thought that Yoongi's way of behaving could help himself.

Jimin was so ready to hang on to the last straw even though he knew it gonna pierce his heart. He was fine with the thought older's cold shoulders cause he thought it will make his feelings wiped away. He was ready to bear it up no matter how severe it might wounded him.

Yeah Jimin was feeling okay with the way of Yoongi's behaviour changed into a vicious man cause he hope that gonna help him to get rid of those nonsense feelings grow up in his heart.

"From tomorrow onwards you aren't supposed to be in your regular duties. You have to accompany me everywhere unless I say do otherwise. You have to do anything and everything I am telling you. Got it?"

Poor guy has nodded his head unconsciously cause he was so broken at the moment.

Yoongi had furiously grabbed his junior from his collar pulling him closer.

"You will fucking use your words from now on. Got it?" Yoongi who used his voice in a dangerously low pitch push Jimin away not even sparing a glance at him.

Jimin who didn't expect that move has ended up hitting himself hard against the wall. The whimper left his lips had caused him to earn another soul-piercing gaze from the still enraged older man.

.
.
.

Jimin regrets his stupidity more than ever, once he touches the Yoongi's logs. Every junior's first task was maintaining their senior agent's logs correctly cause those are the messages read from the head base.

Z-ranked senior agent Min Yoongi has never done his job to hear words from others. He always makes sure to do everything neatly. Jimin understand what was the reason behind the older's way of behaving. Agent Min has been warned from Seoul's head base asking to be more responsible with keeping logs. Actually, his daily log looked like a mess with the absence of his assistant agent who was responsible for it.

.
.
.
.

Time 11.30 PM

Jimin who was keep completing what he missed for the past two weeks wasn't even allowed to go for his dinner until his senior agent allowed him. It wasn't like Jimin was feeling any hunger but he wished to have a little break cause working for four hours straight made him worn out. Knowing he wasn't in a place to ask for it Jimin continue his work thinking his senior will come soon.

.
.
.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am".

"But it doesn't look like you are mister Min".

Yoongi has forced a smile at the lady doctor who was having a late-night walk with him.

"My arrogant junior is testing my patience. I had received a red note from the base because he wasn't doing his part correctly".

"Don't be rude Jimin looks like a sweet guy".

"Huh sweet? sweet my foot. Just forget about that. Now tell me how're your team's tomorrow's plans".

"We gonna held a health camp for elderly people tomorrow at the city hall as we discussed at the weekly meeting".

"Perfect. My people also will joined to help you. Ken has also told me he will be sending some of his men too"

"That's great".

"Just go inside, it's getting cold here. Good night Yeol-ah I see you in the morning".

The girl quickly looked around before planting a kiss on the man's cheek. She has fastened her steps to her team's resting area not waiting to see the man's reaction.

Yoongi has just looked at the way she running, having an expressionless face to him.

.
.
.
.

Time 5.50 AM

Senior agent Yoongi who opens the door to the controlling hut knitted his eyebrows seeing the figure rest his head on the working table. He has walked around the table to have a better view.

It was Park Jimin. The junior agent who got scolded by his senior last night had fallen asleep in the waiting process to have permission to go out. Younger's left cheek was rested on the table. His fists had curled up into balls to help the chilly air in the hut. The
uncomfortableness in his sleeping posture had made him pout in sleep.

( Imagine this is Junior agent Park)

The senior has scratched his nose bridge feeling kind of guilt. Now only he realized he has forget to check on the younger fella after leaving him here ordering him to complete what he missed. He could say the boy was very uncomfortable from the way his body position on the chair.

"Jimin ".

"Jimin wake up"

Jimin woke up feeling the shake on his shoulder. The half-sleepy boy has rubbed his swollen eyes for a few seconds before opening his eyes.

"S-sunbae-n-nim".

"Just go to your room. You still have some time before leaving with me"

Numbed legs had betrayed his effort to hold his body weight. But the flexibility of his body has saved Jimin from the embarrassment of falling on to ground.

"I am fine sir. Is there anything I could do?"

"I am not telling you I am ordering you. Just go now and meet me at sharp 9.00."

"Yes sir".

"Nine mean nine. Be late you'll face the consequences"

"I won't sir".

.
.
.
.

Senior agents were having hours-long discussions. The team which works pretending to be a group of researchers had collected a lot of details about the area. The individually collected details need to be put together to make the big picture. So that is what now happening.

"So you are suggesting we need to check every child and youth in this area" Senior agent Kim Pal Dong strikes a question.

"Yes, as we already know they use that method, so we better check on them" Head of the mission Yoongi replied closing the whiteboard marker lid walking back to his seat.

"So, as our intelligence informs us next Friday there is a big possibility to they exchange another pack through this port right?"

"Yes, Hoseok. That's why we should check on the kids and youths in the area as agent Dong request".

"So, do anyone has an idea how we should do it? You know we can't be going around randomly checking their hands and legs".

"How about we organized another health camp only for kids. Like we did for elderly people?"

Namjoon has unfolded his idea.

"That's a brilliant idea Namjoon. We have to talk with our medical team and proceed with things sooner".

.
.
.
.
.
Three days later: Health camp day.

The old orphanage building has opened its gates. As the charity medics choose this place as the centre they gonna carry out the health checkup for kids all the villages have joined here with their kids and teens.

The day was super busy for all. The medical squad was carrying out the health check-ups and necessary vaccinations for the toddlers who hasn't had their age base vaccines yet. As the delta force instruct them all the doctors and nurses were especially looking for surgical scars on the attendants' legs and arms.

The agents of the delta force were smoothly collecting details about the kids regarding one specific matter. They had made every attendant walk through a special digital frame saying that thing gonna note their height and weight instantly. But in reality that was a special sensor which could instantly identify digital devices and electric components.

The backup squads sent by the vice admiral were helping to manage the crowd making them follow the necessary queues to reach the correct checkup huts.

* * * * * *

Jimin who feels so embarrassed wishes he could just dig a hole and bury himself than go through this embarrassing moment. Little eyes which look up to see their temporary teacher's struggle make sure not to avert their baby gazes from the real-life superhero moment happening right in front of their eyes.

Jimin's sweaty face was totally flustered. Under his disheveled shirt, Jimin could feel the way a pair of arms hold his bare waist to avoid him getting crashed on the ground. He was so sure after this, his savior's handprint gonna definitely sit on his fair skin in blacks and blues but he cares less. He need to be held.

The younger male who held the metal bar above his head for his dear life forget about his reputation as a special task force agent for a while cause his spiral code is more valuable.

"Just let it go I'll catch you". The one who came to rescue yelled as he was also not so sure about the surface he was stepping on to get the other down.

"I can't"

"Trust me Jimin"

"I am not sure I can't manage it"

"That's why I am asking you to let it go".

"I will fall, I can't sir............"

"I Won't let that happen Jimin, just trust me"

To be cont......................

Update: 19/06/2022
(A/N: Jimin I can't believe you boyyyyyy)
Hit the star and leave a vote.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.6M 141K 31
Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone causes people to tremble with fear. I didn...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC