The Servant's Son [Jikook♡]

By Thembekamdluli

Jungkook doesn't really get along with their Maid's son (Jimin). They are convinced that they hate each othe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - M
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- M
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not an update....A thank you note❤
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - M
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - M
Chapter 50 - Finale💜

Chapter 5

7.6K 430 89
By Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV

In the morning Jimin woke up with good news, all of his classes had been canceled today. So that meant free time for him, he couldn't really spend time with his mother since she was at work so he decided he'll go to the local dance studio. He usually goes there when he is bored or alone.

He spent the morning lazing around the house and then at mid day he decided to go to the dance studio. He was just wearing simple black shorts and an overlapping white t-shirt with white sneakers. The dance studio wasn't that far....it actually was far but because he loves walking he decided to walk there. Listening to music and moving around doing some dance moves while walking. That was an enjoyable walk for him.

He finally arrived at the dance studio, not a lot of people were there, about 3 of them were stretching preparing themselves. He walked towards the corner he used dances in and placed his bag there.

"What's up kid?" A voice said from behind him, he turned and his eyes met that handsome guy who everyone was head over heels for. He was just a local producer and him and jimin have met once or two times...maybe 7 times I don't know.

"Hey...Yoongi Hyung. When did you get here?" Jimin asked fist bumping Yoongi.

"It hasn't been that long. I got that beat you asked for last time" Yoongi said taking a USB and giving it to Jimin.

"Thanks hyung, so how much do I have to pay you for it?" Jimin asked smiling.

"Soju...I'm really thirsty" Yoongi said laughing.

"Oh I can get you water...it really helps with thirst" Jimin said laughing and yoongi joined him.

"Whatever...play the beat, I just wanna see if you'll like it" Yoongi said. Jimin played the beat on his Bluetooth speaker.

It started playing and the bass really made jimin get in the zone. He moved slowly memorizing the beat and then he totally zoned out and started moving to the beat. He danced so beautifully and gracefully too, everyone who was here to dance ended up watching that boy who moved like a machine. He was truly an amazing dancer.

"Chim I'm telling you, I don't know why you don't give up school and focus on dancing" Yoongi said clapping as soon as jimin stopped dancing.

"Hyung I can't rely on dancing. I need to study as well" Jimin said.

"Business Administration? You could have studied anything else but you chose Business?" Yoongi asked.

"Just stop judging me" Jimin said chuckling. The sound of hand claps coming from behind him made him turn.

"Wow...that was amazing" a person who jimin seemed to recognize said.

"Thanks..." jimin said and He then looked at the guy confused.

"Jung Hoseok...call me Hobi" Hobi said extending his hand.

"Oh...that punks friend. I remember you, I'm Jimin...Park Jimin" jimin said shaking Hobi's hand.

"Oh and this is Min Yoongi" jimin said introducing Yoongi as well.

"Nice to meet you both...you're a great dancer Jimin...especially when you did this move...-" Hobi said and then imitated the move that jimin did. Jimin smiled looking impressed at Hobi.

"Wow...you just outdid me in my own dance...thanks Hobi" Jimin said smiling.

"Well what can I say, I try" Hobi said removing imaginary dust from his shoulders making Yoongi and jimin laugh.

"You know...you guys would make an amazing duo, maybe you should start dancing together...I would be happy to create beats for you guys" Yoongi said. Hobi looked at Hobi confused.

"He's a producer. I just danced to his beat" Jimin said clearing up the situation.

"Oh? Okay cool...I mean I've always wanted to have someone to dance with. What do you think Jimin?" Hobi asked.

Jimin made an unsure look while biting his lips.

"Well that dork I call my best friend won't come here if that's what you're worried about" Hobi said laughing.

"Oh I feel 90% better now. I mean dancing together wouldn't hurt so yeah...we should try it out" Jimin said.

They all smiled and high five each other. Each of them had a good feeling about this...maybe they'd be well known as the best dancers around their area and Yoongi as the best producer...well he was already known as the best producer so this was mostly exciting for Jimin and Hobi.

They stayed there for about 3 more hours, dancing and making jokes. Yoongi making them laugh by doing silly dances and goofing around. After all the fun and dancing they all decided it was time to go.

"I'll see you guys on Friday then" Hobi said fist bumping them.

"Oh wait...Maybe you can give me your number...that way I can call you if we'll meet up. But if you don't like sharing your number it's totally fine I mean...." Yoongi was cut of my Hobi.

"It's fine...let me give you my number" Hobi said. He took his phone and gave Yoongi his number.

"Thanks" Yoongi said smiling, more like blushing. Jimin had his eyebrows furrowed while he was looking at the both of them.

"You better call me" Hobi said and winked at Yoongi.

"I won't make the mistake of not calling" Yoongi said smirking.

"You know, I thought I was seeing things but now I'm convinced that you two are flirting in front of me" Jimin said folding his arms against his chest.

"Jimin shut up" Hobi said laughing, he took his bag and left the two behind.

"Hmmm Yoongs and Hobi sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Jimin started to sing while he was clapping his hands and doing a cute little dance.

"You're so childish Chim stop it" Yoogni said pushing Jimin Slightly.

"Don't call me Chim, I don't like that name" jimin said pouting.

"Ahh you're so cute. Let's go grab a bite and some of that Soju I mentioned earlier" Yoongi said pinching Jimin's cheeks playfully.

"But you'll drink water though. You're still a kid" Yoongi said.

"I'm literally 21...I'm a legal human being" Jimin said looking offended and Yoongi laughed.

"Okay legal human being, I guess one bottle won't hurt. Let's go" Yoongi said grabbing Jimin's bag and carrying it for him.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook had his legs on top of the table, sitting like he owned the house. He was just flipping through channels trying to find anything that he could watch.

"TV is so boring" Jungkook said to himself, the door opened and Hobi came in all smiles and looking cheerful.

"Hey Kooks" He greeted happily.

"Heeeeyy" Jungkook said looking at confused.

"Where's mom?" Hobi asked still mantaining the same cheerful energy.

"Went shopping with Jessica, will you stop irritating me?" Jungkook said.

"What did i do?" Hobi asked in a pouty voice and making a sad face.

"You're too happy, and I'm not...it's irking me" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Okay so what got you in a bad mood?"

"Nothing" Jungkook said.

"Oh?...you must be having your periods then" Hobi said. Jungkook glared at Hobi.

"Why am I still friends with you?" Jungkook asked and Hobi just laughed.

"Because you love me, duh" Hobi said rolling his eyes and Jungkook chuckled.

"So why are you happy?" Jungkook asked his friend.

"Oh yeah...well, I met Jimin at the dance studio today" Hobi said squealing in excitement while Jungkook made a disgusted face.

"Jimin who?" He asked just to be sure.

"Jimin who splashed water on your face...oh My God he is such an amazing dancer. You should have seen him moving and dancing to the beat. That boy is talented I'm telling you" Hobi said. He was still in awe and taken by Jimin's dancing skills.

"So you're happy because you saw him?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm happy because I'll be seeing him AND yoongi more often" Hobi said.

"Yoongi who?" Kooks asked again.

"How many Yoongis do you know? Don't be stupid Jungkook" Hobi said rolling his eyes.

"Yoongi the producer guy? Where did you see him?" Jungkook asked, well he was Hella obsessed with Yoongi's music. And he loved dancing to his beats.

"I think him and Jimin are friends. Jimin is literally the sweetest person ever, he's so kind" Hobi said.

"Well that means he acts pretty well. That boy is the most annoying person on earth. Even the sound of his voice just brushes me the wrong way. I hate his guts and I don't even want to talk about him" Jungkook said shifting his focus back to the TV.

"Oh...okay then I'll keep quite" Hobi said looking at the TV as well. Jungkook bit his lip making a dimple appear on his cheeks. He turned to Hobi and asked...

"So when are you seeing him again?" Jungkook asked looking at Hobi.

"Who?" Hobi asked, even though he knew who Jungkook was talking about.

"Jimin" Jungkook said.

"Why do you ask?" Hobi asked.

"Forget it" Jungkook said shifting his attention back to the boring TV...all of a sudden a lot of questions he wanted to ask hobi popped into his mind. But he couldn't dare ask because he hates Jimin...he shouldn't even ask anything about Him. He sighed loudly and bit his lip again.

"You can ask" Hobi said, his attention still on the TV.

"I just wanna know when you'll see him again, that's all" Jungkook said and immediately regretted it. Knowing that hobi will ask him Why.

"Why?" Hobi asked just like Kooks had predicted.

"Just to make him pay for what he did" Jungkook said almost shouting.

"Then forget about seeing him. He's a good guy and you're not about to put him through hell with something you started." Hobi said defending Jimin.

"Why are you taking his side?" Jungkook asked confused.

"His side is the better one. It has Min Yoongi in it...stay here being bitter alone and I'll go wait for Yoongi's call on my comfortable bed. See you dumbo" Hobi said taking his bag and standing up.

"Really...all because of Min Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"He's hot, you gotta admit that" Hobi said smiling widely imagining Yoongi's handsome and cute face.

"He's not" jungkook said.

"He's hotter than the girls you fuck each and every week. They hardly even make you cum" Hobi said rolling his eyes.

"Motherfucker...I told you that in secret"  jungkook said throwing a cushion at Hobi.

"Well you won't be gay in secret so fuck it" Hobi said throwing the cushion back to Jungkook.

"I am not gay" Jungkook said glaring at Hobi.

"You sound like me in high school" Hobi said laughing at Jungkook, remembering the way he used to deny being gay until he decided to embrace it.

"Fuck you" Jungkook said glaring at Hobi.

"I'll pass...I'm waiting for Min Yoongi" Hobi said batting his lashes looking like a cute doll.

"Dude just...get the hell out" Jungkook said pointing to the door.

Hobi shoved a middle finger at Jungkook and happily hopped towards the door and left. Jungkook rolled his eyes, they may have meaningless arguments with Hobi but nothing could change the fact that they were best friends since middle school. He loved him dearly.

He was disturbed from his thoughts by a phone ringing. That wasn't his ring tone, he looked around and spotted a phone on the couch. He took and and it looked like the maid's phone. Sure he's seen her carrying it. The caller ID was saved as "My Chimmy🐥❤" and a picture of Jimin wearing a yellow onesie was displayed.

What does their servant has to do with jimin?...unless...

"Sir...I thought my phone was ringing" Mrs Park said as she appeared from the kitchen looking at jungkook holding her phone.

"Oh? Uhm...yeah, I was just about to bring it to you" Jungkook lied through his teeth.

"Oh thank you" Mrs Park said slightly bowing and opening her hands for Jungkook to put the phone. He reluctantly put it in and bit his lip hard.

"Uhm...I know it's non of my business but who is...Chimmy?" Jungkook asked.

"Sir why do you ask?" Mrs Park asked.

"No reason...it's...it's ...it's a catchy name" jungkook said nodding and faking a smile.

"Oh its my son." Mrs Park answered smiling.

"His real name is Chimmy?" Jungkook asked confused.

"It's actually Jimin" Mrs Park said. Jungkook looked at Mrs Park, he stood there frozen...so it really was the jimin who he hated with his all? He was the maid's son? No wonder he got all mad when Jungkook called Mrs Park a servant.

"Oh?...the one who fixed mom's laptop?" Jungkook asked just to make sure.

"Yes...he's my son" Mrs Park said. Jungkook just kept quite thinking...

"Excuse me" Mrs Park said as she turned to leave while Jungkook didn't even see her do that.

"So that asshole is our maid's son?" Jungkook spoke to himself. He then smirked 😏

"Hmmm nice" he said sitting back down watching TV while whistling...he could already see himself humbling Jimin if ever they crossed paths again. And that kinda made him happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope it wasn't bad guys.
Borahae 💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 3.8K 6
Jungkook ends up with a baby somehow and his best friend, Jimin, helps him raise it while they both manage new feelings, along with other challenges.
1.1K 35 8
yoongi hates jimin but he get into a accident and lost his memory and fall in love with jimin but now jimin also don't want his love anymore now let'...
282K 17K 47
Park Jimin just wanted his revenge, really. But as much as the hatred, he couldn't possibly prepare for the nightmare. Moreover when it involved Jeon...
45.8K 2.8K 59
A better version of I Don't Like Him. - Two wealthy men were forced into marriage by their strict parents. They hate each other and feel uncomfortabl...