Title - My Little Devil ( Com...

By desiStud

Mew - I will show u who am I . Gulf - I am not interested in ur background and name .The person like you shou... More

character introduction
First meeting
Police Case
Unexpected Meeting
Chasing
Engagement
Preparation of wedding
Shock cum surprise
Wedding Shopping
Fight for Enemy
Wedding
Wedding Night
Taking care
Return to home
Devil's Wish
Give up
promotion
Regression
True Face
News
New Start
Welcome of Devil
Care
Beautiful Moments
Family visit
Hospital
Family dispute
Decision
Author's note
Going to home
Welcome to home
First day
Protecting his baby
Granny
New beggining
Priya's Insecurity
Results
Lobour pain
Welcome the twins
Truth
Milky monster
Recovery
Welcome Jiju
Discussion
Love
Jiju s punishment
Going back to USA
Beautiful moments
Forgiveness
Last chapter

Date at devil's home

1.9K 95 13
By desiStud

Mew tells Ohm to take his nephew and live . Ohm obeys again . But he really feel bad for poor teacher who is crying continuesly . His nephew don't want to live his mamma g in this condition . He just want to beat Mew for make his teacher cry . All students are trying to console their mamma g .
Mew orders the principal to arrange a new teacher for today and don't try to tell it anyone not even his or Gulf's family . The principal nodded . Mew hold Gulf's hand and take him to an empty room in school . He is trembling with fear . He is looking pale and feared .
Mew kisses his soft and Milky hands .

Mew -  love why don't you answer my phone calls and messages . I have warned u  not to ignore my calls . U need a punishment I think .  Today I will show u what can be the consequences not to obey ur hubby's order . After that u will behave like an obedient wifey . I have to teach u a bitter love lesson . Are u prepared for ur lesson .

Gulf - Ahm .......Ahm mmm ( crying ) no plsss . Noooo Mew plssss . Let me go . U tell me u want me for one night . U have fulfilled ur wish and revenge that night . Now plsss live me alone kiddo . Plsss I can't do this again . I will die. (crying hard )

Mew - ( shout ) Don't u dare to call me a kid  or Mew . It's hubby for u . And I never keep my promises . I will make love with u whenever I want u on my bed .And behave like an obedient wifey whenever u r with me . I have told you I don't like ur stubbornness . Otherwise u know my anger and power . If u do not obey ur husband , I have to force u again . Believe me I don't want to hurt or force u . But u just test my patience every time . I am telling you last time don't argue with me . Today I will take you to shopping . Buy anything u want and I want too. Then we will go to our love nest for making love . Today I wanna taste ur cooking  food . Make lunch for ur hubby like wifey do . I have told my driver to live my car here and take my bike with him . I don't want anyone see us together . U are my secret wifey . Ohk.
Now stop crying .  

Gulf wipes his tears and nodded with heavy heart . What can else he do. If he protest Mew will again threaten him about his family future and he also warns him about that night . He says he will tell everyone that he seduce Mew to spend night with him and now he is black mailing him for money . Because he came to his place that night not him . Every body will believe him because he is a kid and Gulf is a grown up man of 26 . How can a innocent kid do wrong to a 26 years old uncle of his sis in law ? Now Gulf has no option . He have to obey that rascal. Driver comes to give him car's key . He hold Gulf's hand and make him sit in the car . Then he sit on the driving seat . He starts driving .
They reaches market after 15 minutes . Mew takes him to the best female dresses showroom .

Mew - Show most beautiful dresses for my wifey . I wanna buy lots of  dresses for my love . Baby just choose whatever u want . Ur hubby will buy u everything.

Sales girl - Sir we have all the latest fashion designer clothes . I will show u .

See . These are some latest collection .
Choose whatever you wanna buy sir.

Mew -Superb , wifey which one u like . Tell me . I think all are good . But I don't have much knowledge about female stuff. Ur know ledge is better about all this . So choose whatever you wanna wear .

Gulf - ( feel embarrase ) I don't wanna buy anything . Plss I wanna go home . ( Sobbing )

Sales girl - Never mind sir . I will show u another dresses if you don't like all these . Tell me ur choice .

Mew -( Angry tone ) Behave urself wifey. Don't create a scene here . Mam plss pack them all. I wanna buy all these dresses . Today my wife is not in mood . Plss pack some indian dresses also according to ur choice . Thanks .

Sales girl - ohk sir as u say . Take ur dresses from the counter and pay the bill also there .

Mew hold Gulf's hand and pay the bill . He hold all the dresses and put them in back seat of car . Then make Gulf sit in the car and he take the driving seat . He starts driving towards his flat .
Now Gulf stars trembling to think about the flat . The sinful night wounds are fresh till now. Poor fellow can't even say no to this beast . He just joins his hand and keep praying to his dead mom to save him . He is looking so fearful and helpless . His lips are trembling while praying . But Mew doesn't notice anything . He is just exited about his love making session with his little wifey . He touch his thighs again and again while driving . His rough and huge hands squeeze his soft and delicate thigh . Gulf feel pain and disgust by his touch but can't say anything . Just crying nothing else he can do in front of this wild beast .

They reach the flat after 20 minutes . Mew take the shopping bags inside the flat . Then he come and pick his beautiful wifey in his strong arms and take him inside his huge bedroom and make him sit there .

Mew - My princess welcome to our castle again .
He gives a kiss on his red cheeks which are wet because of the tears .
Mew - Jaan take a bath and wear that red dress . Red will look fabulous on ur Milky white beautiful smooth body . I am going to buy some items for the lunch . After taking bath make some indian dish for me . I just love indian food . My Grannu is from india . Sometimes I went to India with her in my childhood . I love their food , tradition and wearing . That's why I wanna see you in the outfit of Indian traditional bride . Bhabhi also wear indian dresses sometimes .She looks great . But less than u . Nobody has beauty like my wifey has . That's why I love you so much . This sweetness , innocent face and ur purity make me insane . I have bought these silver anklets for u . I love the sound of it . Bhabhi always wears them and make the whole house blessed with the cute sounds of it . Put your beautiful feet on my knees . I will put it on ur feet .

Mew put the anklets on his feet . He asks him to stand and walk . Gulf obeys .

Mew - I feels as if a peacock is dancing . Ha ha . So beautiful my wifey is . Now take a bath and wear my favourite red colour dress and come to the kitchen . I am coming with in 10 minutes .

Mew goes to the grocery market after locking the door from outside . Gulf get inside the bathroom and starts crying loudly . He just hold himself in his own arms and lay down . Just crying so hard . After 5 minutes he again comes into senses . He takes a bath and wear the red dress as Mew order him .

He looks very beautiful . He put some pines and make a cute bun of his hair because he have to cook food for his so called hubby.

He goes to the kitchen . The devil is already there with a huge victory smile on his handsome face . Mew gives all the useful things to cook the Indian dish to Gulf . Gulf starts cooking . He is cutting the vegetables . Mew hold his waist from back and put his face on his shoulder .

Mew - Wifey u look so beautiful today . I can't live without seeing u my fairy . After having lunch I will show u heaven in bed . Today I will satisfy you Fully . Ha ha .
Gulf is sobbing and trembling again . But keep his cooking on .

Author's note

Enjoy sweethearts . I have reached 1.5 k . Plss keep giving ur love and comments to ur cute author . Ha ha just kidding .I am not so cute . Love you cuties . Keep voting for my little devil .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...
673 99 9
And it seems to me that I have already reread this note on the book for countless times... And how I would like not to read, but to hear these words...
76.3K 3.1K 23
Please don't judge me in the way i write. I'm not perfect. Vote, comment and follow me :D FINISHED!!! Started: 21-02-2021 Ending: 12-03-2021
130K 5.6K 30
Gulf has always been shy and meek. He had hard time expressing himself. Then he met Mew Suppasit, his father's friend's son. He connected to him and...