The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 6-Magic
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 10-Love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 14-Henry
Part 15-Loving
Part 16-Open fellings
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 23-Athena
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

Part 2-Nightmare

62 0 0
By evarajter

* Above is a dress for home *

*Y/n POV*
"Is that so" Peter / leader said. And the boys nodded something and then they left.Peter left last and said "I'll come get you again remember this all of you".

I came home normal as always.Of course, it was aired on TV and Mom was all scared."Are you okay do you have what a scratch did something terrible happened? "Said my mother and searched me and finally hugged me.

"Are you okay ?!" I asked.Just as she was answering I ignored her and went to my room.

*Y/n's MOM POV*
God Y / n doesn't even know she's adopted and that this Peter will take her away. At least she can defend herself.

*Y/n's POV*
She's crazy! And what if he kidnaps me like he said I have my powers to protect myself.UHH !! I hate him.
*then she go to change my clothes*
The rest of the day was normal.

*Night*
*This is your pajamas*

*dreams*
"Hello" said a little known voice. "Y/n I know the secret. "" What secret? "I asked."The secret about m..."
"...Show yourself whoever you are!"I interrupt him.And then I used my powers to erase all the hiding corners.And there stood Peter. "Impressive," he said. "Why are you aside in my head !?" I tried to take him down.

And the I woke up.
"ugh! What a horrible dream" I told myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
79.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)