Heavenly Angel

By Nancxyzz

Old fanfiction 💀 I don't even know what made me ship Mikey and Senju at that time 😭 More

1| my angel
2| unexpected person!?
3| was it a melody?
4| lets go back.
5| lets go back part 2
(real) 5| lets go back |part 2
7| Our best meeting
8| Our best meeting |part 2
9| my memory...
10| Its summer time
11| we meet again...
12| future wife
13| don't mention her
14| fix you're attitude missy!
16| Second try
17| messed up
18| no luck

15| your on

76 9 6
By Nancxyzz

"Shit it's today she comes!!"

Mikey looked at his alarm he had overslept he quickly changed clothed to an suit, he was going to meet someone. Senju was still sleeping on the other side of the bed. Mikey sighed as he saw Senju was still asleep he wanted to be on her place.

-Meanwhile with the mystery girl-

"Here I come Manjiro!!"

An girl with red hair and brown eyes, was at the airport she was wearing ok clothes she looked elegant.
Instead of Mikey coming to her she came to him with her privacy driver. The girl looked around Mikey's house outside.

"Wow I never expected him to have style"

After she looked around she went to his doorstep. *knock knock*

"Hm?"

Mikey went over to the door and opened up for the girl.

"Mila!"

"Save it!"

"Huh?"

"You were supposed to meet me at the airport!"

Mikey sighed and scratched his head.

"Oh yeah sorry about that..."

"Yeah you better be!"

Mikey offered Mila to come in and she accepted it, they went to the living room and were chatting about their life. Mila and Mikey were friends when they were kids they both went to the same elementary school (or whatever you call it). After 10 minutes Senju finally woke up from her long sleeping beauty. Senju went down stairs because she was bored to meet the other girl.

"Uhhhh" both girls

Mikey looked left and right.

"Mila meet Senju my-"

Senju stopped Mikey from saying the last sentence because he wanted to save that for later.

"Umm I'm kinda hungry"

"I can make some food for you-"

"Actually I brought some food with me!"

Senju looked at the girl after she interrupted her. Mikey looked at Senju with an calm beautiful smile. When Senju saw Mikey was smiling at her she was flustered she couldn't resist Mikey's smile.

"Mikey who is this girl anyway!?"

The girl changed her face expression from kind to bossy, Senju already felt an bowling anger.

How can she treat my husband like that! She's basically bossing him around! Senju thought.

"She's my-"

"Friend! I'm his friend and my name is Senju!"

Senju didn't wanna say her full name to an stranger, she winked at Mikey as an sign I'll play along but with a price at the end. The girl stared at Senju then smiled.

"Well I'm Manya! Mikey's childhood friend.."

Manya gave Mikey the food she had brought there were only left for two people.

"Um I'm sorry Senju there's only left for two people!"

Senju smiled at her whiles clenching her fists.

If this girl wanna play oh then it's on. Senju's thought.

I don't know who this girl is or whatever but I don't care she's not ruining my moments with Mikey so game on. Manya thought.

Mikey coughs a bit and both of the girls looked worried. Senju was about to run to the kitchen but Manya had told her "no let me do this I got this!" Senju was already getting sick and tired of her she just wanted to cry her problem away.
Mikey drank the glass of water Manya gave him. She made a glance at Senju she was sending her a blink saying back off.

"Mikey we need to talk"

"Wh-"

Manya took Mikey's hand and went into an other room, Senju looked at the sofa that was where Mikey and Manya were she hated the fact that they both started with an M. Senju went over to the table to reach for her phone, when she got it she called the three persons that are master with relationships.

Chifuyu
-Hello?-
Senju
-Hey- *sobbing*
Yuzuha
-there must be an reason for you to sob right?-

Hina
-I've heard that Mikey's great childhood came to visit!-

Senju
-THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!-shouts

Yuzuha, Hina and Chifuyu went quiet in confusion if it was a girl then Chifuyu and the others would understand what she meant with problem.

Chifuyu
-let me guess girl?-

Senju
-correct it's an girl.-

Hina
-well okay maybe it isn't so bad?-

Yuzuha
-Hina childhood girls? Hell no. They will try to steal your boyfriend or husband, humiliate you, bring you down, kiss you lover so making it seem that he kissed her, frame you for something. They. Are. No. Good.-

Senju went completely quiet as soon as she heard what Yuzuha said are childhood girls that bad!? Senju heard some voices talking she decided to spy on them she told the others that she was gonna call them back when she needed help or just tell them what happened. Senju went to the door and listened.

"Mikey why is your friend visiting us at are reunion of finally being together again!"

"Us!? Okay first of all this isn't your house! Second of all yes I know it's our reunion of when we meet but that doesn't mean others can't be there!"

Manya faked cried.

She always does that to get my attention. Mikey thought

"I'm sorry Manya.."

"No no it's fine"

Manya wiped her fake tears away and her face expression to an bossy serious face.

"Mikey I actually have something important to say.."

"Yeah?"

"Remember the first time we met-?"

"No"

Manya looked shocked at Mikey he always have great memories so why wouldn't he remember Manya and his meeting probably because he didn't want to.

"Well then never!"

Mikey thought a bit even tho he didn't want to remember her annoying girly tone.

"Yeah I remember I used to call you the prettiest girl of all"

"Yeah hehe... until you met that pinky white haired girl."

Mikey looked at Manya I bit cold

there was no way she is talking about my wife like that! Mikey thought

"You know Mikey you promised me that we were gonna be together forever.."

"Yeah I know that."

Manya went closer to Mikey, took his hand and hold it to her heart. At the other side Senju was listening and looking through the Key hole.

"So I'll repay you Mikey!"

Before Mikey could say anything Manya had kissed him on the lips at first his eyes were wide open but then they slowly closed. Senju looked shock not about the kiss but how Mikey reacted.

Is he really enjoying the kiss!? Doesn't he wanna be with me anymore p!? Am I to talkative!? Am I to much!? Am I to annoying!? I'm probably the worst wife in his eyes. Senju thought

She saw as the kiss went deeper and deeper at last Manya stopped. Tears turned to anger, Mikey was just quiet he couldn't believe that Manya was good with kisses.

Wait what the hell am I thinking Senju's are better and with a a bit better breath! Mikey thought.

Manya looked away from him whiles blushing Mikey just looked at her and pushed her aside he really didn't wanna fall her an pick-me girl. He opened the door and headed someone running upstairs. Senju took her phone and called the others as she promised.

Yuzuha
-guys Senju joined the call!-

Chifuyu and Hina
-oh hi Senju!-

Senju
-hey..-sobbing

Yuzuha and the others
-let us guess bad news?-

Senju
-girl fucking kissed Mikey with tongue and all and guess what! He closed his eyes!-

Senju was crying while crying of anger.

Chifuyu
-I can't believe that Mikey actually enjoyed it.-

Yuzuha
-divorce his ass-

Hina
-maybe this is an misunderstanding you know those childhood friends can trick you!-

Chifuyu and Yuzuha
-Hina this is fucking code red we need thought asshole down.-

Senju
-wait should I do!-

Chifuyu
-hang on Senju when they get a bit to close that's when you confront them-

Yuzuha
-I ain't dealing with an other divorce but be the girlboss like you always are.-

Senju agreed with the others and hung up. Mikey was down stairs with Manya she was basically clingy to him, Senju came down she still had angry tears but she came up with an excuse. Manya smiled at Senju while Senju looked pissed at her. Mikey saw the thing between them was he really gonna choose between them. He knew Manya was gonna say some shit.

"Look at this photo of us Mikey!"

It was a photo of Mikey smiling and Manya kissing his cheek when they were younger. Senju looked at the photo in disgusted and the same with Mikey.

"Well Manya I wanna show you a photo!"

Mikey took out his phone and opened it, Manya noticed that there was an girl on the screen

"Who's the girl on the screen?"

"That's Senju!"

"Oh.."

Manya looked annoyed while Senju was smirking at her.

"Before I'm gonna show you the photo I need to talk to Senju."

Mikey offered Senju an hand and they both walked away to an room leaving Manya behind. Senju looked angry at Mikey. He probably knew that she saw what Manya did.

"Why did you let her kiss you!?"

Mikey was quiet he felt guilty of his actions.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to let her do that it was just caught off guard.."

Senju crossed her arms Mikey was about to hug her because he could see that she wanted to cry but declined it and left. Mikey came out after Senju. Manya was waiting for Mikey to sit next to her again but this time he sat next to Senju.

"So like I was saying I wanna show you an photo"

Mikey showed Manya a photo of him and her she was glad when he showed that he still had photos of her.

"May I scroll on your photo?"

Mikey nodded. Manya took the phone and scrolled but this time there were photo of the girl that Manya was talking about everywhere Mikey and Senju playing tag when they were little, Mikey and Senju on a bridge, them to the festival, them on a park, them playing with doll, them on the beach. Manya was about to explode there were pictures of Senju everywhere from the age of 8-24.

Is Mikey obsessed with this girl!? Manya thought.

"Wow that's many photos you have of your friend"

Mikey smiled awkwardly, while Senju looked a bit confused Mikey never told her that he had so many photos of her. Manya gave Mikey his phone back and she was giving it to him she pretended to fall so she landed on Mikey's waist. Senju looked pissed at her. And gave her the sign to fuck off. This hole day Senju and Manya had been competing over Mikey until Mikey finally snapped

"GIRLS STOP FOR GODS SAKE"

Senju and Manya looked at Mikey that looked pissed.

"OH WE SHOULD STOP NOW HUH!? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DECIDE TO TALK NOW WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TALKED ALL THE OTHER TIME! Oh SeNjU gIvE hEr An ChAnCe, Oh SeNjU i PrOmIsE i wOn'T, Oh SeNjU oH sEnJu!"

Manya looked at both of them satisfied. And decided to ruining their little argument.

"Since me and Senju are here Mikey, then why don't you choice childhood friend or friend?"

Mikey looked at Senju then Many he did the same thing over and over until he decided to talk.

"I'm sorry but I knew her for so long and I've kept this feeling hidden for so long..."

Senju had a big clump in her throat she was about to snap while Manya was smiling of happiness Mikey went over to Manya and she tried to kiss him but he declined it. Then he went over to Senju he could see sad and angry tears. He whispered in her ear, now Senju wanted to cry even more.

"Well what are you waiting for Mikey let's go!"

Mikey went over to Manya with an annoyed expression.

"See Manya I already have an relationship and when I said my feelings were hidden for so long didn't you notice that I was looking at Senju? I don't love you and I never had feelings for you I just saw you as an friend and I always will until now."

"Mikey what do you mean..?"

"I'm sorry Manya but I liked Senju since we were children's I only avoidedSenju when you were there because I was scared if I would do something embarrassing but now I can just be myself in front of her"

Manya looked at the floor she was so angry.

"I'm sorry if this sound rude but I'm really in love with her"

Manya took her bag

"Well that's okay! Because I never liked you anyways I only this for attention! Yeah attention!"

Tears were in Manya eyes and the same with Senju.

"Are you sure because you're crying right now?"

"Yeah bye bye!"

Manya stared at Senju, she was going to snap at some point Manya wanted to see her snap she didn't care that she got rejected all she wanted to see is Mikey's lover in pain.

"3...2...1"whispers

At one Senju snapped she fell down and started to cry and scream loudly the tears wouldn't stop Senju was getting an headache of crying Manya was only staring at her thinking how could Senju cry when she was the one that should be crying. Mikey came over to Senju and hugged her tight trying to calm her down. Senju would only calm down if Manya left. Manya did leave she was tired of seeing Senju and Mikey together.

10:00pm

Senju and Mikey were laying on their bed Senju was still upset about what happened so she didn't want to talk there was an awkward silence.

"Hey listen Senju I'm sorry..."

"Save it."

Mikey went ad wrapped his hand around Senju's waist.

"I'm really sorry I was being stupid and selfish"

Senju turned around to Mikey her mascara was ruined, she at Mikey.

"You're sorry?"

"Yes"

"Well I don't forgive yo-"

(Warning I would kinda call this idk how to say this nsfw? Or smth else like that so if you don't like it then maybe just stop here? Read it at your own risk 😋)

Mikey kissed Senju before she could say into it went deeper and deeper Senju catches her breath a bit before kissing him again it went on and on for an long time.

|wow 2000 words I've never done that before I'm actually proud of myself 🤨‼️ anyways sorry for the late update I've been a bit busy and I'm finally gonna visit my older brothers after an year 🕺 for his graduation his 20 and the second oldest is 17 🤗 bye bye|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
6.9K 110 3
A collections of aspects of the life of the Uchiha couple ,Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura. Most of them would illustrate their love in different wor...
2.4M 142K 143
At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if you didn't want to lose your friends...
68.1K 1.8K 13
Izuku is a basketball player in Creek High. He's one of the "popular kids". His life has always been boring. Partying, friends, girls, and basketball...