Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
The Rumbling
Transformers part 1
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

Vasto Jaune part 2

7.5K 70 11
By JaunexSalemShipper

J: Alright guys, does anyone of you remember the first reality?

Salem (Fangirl mode and star eyes): Yes i do, its the most sexy looking form of him beating this humanoid bat and is seemingly unstoppable, ah~, just thinking about that makes me blush and wet...

Almost everyone flinches remembering the demon form of Jaune and some are staring to shake in fear while Cinder, Raven, Bleiss and Neo agree with Salem.

Cardin: I dont know what you are talking about, as i didnt see it.

Ozpin (slightly shaking): Then you truly were lucky to not see this version of Mr. Arc...

Cardin: What, Jauney boy, the loser of beacon, please i could beat him with ease...

Qrow: No you wont... can i have some more booze for that so i can drink myself into a coma J?

Ruby: Can i join uncle Qrow?

Yang/Qrow: NO!/Sure...

Raven: Does anyone have a dildo?

Neptune (flirting): You can have mine~

Raven: I dont take small dicks from boys...

Guys:

Neptune:

Saffron (blushing madly while covering Adriens ears): NOT INFRONT OF CHILDREN!!!

J: What size?

Raven: The size of my future husband...

Cinder: Your future husband?! If anything he would be My future husband!

Salem: Please, what he need is a Woman in his life, not some children.

Bleiss (💢): Wanna say that again you old hag?!

J: Put your little skirmish aside, im gonna show you the reality, also in this reality, Jaune went to hell to save his sister Saffron from the prisoner, that is someone you wouldnt expect, who took her down to the second deepest part of hell.

We see Jaune running in the second deepest part of Hell, his clothing consists in a black and red outlined long sleve jacked, a black shihakusho and a black odachi like blade with a small chain in the end of the hilt, with him are his friends, Weiss Schnee, fuka-taicho of the 13th division, Mercury, fuka-taicho of the 6th division and Watts, the last Quincy.

Coco: I like the clothing...

Raven: Very nice body he's got there...

Salem (Drooling): Come to mama my sweet boy and let me take your virginity.

Pyrrha: His V-card is mine to take!

Cinder: Not if i have to say a word too Nikos.

Watts: What exactly is a Quincy if i may ask...

J: A Quincy is a spiritual aware human with the ability to manipulate the spirit particles to create their weapon of choise and their job is to destroy the Hollows.

Salem: And what is a Hollow?

J: Hollows are corrupted spirits who's chain of fate completly eroded away to a point where the chain is completly gone and all that is left is a Hollow with an insatiable hunger for souls, but some of them are very intelligent when they reach a higher evolution, from a simple Hollow to a Gillian, from a Gillian, that is a giant beast with black robes and a white plain mask, to an Aduchas, way smaller than the Gillian and looking more animal like, and from an Aduchas to the elite of the elite, the Vasto Lorde, the most human like being, also the higher the evolution, the Intelligent they are.

Salem: And the Hollow form of Jaune is?

Ozpin and his inner circle are worried and hope that Jaune is not a Vasto Lorde.

J: You will see...

They reach to what seems to be the place where the prisoners come back to live if they got killed by the guards from hell and see the prisoner that took his sister and the prisoner is none other than Pyrrha Nikos, the killer of 123 innocent faunus and 45 humans.

Pyrrha: Im a killer?!

Ozpin: I know my students very good and i know that she would never do that.

J: That doesnt excuse the things this version did to them and i forgot to mention that the abilitys from the other Jaunes in the multiverse goes to your version and is currently training them to the fullest.

Weiss: But you said he was frozen in time.

J: I lied...

Ozpin and his inner circle are pale and hope he can control these powers.

Salem: The power of the Titans, the Hollow form and the unknown ability from the robot universe, that is a dream come true. I must have him at any cost, but his Team and Ozpin are going to be a problem and i know exactly on how to bring my new husband to my side...

Raven: Does he know of the you know what?

J: Yes he knows of it and is deciding which side to pick while training.

Raven: Ok, hey Salem.

Salem: Yes Raven?

Raven: Is there a spot free on your side, if so then i join your little group, to spice things up, im the spring maiden.

Qrow takes a spitt take, while Raven shows the power of the spring maiden.

Salem: Welcome to the circle Raven.

Ozpin is sad that Raven joined Salem, but he hopes that Jaune doesnt fall to the darkness.

The rest of the audience are wondering what they are talking about, but dont question it.

"Well look who we have here, the one who i wanted to set me free from this torture." said Pyrrha a bit deranged, "I wont let you destroy the gates of hell so you can walk out of it." said Jaune and Pyrrha laughs at this and grabs the chains on her body.

Pyrrha: Now that i see my other self, i realise that she has indeed some chains on her.

Cinder: I dont think its the gates that keep you there, but these chains.

Watts: It might be the case or both.

"Silly boy, they thought by destroying the gates you can be free, but they were wrong, its these chains that keep us here! And you Jaune will destroy them!" revealed Pyrrha to the group.

Cinder: It seems that i was right.

Watts: Suck it up will you...

Salem: This gives me an idea for the prisoners we take...

The group was shocked at this and Jaune got a bit pissed, he wants to take Saffron out of here as fast as possible.

Cardin: Aw look at that, wittle Jawn is getting angwy...

The rest of Team CDNL laugh at this and Salem looks like she wants to murder someone.

Pyrrha sees that Jaune is getting angry and then holds the unconsious form of Saffron up and says while smiling, "Look Jaune, your sister has already a chain."

Goodwitch: Oh no...

Neo (In sighn language): Oh yes...

Jaune then screams in rage as black with red outlined energy comes from his body and creates a huge gust of wind around him, Pyrrah then says cruely, "Welcome, to hell..." and lets go of Saffron.

The ones with a crush on the knight are shooting dagers while Saffron wants to murder Pyrrha.

Cardin: Wow he screams and gives energy, not impressive at all, i bet he is still as weak as our loser.

Que the murder thoughts from the six from Pyrrha to Cardin.

Qrow: Not cool man.

Goodwitch: Guys look.

Jaune then jumps to Saffron, still screaming in rage as his voice takes a demonic tone, and catches her and lands back to the group, "Jaune, dont give in to your anger!" yelled Watts, remembering the last time Jaune went berserk.

The ones who remember the view reality flinches while Salem and the rest who want Jaune blush madly. Why, because in the view they saw the size of Jaunes member and want it inside them.

Jaune then developed a hole in his chest and transformed into his Hollow form, the Vasto Lorde.

Cardin: What the hell is that!

Ozpin: That is a nightmare you dont want to have.

Jaune forms a huge Cero between his horns and Pyrrha smiles because that is exactly what she wanted. Weiss is shocked because this is the first time she sees the Hollow form of Jaune and is worried because she can barely feel his reiatsu (Spiritual pressure).

Goodwitch: That is far bigger than the ones he used against the humanoid bat.

Port: Indeed, this attack is is strong enough to break these chains in an instand.

Pyrrha: So that was the plan of my other, enrage Jaune to go Hollow and let him attack her so the chains break.

Ruby: Please you dont plan on doing the same Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Never.

Cardin: If you are talking like that then i want to fight him to show his place underneath my boot.

Qrow/Winter: Good luck and have fun dying.

Ironwood: What they said.

Everyone else agree with Qrows and Winters statement while Team CDNL believe the are superior against Jaune.

Jaune then fires the Cero and Pyrrha dodges is and use the Cero to break the chains and the Cero causes a chain of explosions in the backround and destroys the gates of hell.

Team CDNL is shocked at this and regret their decision.

Blake: You were saying?

Roman:

Yang:

Raven: I just came...

Vernal: Just one attack...

Watts takes the oportunity to cut one of his horns away and the mask the begins to crack while Mercury uses a kido to teleport them out of hell leaving an angry Pyrrha behind as the screen turns black.

J: So how was that?

Ozpin: I have never been more afraid in my entire life.

Salem, Cinder,Raven, Bleiss and Neo:

Pyrrha: I still cant belive that i would do something so cruel like that.

Weiss: It really is hard to believe.

J: Well im gonna give you a break.

To be continued...

(Inspiration: Bleach: jigoku no hen)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.
26.9K 447 24
since i cant find any interesting stories ill just have to make my own.
17.9K 306 53
pain.
59.7K 948 26
Did you finally Amuse Yourself To Death?