The Monster You Made

By 3R3NY3A63R

There was once a boy full of hope. All he wanted was to be a hero and to help those in need. Yet he is mistre... More

Bio
Weapons
Where it began?
Admiration to Detestation
Welcome home
Through the years
Meanwhile
Dynasty of Dominance
U.A here we come
It Has Begun
Farewell for now
Announcement
Addition to the Family
New Allies
Welcome to U.A
King and Queen

Mystery Saviours

6K 76 16
By 3R3NY3A63R

3rd POV

As of now, U.A and all their assets are trying to hold off Darkseid and his parademons. The Justice League dealt with Darkseid while the rest would attempt to clear out the parademons. Unfortunately, even the pro heroes were struggling to handle a single parademon let alone an entire army of it. They were so backed up that even the students had to fight with the pro heroes. To say that they were scared would be an understatement as they were shaking before even going to battle. Even the retired heroes and huntsmen were requested to aid in the battle. Right now we could see the huntsmen in training having difficulty fending off the parademons. Rias's peerage was trying their best to hold on but unfortunately, their supposed "strongest" never took the time to improve his abilities.

Issei instead used the fact that Ddraig chose him to get girls and fuel his perverted desires. Other peerages were also doing what they can but it only proved for not. Making their situations a dire one. The hero teams Young Justice, The Outsiders, Next Avengers and Young Avengers stood the best chance against the parademons but that does not mean they weren't struggling. Class 1-A and the other heroes in training could do no better as the Academy was getting surrounded. Other heroes and students alike started cowering and running away while some were dying.

We see team RWBY outside being surrounded outside with the parademons inching closer and closer. All the headmasters we're too busy helping with Darkseid to protect their students. Ruby was trying to fight off the parademons who knocked her scythe away as a group of them rushed a defenceless Ruby who just closed her eyes and called out one last name.

Ruby: Y/n!!!

WBY: Ruby!!!

She waited for her incoming demise but she felt nothing she heard the sound of slashing and dashing. She opened her eyes to see...

Once the mystery person finished he sheathed his weapon and literal shards of reality fell along with the parademons caught within it. The man then stood still as he looked at team RWBY from the corner of his eye. They could see the man wore black and had dark brown hair done in a man bun.

He looked back at the incoming parademons then they could see red and black goo appear from his back as it turned into tendrils as whatever it is impaled every parademon in sight. With the other parademons being killed by an unseen force.

The only thing visible were signs and the sound of slashes as the parademons turned to ashes. The man unleashed a barrage of attacks from every element known to man. The girls could only stare with shock and awe. The man started to get enveloped by the black goo resulting in the man turning into...

The creature let out a roar as it started killing everything in sight while the red goo on its back would kill the rest. Then the creature stopped as the black goo disappeared back into the man only to be enveloped by the red goo this time turning him into.

The red creature similar to the black one started killing more parademons with its tendrils and various weapons it formed with its hands as the girls were still shocked.

Around U.A when all hope seemed lost and the parademons were about to kill everyone in the academy. Suddenly the parademons were enveloped in orange, red and black aura as they were all dispatched quickly with large debris being thrown at a bunch of them. The students and pro-heroes stood there in confusion and a little relief thinking that they were saved by a pro-hero. Then they saw another horde of parademons incoming as they were charging the Academy.

Suddenly a silver-haired boy appeared out of nowhere alongside a girl with green hair tan skin and red eyes, another girl had red hair and blue skin with golden eyes, and another was a short girl with pink and brown hair holding an umbrella. The pro heroes were warning them thinking they were just reckless kids. Then when the parademons were near the children quickly dealt with them as if they were nothing. Left and right the parademons fell everyone in U.A was surprised to see that this group of children were able to handle such threats.

Though it looked like they were about to be overwhelmed suddenly the parademons were restrained by plants from the ground as the ones on the left were burned to ashes by a blast of fire while the ones on the right were frozen by a blast of ice. The children from earlier shattered the frozen parademons to make sure they were killed. Then three women appeared out of nowhere. One had black hair and amber eyes, another had platinum white hair and glowing blue eyes, and the last one had red hair and green skin.

Then three other girls appeared whose figures were surrounded by different coloured auras the first one was surrounded by a fiery orange aura with floating red hair, the second was enveloped by a bright red aura who had glowing red eyes and floating brunette hair, and the last one was surrounded by a dark aura as she is seen to have 4 glowing red eyes and dark blue hair.

The people of U.A could only watch as the unknown group of people took care of all the parademons. Just when they taught it was over they heard a loud boom as they saw Darkseid with glowing red eyes while holding an unconscious body of Superman and All-might. They started cowering in fear except for the unknown group of people as they stood their ground and got into their fighting stances.

The people of U.A started yelling at the group to run away or save themselves but they did not listen. Before Darkseid could engage they heard a loud clap of thunder followed by a flash of black lightning as they saw the man from earlier in the middle of the line of defence formed by the unknown group.

The group had visible smirks on their faces when the man arrived. As the group and Darkseid stared each other down unexpectedly the group decided to take a step back in unison. U.A was starting to panic thinking they gave up but they saw the man who recently arrived just standing there. Darkseid shot an Omega Beam only to be deflected by the man using his blade. With one look from the man, they all heard him say something.

???: Alright... Now I'm a little motivated.

The group from earlier roared in cheer as Darkseid and the man engaged in battle. Darkseid summoned a sword of his own as the man prepared himself.

(Imagine Cavaliere is Darkseid while Vergil is the man.)

The people of U.A we're shocked to see this man take on Darkseid alone extremely quick when even the strongest heroes could not. Darkseid was in a daze on his knees as the man just stared at him before taking a stance. In a blink of an eye...

The man decapitated Darkseid as his head flew through the air only to be caught by the man. He then turned towards U.A who was still shocked as the rest of his group joined him. In total there were 11 of them as they stood side by side. They were just staring each other down with the group having visible expressions of anger. A certain Rose went in front of U.A and looked at the man more clearly only to grow wide-eyed.

Ruby: Y-Y/n?

That's going to wrap up this chapter hope you enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions or recommendations let me know. Until then see you in the next one.

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
29.9K 641 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
64.9K 989 34
This is about a boy who has the entire world against him. What would happen if he went down a path that not even pure evil can determine.
16.6K 240 23
(Y/N) (L/N) was born with no Aura, Semblance, Sacred Gear, or Quirk. So, he was often picked on, until something happens that makes him snap, and tur...