𝖵𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖣

By h_jihan

❱ 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗏𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖽, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗃𝗂𝗇 ... More

;; 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀
;; 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘃𝗮𝘀
;; 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂 𝗺𝗲
;; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁
;; 𝖺 𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
;; 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀
;; 𝖽𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲
;; 𝖺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁
;; 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲
;; 𝖺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲
;; 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱
;; 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
;; 𝖺𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲
;; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵
;; 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
;; 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲
;; 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀
;; 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱
;; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻
;; 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀
;; 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌
;; 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗈𝗇𝖾
;; 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
;; 𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗲𝘁𝗵

;; 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

496 39 28
By h_jihan

JEONG GARAM WAS TRAUMATIZED AFTER EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAD HAPPENED TO HER IN THAT VERY DAY. Running her fingers to her slightly messy drenched hair to fix it, the heir heaved out a heavy sigh.

❝Everything has been traumatic for me today...❞ The pianist stared ahead in the sunset, her soul seemingly had left her body. Ko Yurim could only pat her back softly, grinning in pure amusement.

❝Hey, we've both taken a shower with each other before! When we were children!❞

❝That doesn't change the fact that I'm traumatized!❞

Garam angrily sipped on her banana milk, a pout settled on her pink lips— not even bothering with listening to their conversation. ❝Hey, I heard that! Garam likes pretty things too!❞ The Jeong smirked nonchalantly, running her fingers through her hair as she glanced at Jiwoong from her shoulder.

❝Not just pretty things.❞

The pianist stood up and stretched her body, licking her lips as she looks up in the sky. ❝Gosh, I feel hungry all of a sudden.❞ The noble born glanced at the trio and smiled indifferently, noting the way Yurim stares at her lips. The girl almost let out a chuckle, but stopped herself.

❝You guys can wash the lettuce and perilla leaf, and get ready to cook the rice. Do you know—❞ The Jeong stopped listening after that as she busied herself with looking at her phone, eyebrows furrowed when she saw multiple messages from her sister.

From : Jeong Jiwoo
To : Jeong Garam
Where are you, Aria?

Father has requested for your presence in the Seoul branch. Something about a dinner with the Lee family.

You don't have to, though. I can try and convince them to give you a break.

From : Jeong Garam
To : Jeong Jiwoo
I'm currently at a school trip, I apologize for suddenly disappearing without permission. And please do inform them that I refuse to have yet another dinner with mentioned family.

Worry not about my safety, Baek Yijin has come with us. I am quite sure that I am safe with him around. Do not call me Aria as well.

Garam pocketed her phone before joining her friends in preparing their foods, checking on them to see whether they were doing something stupid or not— partly to also amuse herself and be conflicted whether to stop them or not.

Though when she arrived, she had to blink and process the sight of Heedo pouring over rice with a bowl and into the rice cooker. ❝What the fuc—❞

The Jeong prevented herself from cursing out loud, puffing out a breath before laughing in disbelief; her hand coming up to cover the half of her face. ❝I can't believe this...❞

The heir was almost sure that her very own lifespan has decreased greatly just from this trip.

❝Why? Did we do something wrong?❞ The Na was already cooking the rice when Yurim questioned the conflicted noble born.

❝...No.❞

Garam just let them be, she wasn't the adult in this group of theirs anyway.

The Jeong was peacefully watching as the Moon grilled the meat with a pan despite going through the troubles of making a fire— not even bothering to correct him.

❝Wow, what a peaceful world I live in.❞ Garam didn't spare a glance at the desperate stare Yijin threw at her way.

❝Hey, Jeong Garam. Why didn't you help them? Aren't you in the economics club—?❞

❝Ah, was I supposed to? You didn't really ordered me to help them or anything so I didn't.❞

The Baek groaned at her innocent smile, his stress level going through the roof. The Jeong chuckled in amusement and finally stood up from her spot, adjusting her glasses and walking to the man to give him a hand before he explodes because of stress.

❝Alright, I'll give you a hand even though I find your stress kind of funny.❞

Putting her hair on a neat ponytail, the rich girl stole the equipment from her partner in crime and took care of the grill, elegantly sitting on the chair after pushing Jiwoong out of the way.

❝Just go and settle yourselves in the table like the good kids you are.❞ Garam mockingly smirked as she glanced at the still stressed Baek, expertly grilling the meat.

Baek Yijin karate-chopped the top of her head.

❝Here you go!❞ The Jeong beamed as she placed a plate filled with perfectly grilled meat in the table, tugging at her hair tie and let her hair free— breathing out a sigh of relief once it was freely flowing.

❝It's been a while since I've last cooked something.❞ Garam lied down on the table and closed her eyes, finding peace despite the constant chatters from the others.

The air was refreshing, not like in her mansion that is mostly filled with branded aroma or perfumes.

The Jeong would not say it out loud, but she had fun in this short trip.

The girl opened her eyes when she felt a small tug on her pointer finger, being met by the sight of Yurim holding up a piece of meat in front of her. ❝I know you're tired, but you have to eat.❞

❝You know that girl only eats when she's forced to—❞

Garam gently wrapped her fingers around the Ko's wrist when she tried to retreat her hand and ate the meat, lying back down as she chewed the food she cooked with her eyes closed again.

❝Stop staring at me like I did something unbelievable, Na Heedo.❞

Heedo had her jaw dropped as she couldn't believed the thing she had just witnessed. Even Yijin, the man who used to struggle with inviting the Jeong to eat with her family, had his jaw dropped.

❝The two of you are being creepy, I'm out of here.❞

The pianist was already standing up and walking away from the group, entering the place without another word.

Garam only went out of the house when Yijin had threatened to burn her collection of rings, grumbling as she begrudgingly ate the watermelon— she just wanted some sleep, was it that bad?

❝My dad passed away.❞ The Jeong stilled at her spot, taking a deep breath at the sudden mention of the Na's deceased father.

❝You didn't know? Then again, I've never told anyone about this before. Well, except for Garam.❞

The mentioned girl lowered her gaze to stare at the watermelon in her hand, now truly losing her appetite as she continue to listen on Heedo's story. Once she was done sharing, the pianist immediately excused herself.

❝I apologize, but I've lost my appetite.❞ The heir placed her slice of watermelon back on the plate and pushed herself up, walking away for second time.

❝What's up with her?❞ She heard Jiwoong question everyone, probably out of concern but Garam couldn't careless— time. She needed time to collect herself again.

❝Ah, it's about something only Garam could explain so my lips are sealed.❞

The Jeong smiled lightly at her words.

The heir watched as her friends played around the beach, her cheek resting on her fist. Falling into deep thoughts, the girl treasured the silence around her— that was what she needed the most at this very moment.

She smiled lightheartedly after snapping out of it and pushed herself away from the window of the rented house, muttering as she walked towards her room.

❝How I wish I could be that careless.❞

Garam's wish was never fulfilled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 124 10
𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢.𝘮. also i give slow ass updates so please dont mind
363K 5.4K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
8.7K 529 43
𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 2 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝙎 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆
231K 13.7K 19
unknown : hey babe me : who are you? wherein he got the wrong number and sent the message to the wrong person, or maybe the right one. #16 - hyunjin ...