;; 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

WHEN JEONG GARAM HAD TO FACE HER AGAIN, it was for a wedding— not their own wedding, unfortunately

WHEN JEONG GARAM HAD TO FACE HER AGAIN, it was for a wedding— not their own wedding, unfortunately. The woman was more than delighted to know that her first and last had found the one she deserves.

Really, Garam knew from the start that Ko Yurim deserved someone so much better than her.

It hurts to think about such a thought, she openly admitted that a few times already but seriously; what can she do about it? The both of them weren't meant to collide in the first place, they weren't meant to become friends, they weren't meant to be more than friends.

They weren't meant to meet and fall in love in the first place.

But the both of them made that happen— no, Yurim made the impossible happen. Garam could vividly remember all those memories, the times they spent together, the smile on her first and last's lips, the pure joy in their faces as they spent life to the fullest. Atleast, that was what she thinks it was.

And yet, the Jeong knew that anytime sooner; her own insecurity would act up and ruin everything between them.

She really hated herself for that, always thinking that her place beside the former fencer should've been someone else who can make her feel loved and contented— Garam wished that she can express herself more.

She regrets not saying those three simple words to her when she had the chance.

Even though she seemed so open about herself, the former pianist knew that all of that stuff was just a mere facade. Her smiles and her personality were all just for show, Garam knew that all too well. But all she could do is drown in endless regret and be ashamed of herself for acting so fake around people and even her own friends.

In fact, the Jeong was starting to get scared of her own reflection. It looked too fake, it looked too different, and it almost looked like it was mocking her.

This is what you had become, playing right into your father's hands.❞

All she could do is blame herself for pushing away the only one who could save her from this ocean of regret and shame.

Ah, what a coward you are, Garam.

❝Hey! You actually made it on time!❞ Ji Seungwan immediately greeted her friend and embraced her now taller and colder figure. ❝Yes, of course. I could not miss this now, can't I?❞

Jeong Garam's 'soft' and 'alluring' voice sounded too fake, grimacing in her mind in distaste. ❝I mean, yeah— but to think that you'll actually fly back to Korea just for this is just unbelievable...❞ The elegant woman chuckled and shook her head, pulling away from the hug.

❝You should say that to Na Heedo, didn't she just came back from France?❞

❝Yeah, you guys are too busy for your own good so I'm more than surprised to actually see the two of you here in Yurim and Jiwoong's wedding. Though, kind of late.❞