;; 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱

❝WHAT'S WITH THIS TENSION?❞ Jeong Garam questioned as she casually walked towards the small alley, effectively stopping the what seems to be a face off between the fencers

WHAT'S WITH THIS TENSION?❞ Jeong Garam questioned as she casually walked towards the small alley, effectively stopping the what seems to be a face off between the fencers. The heir had her butler carrying gifts as she gave the group an eye smile.

❝Garam!❞ Heedo yelled and ran to hug the pianist who opened her arms for the smaller girl, chuckling when she almost made her go out of balance. The taller girl had to lean forward because of the height difference.

❝Hey, we've already seen each other a few times already. Aren't you tired of my face?❞

❝Who would be tired from a face like this?❞

Heedo lightly slapped her arm and went back to standing up, earning a pat from the Jeong. ❝Well, should we start with this helping Yijin operation?❞

Garam sighed in slight relief when she realized the tension has gone away. Soon, they were on the Baek's house after coaxing the well-mannered noble born into entering without apologizing.

Grabbing a box, the Jeong walked to sit on Heedo's right and plopped down; opening the box gently as she slightly peered on what's inside it.

Decorations was what inside the box so the heir stood up after grabbing a vase and neatly placing it on the desk, continuing with decorating the whole place with the items she found.

She didn't even noticed the the Na was exercising with the arm exerciser, only snapping out of her focus when she saw the equipment flying straight towards the window. Without thinking twice, Garam rushed to reach for it; grasping the handle but the damage was already done.

Grimacing at the flying sharp glass shards that was heading towards her, she jumped away just in time while still holding the arm exerciser— keeping it secured on her left hand.

❝Well, I tried to save it but I was too far.❞

She sighed in slight disappointment before placing the exerciser back on its place. The Jeong almost chuckled at the Baek's stress, humming as she walked past him to grab a broom and a dustpan to clean up the mess. ❝Well, isn't that funny.❞

Yijin only groaned at her tendencies to find his stressful state funny.