;; 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

JEONG GARAM WAS TRAUMATIZED AFTER EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAD HAPPENED TO HER IN THAT VERY DAY

JEONG GARAM WAS TRAUMATIZED AFTER EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAD HAPPENED TO HER IN THAT VERY DAY. Running her fingers to her slightly messy drenched hair to fix it, the heir heaved out a heavy sigh.

❝Everything has been traumatic for me today...❞ The pianist stared ahead in the sunset, her soul seemingly had left her body. Ko Yurim could only pat her back softly, grinning in pure amusement.

❝Hey, we've both taken a shower with each other before! When we were children!❞

❝That doesn't change the fact that I'm traumatized!❞

Garam angrily sipped on her banana milk, a pout settled on her pink lips— not even bothering with listening to their conversation. ❝Hey, I heard that! Garam likes pretty things too!❞ The Jeong smirked nonchalantly, running her fingers through her hair as she glanced at Jiwoong from her shoulder.

❝Not just pretty things.❞

The pianist stood up and stretched her body, licking her lips as she looks up in the sky. ❝Gosh, I feel hungry all of a sudden.❞ The noble born glanced at the trio and smiled indifferently, noting the way Yurim stares at her lips. The girl almost let out a chuckle, but stopped herself.

❝You guys can wash the lettuce and perilla leaf, and get ready to cook the rice. Do you know—❞ The Jeong stopped listening after that as she busied herself with looking at her phone, eyebrows furrowed when she saw multiple messages from her sister.

From : Jeong Jiwoo
To : Jeong Garam
Where are you, Aria?

Father has requested for your presence in the Seoul branch. Something about a dinner with the Lee family.

You don't have to, though. I can try and convince them to give you a break.

From : Jeong Garam
To : Jeong Jiwoo
I'm currently at a school trip, I apologize for suddenly disappearing without permission. And please do inform them that I refuse to have yet another dinner with mentioned family.

Worry not about my safety, Baek Yijin has come with us. I am quite sure that I am safe with him around. Do not call me Aria as well.

Garam pocketed her phone before joining her friends in preparing their foods, checking on them to see whether they were doing something stupid or not— partly to also amuse herself and be conflicted whether to stop them or not.

Though when she arrived, she had to blink and process the sight of Heedo pouring over rice with a bowl and into the rice cooker. ❝What the fuc—❞

The Jeong prevented herself from cursing out loud, puffing out a breath before laughing in disbelief; her hand coming up to cover the half of her face. ❝I can't believe this...❞