;; 𝖺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲

JEONG GARAM WAS RUNNING LATE

JEONG GARAM WAS RUNNING LATE. She was well aware about it, and is now currently running up to the stairs and to the spectating section of her family. ❝I swear, everyone just keeps me from doing something important for some idiotic reason.❞

The person to blame for her tardiness to her childhood friend's match against the star fencer? The reporters that caught sight of her frantic figure and blocked her from entering, asking to have an interview or questioning her about things she didn't even want to think about.

Of course, the noble born wasn't taught to be impolite— answering them with rushed responses as she nervously tapped the point of her shoes to the ground; wishing throughout that the match hasn't started yet. The Jeong panted and opened the door to the air-conditioned room, rushing to the windows to gaze over at the match.

Just in time, Na Heedo had looked at her particular direction and smiled in relief. Garam was a girl of her word, after all. The heir smiled back and waved her hand, playfully bowing her head as if she was apologizing for being late. Heedo bit back a chuckle, suddenly feeling her energy going back.

Ko Yurim silently gazed at her so called rival and glanced to where she was looking at, immediately recognizing the figure of Jeong Garam; causing her to smile slightly.

The Jeong suddenly turned her gaze to meet the fencer's one, whom looked away immediately, pretending to be preparing for the last point she will take.

Speaking of which, Garam just realized that the both of them have a tie points of 14. With a sigh of exhaustion, the heir leaned against the glass window.

Back against it as she crossed her arms in front of her with her eyes closed, not wanting to witness the fight against both the fencers.

She had an ominous feeling that this battle between both 'rivals' wouldn't end well.

Turns out, her feeling was right. Garam sighed in exasperation as she threw the newspaper on the fireplace, narrowing her eyes at it. ❝Bad mood, Ari?❞

Jeong Jiwoo questioned her younger sister who was standing with a glare set on the luxurious looking fireplace, placing down a mug of hot chocolate on the table for the young girl.