Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Date Night/ Trip to LaPush

215 5 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View

''Dad, I'm going out on a date with Noah Cullen,'' I tell him as I come downstairs with my bag hung over my shoulder. Dad looks up at me, surprised. ''Noah Cullen, are you sure you should be going out after your accident today?'' He asks concerned.

''I'll be fine,'' I tell him, leaning down and kissing him on the cheek before leaving and making my way to the door. As I am shutting the door, Noah pulls up.

I smile, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck in a hug. ''You okay?'' He asks me. I smile at him and nod my head. ''I'm fine,'' I reassure him.

He smiles at me, opening the passenger door for me. I smile back at him before getting in. By the time I had buckled myself in, Noah was already in the car belt done up and had started the engine.

''So where are we going?'' I ask him. ''Just a spot I want to show you,'' he smiles over at me, grabbing one of my hands.

He and I talk all about each other just to get to know each other better. ''We're going to have to go on foot from here,'' Noah tells me as he pulls over.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and look around as I get out of the car. ''I don't see a trail,'' I frown looking around the area. Noah smirks appearing in front of me.

''Hop on beautiful,'' he smirks, turning around. I smiled and shook my head before I hopped onto his back as he asked me to. ''Hold on tight,'' he tells me. I laugh, tightening my hold on him.

He speeds off into the forest, manoeuvring around the trees that get in the way. Soon, he comes to a stop, and I get off his back. I walk forward and look around the meadow Noah has brought me.

''This is beautiful,'' I breathe out, taking in my surroundings. ''Yeah, it is. I found this place the very first time that we moved to Forks,'' I turn to Noah and see him looking around the meadow with a distant look in his eyes.

''After all these years whenever we came back here, this place has remained the same,'' Noah tells me. Noah grabs my hands and pulls me over to the blanket and picnic basket that I didn't notice.

''I thought you guys couldn't eat without it tasting like dirt and having to throw it up later?'' I ask him. ''The food in here isn't for me,'' Noah tells me opening the basket.

He pulls out a few containers of foods that I remember telling him in the earlier week that I liked. ''Esme, my mother in all but blood has wanted any reason to use the kitchen in our house. So when I asked her to help me plan this date, she was more than happy to make this food for you,'' he smiles.

I chuckled and smiled at him, taking the food he was offering me and opening it up to eat. Once I took the first bite, my taste buds were flooded with flavour. ''This is amazing,'' I tell him after swallowing the first bite.

I ate the rest of the food, all while talking to Noah about anything and everything. My attention, however, was captured by the light of the full moon when a cloud moved out from in front of the moon.

''It's a full moon,'' I smile up at the sky. From the corner of my eye, I see Noah look up at the sky before looking back at me. ''Can I see you in your wolf form?'' He asks me.

I look at him before getting up from the blanket and walking backwards. Noah's gaze follows me as I walk before he sits up in anticipation.

Third Person's Point of View

Noah watches his mate step back from him and the blanket and stands up in shock when his mate disappeared. In her place was a wolf.

Alvenia in wolf form

Noah walks forward and smiles down at his mate. ''Your beautiful,'' he tells her. Alvenia shifted back into her human form and smiled at him.

Alvenia's Point of View.

Time Skip.

''If you don't mind me asking, how does the whole wolf thing work?'' Noah asks me as he and I lay down on the blanket looking up at the sky.

I look at him before sighing and sitting up. He follows soon after. ''The thing about the Werewolf curse is that it lies dormant all our lives until triggered,'' I start to explain.

''How do you trigger it?'' he asks curiously. ''Those of us with the gene trigger the curse when we take a life. Accidentally or purposely,'' I tell him.

''When I triggered the wolf gene, it was because one night I was walking back from the library. I was jumped by some drunk guys. I was scared, and it was a couple of days before the full moon,'' I explain.

''The fear mixed with anger made my magic go out of control, and a blast of magic came from me pushing them all back. One of the guys hit the concrete wall head first and died on impact,'' I tell him. ''Next full moon every bone in my body broke and I shifted for the first time,'' I finish.

''I'm sorry you had to go through that,'' he tells me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. ''It's okay, nothing compares to running through nature under the light of the full moon,'' I smile thinking about my first shift.

''It is just exhilarating,'' I tell him. Noah and I continued to talk before we started to pack everything up and made our way back down to the car.

Swan Residence:

''Charlie's still awake,'' I tell Noah, looking at the TV flash through the windows. ''I'll see you tomorrow,'' I smile at Noah. He smiles back at me, nodding his head before raising my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckles.

A Couple Of Days Later.

Bella and I walk towards the table with our friends overhearing them talking about a trip to a beach. ''LaPush, babies, are you in?'' Eric asks, looking at the two of us.

''Should we have any idea what that means?'' Bella asks, gesturing between the two of us. ''It's the beach down on the reservation, isn't it?'' I ask them. Jessica nods her head.

''Al's right, we're all going down tomorrow,'' Mike tells us. ''There's a big swell coming in in the morning,'' Jessica informs us.

''There's whale watching too you both should come,'' Angela tells us in a soft tone. ''And I don't just surf the net,'' Eric jumps up onto his chair, striking a surfer pose.

''Eric, you only stood up on a board once, and it was a foam board,'' Jessica scoffs. ''So you in? LaPush baby, LaPush?'' Eric draws out. ''Okay, we'll go if you stop saying that,'' I tell him, chuckling.

''Bella, you coming up with me?'' I ask her, pointing behind me to the counter. ''Yeah,'' she nods her head.

She and I both up, going through the line, getting some food all while talking. I look to the side when I hear Edward speak up.

Bella jumps in shock, dropping an apple. Edward catches it with his vampire reflexes. Subtle, real subtle I speak in his mind. I smile at Noah as he comes up to us.

''Hey,'' I smile at him. He smiles at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. ''You know your mood swings are starting to give me whiplash,'' Bella tells him.

''I only said it would be better if we weren't friends that I didn't want to be,' Edward tells her. ''Not all cryptic man,'' Noah chuckles. Edward just rolls his eyes, smiling at us before looking back at my sister.

''What does that even mean?'' Bella asks as the three of us move out of the line, Noah having grabbed my tray before I could.

''It means if you are smart, you would stay away from me,' Edward tells her, losing his smile. ''Okay, let's say for argument that I'm not smart. Would you tell me then?'' Bella asks, looking between Noah and Edward.

''No, probably not,'' Edward shakes his head. ''Yeah, we know that resolve will fade soon enough,'' Noah pats Edward's back before he places his arm back around my waist.

''You don't mind if I steal Via away from you do you,'' he smiles at Bella, grabbing my bag and passing it to me. He doesn't wait for an answer before placing a hand on my lower back. He leads me to their table and pulls up a chair for me to sit in.

''Are you going to LaPush tomorrow?'' Rose asks me concerned. ''Yeah, why?'' I ask her, looking between them all as Edward comes and takes his seat beside Noah.

''Be careful, we can't protect you on the reservation, because of a treaty Carlisle and the chief of the tribe established the last time we lived here,'' Edward tells me.

I nod my head, leaning back into my seat, and in extinction, Noah's arm draped over the back of the seat. ''You think we should tell them about who and what I am?'' I ask, looking between all of them.

''We should talk to Carlisle about it. He would know what to do,' Alice nods her head. ''Speaking of Carlisle, when do I get to properly meet him and Esme in a situation that doesn't include me having to go to the hospital?'' I ask them.

''Esme will be happy to hear you say that?'' Jasper smirks. I chuckle eating my food smiling at Noah when he wraps his arm around my shoulder instead of the seat. 

Time Skip

Alvenia's Outfit. Her Bag Is Her Normal Green Bag, Not The One Above.

''I just don't see the point anymore,'' Eric frowns, looking at the sky. ''We came all the way out here though,'' I point out to them while I zip up Jessica's suit for her.

Jessica nodded her head, smiling as she turned around and thanked me. ''I keep thinking that Eric is going to ask me to prom, and he just doesn't,'' Angela shrugs her shoulders when Jess goes off to talk to Mike.

''You should ask him,'' I tell her smiling. ''You think so?'' She asks, turning to look at me. I nod my head, taking a stick of liquorice that Bella held out for me.

''Nia's right. You are a strong, independent woman. You could do anything you put your mind to,'' Bella gives her a small smile. Angela gives us a small smile, thanking the two of us.

''Al, Bella,'' I hear a familiar voice call out. I look up and smile seeing Jacob and a few other guys walking toward us.

''Hey Jake,'' I smiled, standing up and hugging him when he reached us. Bella hugged him from where she sat. ''Guys, this is Jacob. Our Dad is friends with his Dad,'' Bella introduces Jake to the rest of the group.

''You guys surfing?'' Jake asks, looking between me and Bella looking at Bella a little while longer than me. It was a great change for once. ''No, way, can you imagine this one getting on a board,'' I chuckle sitting down next to Bella.

Jessica, Angela, Mike, Eric, and Tyler all laugh, knowing how clumsy Bella can get. ''Gee, thanks,'' Bella blushes embarrassed.

''You guys can keep Bella company. Her date bailed,' Jessica jokes. I send her a pointed look, but she doesn't get the message.

''Date?'' Eric looks up before looking at Bella. ''She invited Edward Cullen,'' Jessica laughs. ''Just to be nice,'' Bella defends herself.

''Why didn't you invite your Cullen Al?'' Tyler looks at me. ''Your Cullen?'' Jake turns to look at me, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

''Al has started dating Noah Cullen,'' Jess smirks at me. I roll my eyes. I noticed out of my peripheral vision that some of the oldest guys Jake came with shared a look before looking at me in confusion.

''I think it's nice that Bella invited him, no one ever does,'' Angela speaks up, defending Bella. ''Yeah because the Cullens are freaks,'' Mike speaks up. I glared at him, and when he looked at me, he flinched back and turned to Tyler.

''You got that right?'' One of the guys that came with Jake spoke up, making me turn my glare onto him. ''Do you know them?'' Bella asks them. ''The Cullens don't come here,'' the same guy speaks up.

''Yeah, and I know why,'' I mutter, but glare at the guy as he turns to look at me as if he heard what I said.

''Do you guys want to go for a walk?'' Jake asks, looking between Bella and me. I nod my head, standing up and marching away.

Bella and Jake soon catch up, and we continue to walk down the beach talking. ''What did that guy mean when he said the Cullens don't come here?'' Bella asks him, giving him what looks like a flirty smile.

What are you up to? I ask Bella through her mind. you said you couldn't tell me their secret since it wasn't your secret to tell. You said nothing about finding it out myself. Bella tells me.

I smile in amusement before listening to Jake as he started to speak. ''I'm not really meant to say anything,'' Jake tells us. ''Hey we can keep a secret,'' Bella smiles at him flirtatiously.

''Really, it's just a scary story,'' Jake tells us. ''Well, I want to know,'' Bella tells him, putting her hands into her pockets.

'Okay, did you know that people of our tribe are supposedly descended from Wolves,'' Jake tells us. My interest is piqued, and I look up and listen to Jake's story intently.

''Actual wolves?'' Bella asks, looking at me before looking back at the fifteen-year-old. ''That's the legend of the tribe,'' Jake nods his head.

''And what's the story about the Cullens?'' Bella asks him. ''Well, they are apparently descended from this enemy clan,'' Jake starts.

''My great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land. They claimed to be something different. In the end, we made a treaty with them. As long as they stay off our land, we wouldn't expose them for what they really were,' Jake continues.

''I thought they just moved here?'' Bella asks him. I just walk alongside them listening to the story. ''Or they just moved back,'' Jake tells us, smirking.

Bella jumps as we hear Angela scream about a snake and run past the three of us. ''What were they really?'' Bella asks him. ''It's just a story, Bella,'' Jake chuckles. ''Right?'' Bella nods her head but looks deep in thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
70.4K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
63.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
875K 13.5K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...