Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 19. Rescue And Father

8.5K 226 81
By NezutheRatGod

Katsuki was sitting in the prisoner van silent but internally he was screaming in rage because of what Izuku did to him, now he can't be a hero because he had to speak up.

As the van was passing over a bridge heading to the juvenile detention center it suddenly flipped over slamming into the ground and spinning before it slammed into the side railing and flew off landing on the ground.

"Damnit..." Groaned Katsuki as his head was bleeding from something hitting him in the head.

A couple seconds later the door was turned to dust and the figure of Shigaraki appeared.

"Hello Bakugo" said Shigaraki with a grin "seems your in a tough spot, want some help?".

"What the fuck do you want!?".

"Oh where are my manners, we've come here to rescue you and invite you to the league of villains and if you say no well... You'll still be useful to us".

"Give me one goddamn reason to join you crusty face".

"We can help you get revenge on Midoriya, how does that sound?".

Katsuki was silent as he thought it over before he grinned darkly "as long as I get to kill Deku then I'm in".

"Hehehe very well but first" said Shigaraki as he released him from his restraints "I want you to kill these guards to prove it".

He looked over at the guard and as he stared at him he started to imagine it as Deku and then he walked over and placed his hand right Infront of the man's face.

*BOOOOM*

An massive explosion ripped through the truck blowing the man's body apart to the point it couldn't be identified except by the blood.

"Like I said, as long as I get to kill that worthless Deku I'm in" said Katsuki.

"Hehe good, Kurogiri take us back".

A black and purple portal opened behind them and both of them walked through it to the other side arriving in a bar.

"Tomura I see your mission was a success" said the TV screen with the man sounding amused.

"Yes sensei, Bakugo here will help us kill All Might and end hero society" said Shigaraki.

"Pssh, killing All Might is impossible and besides I'm only in this to kill Deku" said Katsuki.

"Deku? Oh, You mean the quirkless genius" said All for one with a hint of reverence in his voice "he truly is a genius but it's such a shame he's a hero, imagine what he could do for us. I'd almost be willing to recruit him leave his mind be just so I don't damage it since he's a once and a life time genius that even I pale in comparison too".

"But sensei he's just a quirkless nobody, he doesn't even stand on the same stage as you!".

"Hmhmhm oh no Tomura that's where your both right and wrong, your right on standing on the same stage as me but with his mind I believe the only person that can even compare is Nezu in sheer intelligence. I mean to believe creating a Cold fusion reactor which was just a theoretical theory for hundreds of years at the age of 16".

Even Garaki himself was amazed at the man's mind and all but begged to try and recruit him onto their side.

"Well you can do whatever you want with his brain after I kill the bastard, now where the fuck am I sleeping you gassy fuck!" Snarled Katsuki.

Kurogiri just sighed and gestured to the stairs "third door to the right, first door on the left is the bathroom".

Katsuki shoved his hands in his pocket and stomped off to take a nap "bring me some food in 3 hours you shitty fuck".

After he left Shigaraki looked at the TV "sensei when will I get more Nomu and allies to help me".

"In time Tomura, you must learn patience and to understand that everything comes in time because if you rush things then everything can blow up before your very eyes".

"I understand sensei, I promise I'll do better" said Shigaraki.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Knock knock*

"Coming" said a voice behind the door "who is I.. hello... Hisashi" said Inko with venom in her voice.

"Hey Inko what's with that face? Aren't you happy to see your husband after so long?".

"We got divorced remember, now what do you want".

"Well after everything I saw Izuku do I thought maybe me and him could reconnect after so long".

"You only want to get close to him because of his money, you left us after you found out he was quirkless".

"Oh come on I just wanna see my son and reconnect with him".

Inko's eyes just darkened as she glared at him.

____

"Izu!" Yelled Mei running up to him "what is it your making behind those closed doors at the warehouse...".

Izuku chuckled and rubbed the back of his head "that's a secret Mei and don't worry you'll find out once it's built".

Mei pouted but relented "fine but when it's built I get to see it first got it".

"Hehe don't worry I promise you'll be the first to see it once me and the robots finish building them and for one of them it'll be launched into space to soar through orbit in case I need it" said Izuku with a smirk.

"Oh yeah that reminds me how's our baby doing flying to that asteroid to bring it to orbit over earth so we can start mining it?".

"Jarvis?" Said Izuku looking at the computer screen.

"The rocket has made contact with 16 Psyche a couple days ago and it should be here and in orbit sometime between November to December" said Jarvis.

"Hehe great and how goes the construction of the space station from all the drones?" Said Izuku.

"47% complete and should be finished by the end of summer" said Jarvis.

Izuku smiled and was about to ask something else when Nezu spoke over the intercom "almost got you the permits to build the space elevator off Tokyo harbor, just give me a couple weeks".

"Well that answers that question..." Said Izuku wondering how Nezu knew what he was gonna say.

"How did he know you were gonna ask that?" Said Mei concerned.

"Don't worry about it" said Nezu.

Izuku and Mei decided to stop wondering how Nezu knew these things... They were too scared to know.

He then felt his phone go off and pulled it out and looked at it before his eyes darkened.

"You ok Izu?" Asked Mei.

"My dad is back and is at my mom's and wants to see me..".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a quick car ride Izuku arrived at home and Mei decided to come to help comfort him.

He walked up to the door and opened it walking in and on the couch he saw Hisashi sitting down.

"Hey Izuku you've really grown up" said Hisashi.

"What do you want Hisashi." Said Izuku with zero respect or concern.

"That's no way to greet your dad after so long and it's dad to you not Hisashi" he said.

"You lost the right to be called my dad the moment you abandoned me and my mom because of something I couldn't control so I have no reason to show you any respect" said Izuku.

"I'm your father boy an-" "No your not, your nothing more than the worthless sack of shit that got my mom pregnant and abandoned your family at the first sign of trouble" said Hisashi before Izuku cut him off.

Inko smiled at seeing her son put Hisashi in his place before she noticed Mei and gestured the girl over to her so she isn't caught in the crossfire.

"Even so I'm your father and I have say in your life and since your not old enough I'm taking over your company since your still a teenager" said Hisashi.

"Sure I'll let you take over my company, once you get on your knees and lick the sweat off Endeavors nutsack that is, oh and since he has a fire quirk I let it's nice and sweaty down there" said Izuku.

"You little shit, I'm your father and I demand respect and I'm not taking no for an answer" said Hisashi as he stood up and glared at Izuku.

"And I'm not letting you so much as lay a finger on my company you worthless sperm sack".

Both of them glared at each other before Izuku put his finger to Hisashi's chest "now get the fuck out of my mom's house or I'll throw you out".

Hisashi was feeling humiliated and beyond pissed and he snapped and reared his fist back to punch Izuku.

Izuku saw the punch coming and ducked under it and grabbed his wrist before he hooked his leg behind Hisashi's tripping him.

"Get out.".

"You'll pay for this boy!!!" Yelled Hisashi as he stormed out and slammed the door shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 15.1K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
180K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
6.1K 179 57
It was Izumi's birthday and her mother takes her to the doctor to see what her quirk is. She was diagnosed quirkless. They went home and her mother c...
253K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...