Lavender and Lilac ( Yurika )

By PurpleWallflower_14

Monika was popular, intelligent and perfect in every way. And she would do anything to maintain that reputati... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Announcement!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Hi.....

111 4 2
By PurpleWallflower_14

So first off- no, I'm not taking a Hiatus... it's just... well... I've got my grade 7 piano exam soon... and I kinda have less time to write. So, I'm sorry if updates will be a little slow... also- start putting in questions for the Q and A... there is plenty of time before we get to 500 reads but I want as many questions as possible soo.... Yeah.

Anyway- tell me on how I can improve this. I'm really not a good writer, and although I like the plot of it, well, just tell me if it's too rushed, ok?

On another note....

LOOK AT THIS FAM! IVE MOVED UP!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

( This almost makes up for scoring an 87 in science.... Which I'm still sad about... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 182 26
You have known Sayori for years. She's your most cherished friend, and you know each other so well. You've always loved her since day one, but didn't...
3.9K 156 16
Yuri has been friends with Sayori and Natsuki for years, enjoying her life as a quiet and secluded student at the local High School. She enjoys readi...
24.7K 299 19
Monika brang back her friends and started to develop a crush on one of them, but things starts to happen that are unexpected .Mabey they will have a...
8.7K 316 19
Y/N L/N joins an academy. He meets a girl. They fall in love. I've been craving a DDLC fanfic that lets all the girls just be normal and happy within...