Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

26. The Aftermath

5.3K 99 20
By miaa_meii

Chapter 26: The Aftermath

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I was greeted with the sight of Alice's sleeping form clinging to my body when I woke up. A smile splayed on my face at the sight of her and as memories of last night rushed in. I saw her twitch her nose and moved a stray hair from her face. She let out a small sigh and snuggled closer to me.

I kissed her cheek and laid there with my arm around my sleeping beauty.

I was so lost in my thoughts that it wasn't until a minute later before I felt small kisses being placed on my neck.

"Ah sleeping beauty is awake."

Alice chuckled at my comment, "Good morning to you too."

I kissed her good morning and asked her if she was okay.

Alice bit her lip then nodded, "Surprisingly, I'm okay. Huh, thought I'd be sore all over. After all, you woke me up twice for an encore."

I grinned widely, I'm not ashamed. I kept waking up, restless, with a need to take her again and again.

"You loved it." I said, tapping her nose. Alice moaned as she stretched a bit, "Sure did."

"When do we have shifts?"

Alice stared at the clock, which read 8:30. "Another two hours or so, we always open a bit later after the night of the event. We're humans, not robots, we need rest."

I hummed and enjoyed the silence between us. Playing with hair I asked, "Do you give everyone lap dances, my Darling Chainz?"

Alice tapped my nose, "No, this woman's lap dances are exclusively for her boyfriend, Chase." We both laughed at that and she continued, "Don't worry, you're the first person who has ever received a lap dance from me. Hmmm, rate it."

"Gave me a rock hard boner. Screw it, just from remembering how close your body was moving against me has me rising." I grinned as Alice blushed at my words. Alice pressed a finger to my lips and told me to shush.

I bit her finger and asked about the condoms.

"Oh that...yeah Sam put them there. He was like better be safe than sorry. He claims it to be my early birthday gift."

I frowned, "Your birthday passed? And you didn't tell me?"

Alice grinned, "Someone is full of questions this morning. Nah, my birthday is next month."

I hummed thinking of things I should do for her birthday. I made a mental note to talk to Jack and Sam about it.

Grinning, I pinned her hands against the bed and hovered over her, "Want to take a shower together?"

Alice frowned, "That look in your eyes tells me we're not only taking a shower."

"Shower sex is amazing, trust me."

Alice rolled her eyes and I got off the bed. I held a hand out to her, she held on to it, but nearly fell off the bed.

"My knees!" Alice exclaimed, "They just gave out."

"Oh honey," I smirked, "You're sore as hell."

Alice panicked, "I feel it now. My body's aching. Chase!"

I laughed and lifted her on the bed. "Maybe we'll have shower sex tomorrow. We'll take a hot, warm bathe. It'll help."

Alice dug her face into her pillow and gave a muffled reply. Chuckling, I filled up the bath tub. Once the water seemed hot enough, I turned my back to watch Alice. She was pouting at me. I couldn't help but laugh.

A pillow was thrown at my direction, "It's not funny! You're lucky you're a guy."

I placed my hands in front of me, in an act of surrender, "I know, I know, I'm sorry babe. I am, I shouldn't have taken you twice more."

Alice blushed and muttered something. I cupped my ear, "What's that?"

"I'm glad you did anyway...it felt exhilarating." I smiled at that, turning around to check the bath tub, I turned the water off.

I walked to Alice, gathered her in my arms, murmuring endearments into her ear.

I slowly put Alice down on the water and bit my tongue so I wouldn't groan. I slid in behind her, and we relaxed together.

After five minutes, Alice moved around and grabbed my shampoo bottle. She squirted a handful onto her palm, rubbed together, then starting applying it into my hair.

I was a bit startled but relaxed into it. Her nails felt soothing against my scalp. Alice grinned as she played with my soapy hair.

"All right, Darling Chainz," I said, collecting her wrists in one hand, "My turn." I signaled her to turn around and relax against me.

I ran my soapy hands against her head, massaging her scalp.

Alice hummed, "You've always been great at this."

"I know." I cheekily commented.

I grabbed the conditioner, since her shampoo wasn't a two-in-one like mine. I applied it to her scalp before massaging it against her skin.

"Chase, this is conditioner that you're massaging into my body."

"I know, now turn around. I'm not done."

She was going to say something else when I cut her off with a kiss. "Trust me, it helps with the soreness."

Alice thought about it and shrugged, "Doesn't feel too bad, it's really warm against my skin."

I grinned, "Good."

*~~Sam's POV~~*

I was talking to Jack when I watched Chase and Alice walk in. It was an amusing sight; Alice was pouting while Chase wore a huge grin on his face. It seemed like Chase was shining. Alice seemed like she was glowing, but throbbing all over. Hmm we all know that Chase would never win a lottery so...

I made eye contact with Jack and he grinned at me.

They definitely had sex.

The others realized it too, of course not all. Gray is too clueless and fancies Alice way too much to even think about her doing the deed with someone. He can barely watch them kiss and try so hard not to faint. And then there's Gabe, too innocent and naive for his own good.

And there it was, Alice held up a tray in one hand and another on her lower back and walking a bit too slowly. Chase was laughing but he took the tray from her. Alice wore a cute pout that only seemed to amuse Chase and with a kiss, he hopped off.

I tried so hard not to laugh, I really did. I knew she was a virgin but the sight of her, sore and aching, had me slamming my hands against a table nearby, in fits of laughter.
Jack lightly smacked my head, still grinning, "Get back to work."

*~~Chase's POV~~*

I leaned against the kitchen counter, waiting for table three's tray. "So tell me about the event."

Gabe looked up and smiled, "It was originally Alice's, Maria's, and Melissa's idea. The three came up with the whole crazy thing. It's a girls-only thing, which us guys are grateful for. Not all of us can move, you know." Gabe and I shared a laugh.

"Originally, us guys were against it because we didn't want the audience to gaze at the women as meat," Sam added in. When did he come in?

Gabe nodded, "Yeah but the girls really wanted it and we eventually gave in. When it was Darling Chainz's first anniversary, all the guys were worried, we even put bouncers on the stage, yeah there was a few last night, but in the early events, there were more. The girls won when the event was a huge hit."

Sam added, "Every event is recorded. Sometimes when the anniversary date falls in on a closed day, we have the event on a big holiday. Like two years ago, we held the event on Christmas. Alice was the main dancer and singer on that one. Every year, the main dancer and singer is different, with a few exceptions. Any female staff volunteers to be the main one. Nominees and votes are cast when no one volunteers or there's more than one willing. Like Alice was the main one on Darling Chainz's first anniversary. Two years ago, no female wanted to be the main one and all the females agreed on Alice being the main one. You're not forced to participate on the event, it's supposed to be fun not something you hate. Fortunately, all the staff members love it."

Before I could stop myself, I asked, "Can I have a copy of the videos when Alice was the main one?"

Gabe and Sam stared at me in shock, before Sam smirked, "Of course. Meet me before your shift for the day ends."

I gave him a nod and took table three's tray to them. Luckily the food was still warm.

~

It was around 9 and I sat in my room, watching the videos. Alice was at work, working her last shift for the day. I already watched the first anniversary event video and Alice looked hella freaking cute. I can point out all the differences from the Alice in the video and the current Alice.

Alice's hair was shorter and it didn't have the dyed red tips. She had her nose piercing but not her belly button piercing...the one I love tugging with my tongue. Moving on, Alice was slightly shorter...heh she didn't grow much. Not that I'm complaining, our cuddles are perfect. It also seems that she had slight curves...curves that are ample now.

My breathe was taken away in the second video, the one from two years ago. Alice's hair was longer, the tips were dyed. Her belly button was also pierced. Her curves were slightly more full. But that wasn't what took my breathe away. It was the fact that this Christmas edition event was erotic as f**k.

All the females were in red, bunny costumes, no not the ugly one that the Easter bunny wears. But the seductive ones...the ones that look like bathing suits. All the females wore red, bunny costumes with a fluffy, white hem. They had white fluffy collars around their necks and cuffs on their wrists. They even had a fluffy white garter around one of their thighs. On their head, they had fluffy white bunny ears.

Alice's costume was a bit different, since she was the lead. She had a red, bunny costume with fluffy white fringes, too. But Alice also had a skirt, one that was short and flowy...very flowy. It twirled away with every move Alice took. One of the ears in her bunny ears head wear was folded. She wore the same cuffs, garter, and collar as the other girls.

But man...they way Alice danced and sang...stunning, just stunning. At this one point, she bent really low and f**k, her freaking cleavage...ahhh need another cold shower. And don't get me started at this one part, where she did this weird step-step-back then a full wiggle or something. It had her skirt flying and the bottom of the bathing suit had everyone whistling.

"What are you watching?"

I nearly fell off my bed. I stared at Alice in shock. I'm not sure if this is worse than the time Conner's sister caught me fapping to porn...

I mean I'm not fapping right now, but who ogles their girlfriend off a past video.

"I...er...well...Sam..." I couldn't form a sentence!

Alice sat down next to me, "Oh hey, that's the event from two years ago!" She was laughing...she was actually laughing about this.

I stared at her in wary, wondering if she's mad or just went crazy.

Alice stared at me confused, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're not mad that I'm watching?"

Alice shook her head, "Well no. Oh this brings back so much memories. Do I look different?"

Finally relaxing a bit, I shook my head. I hugged her close to me, "Not that different, just more beautiful."

Alice blushed a bit, looking down at her hands.

I leaned down and kissed her soft, sweet lips.

Alice leaned into me, "I'm still sore."

I rubbed her back and laughed, "I know, beautiful, I know." I kissed the top of her head and muttered my apology. And we watched the rest of the video cuddling against each other.

~~A/N~~

The conditioner thing...that's a true story...well at least for me it is...please don't give me any weird looks *runs away and hides*

Thank you so much for reading. :D Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
499K 14K 26
When young Ana, a servant girl, finds out that her mate is Alpha of her pack and the middle Prince of her city, she is too scared to show herself to...
298K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
195K 6.3K 35
[Complete - Wattpad Featured Story April 2018 ] "You have a contract?" Chase ripped the papers out of Lewis' hands. "And you signed it?" "It's a goo...