DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❤️ Mine & Yours ❤️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

26. 🎯 Can You ?

1.5K 118 44
By twinklytinygirl

@Naval base Uruk.

Two special task force agents had granted access entered into the navy camp after they presented their official IDs to the guards at the front gate.

The head of the naval base shakes hands with the senior agent Yoongi walking in front to welcome the agents. Jimin has also a handshake while standing next to his senior with the man who introduced himself as the vice admiral of the base.

Since both special task agents were in civil clothes first of all they had briefly and formally introduced themselves to the navy chief beforehand starting the further discussions.

The head of the naval base was surprisingly a young man than they expected. He also has formally introduced himself to the special force agent duo mentioning his name and the rank along with a few other important details in a very friendly manner.

"Welcome here. I am vice admiral Ken Hudson, head of the base. Hope to carry out a good teamwork with you. Please take a seat.

(This is Ken and imagine he is decently standing )

.
.
.

Jimin has attended to the warehouse to claim the weapon stocks delta force sent here beforehand they leave the country. Yoongi has sent his junior agent to look into the matter while he and the navy admiral carry out their discussions further.

The marine man who came to assist the younger agent was a friendly and less formal middle-aged person for Jimin's relief. After their work was done he had been kind enough to show the younger agent around as he saw how excited the younger agent was to walk around.

.
.
.

"So you are under the Seoul University's volunteer group's name".

"Yes, we got no any better option to carry out this task cause the organization we are behind, gonna instantly change their hideout if they feel any doubt about our presence".

Min Yoongi said sitting back. Two heads were discussing the current status of the mission as both of their senior authorities had informed them to share relevant information among the two parties as from now on they gonna help each other.

"What you say was true. I had been assigned here three months ago. From the day I start my duties we tried our best to track them. But still, we couldn't. To our surprise, all the containers exchanged through our naval base had a license from the country which it was shipped from. Because of that with our scope of power, we couldn't do anything. But since you can we'll be helping you to carry out your task with our best".

"Yes, we are here for it. We were working on this matter for more than one year but until two weeks ago we didn't get permission to interfere in this matter. As you also know the international peace-making armies were the ones who look into the matter so far because this is not just a one country's problem but an international-level struggle.

"Yes, I see. Let's discuss roughly how you gonna plan your mission from now on cause it makes us easy to attend when you need our help".

Min Yoongi had made eye contact with the American naval officer who had the same passion and interest as him. He felt his squad could do a better mission with the help of the naval base in the area.

"Thanks. So yes.... our intelligence unit had tracked this human trafficking organization been sending every container through this part of the country. But still, we also didn't know the exact location or the hideout of this group. We are highly suspecting this is the end they are using to do their illegal deeds".

"That suspect is correct agent min. This area is so easy to control. Because of the war, economic crisis, and health issues, people who lived here are economically unstable, uneducated, and suffering with so many illnesses. Lots of children had lost their parents. Widows and child marriages are also at a very high rate in this village because of those reasons. Most of the time NGOs and charity organizations are the ones who look after the people here. So this place is easy to use as a hideout and take under control if anyone pretends to he they are doing good".

Ken has explained while Yoongi attentively listens.

"What did you mean by that vice admiral Ken".

"First thing first Ken is enough agent, Min".

"Then let's be mutual, you also can call me Yoongi".

Almost the same age two males had smiled before continuing further.

"I found this as a result of a very unexpected incident. As I mentioned earlier I also came to this base very recently. My first few weeks here I didn't let anyone know my identity cause I need to just study what kinda situation is going on here".

"Those days here's a teacher who came as a volunteer. The man had befriended me and we talk about few times when we meet at the bar. Two weeks after I came here he had requested to meet me. It wasn't very usual cause we barely know each other, other than the fact we have talked a few times while having a drink".

"He told me he was telling me that information cause he can't trust anyone here. The man told me that he is suspecting the orphanage here is not normal. He had a huge doubt they are doing something illegal using children. As a voluntary teacher who went to have some sessions with the kids he had seen how once a week a few kids who used to stay there disappeared and new faces appears. He told me when he asked about the kids who suddenly disappear either children over there or matrons tell him nothing like they were kept silent by someone by force".

"I didn't trust him at first. Actually, I saw no reason to suspect the children's home as it was established under a reputed NGO's name. But suddenly the man had disappeared. With the man's disappearance, the news about one kid's disappearance had also come out like a wildfire. Both dead bodies had been found after three days and the local police had framed the teacher as he tried to kidnap the kid".

"Since I know this man I knew he was a passionate teacher who truly worried about the kids here. And the details he shared with me also ghosted over my mind. Because of that I personally looked into the matter with my few trusted men and we found the kid who found has been found with the older man's dead body wasn't even registered in the orphanage. And furling our suspect the postmortem revealed the child's body was two days older than the adult's body after two weeks".

Senior agent Min Yoongi has paid a knowing gaze leaning forward tangling his fingers.

"So you suspect the man who had been killed was falsely accused?"

"Yes. I presume because he knew something is going on here the people behind this had murdered him".

"Then why didn't the police take further actions?"

"The local police here are also a part of the people who do dirty. After the postmortem results out the whole police station had removed from here handing over the village's safety to our base. That's why your country's intelligence agency and international police informed us to get together when we are working on this and not share the details with the local police here".

"Thanks for sharing this information. From now onwards our agents gonna mingle with the villages as the volunteering university student group. Though my squad is highly skilled we couldn't reveal our true selves because of that we need help from your base. While we are carrying out our task pretend you are guiding us".

Ken has agreed with a nod. "The villagers here are highly trusting us. I'll introduce your squad to them. Informed me once your crew is ready".

They had carried the discussion further until one soldier came inside in a commotion.

"Sir sir there's a problem the guest agent is in a trouble. You have to come quick".

Min Yoongi and Ken had exchanged a furious look before running behind the soldier came there to inform them the emergency occurred.

.
.
.

"Jimin don't move". Yoongi yelled.

"Sunbae-nim I don't wanna die like this". The younger male who was on the verge of crying muttered tightly holding his track pant.

"Nothing gonna happen just stay put. We got you". Head of the naval base and senior agent Yoongi exchanged a smile after Yoongi got up taking a quick look at the matter. The experienced senior agent has instantly noticed that was a fake one.

Curious and overexcited junior agent Jimin who was exploring the place had ended up mistakenly stepping into a training field that had arranged for one of their training session which happens to be landmines deactivating tasks.

As an junior agent, Jimin knew the basics, but being the inexperienced junior agent he is the situation suddenly he faced has freaked him out. Because of that, he failed to recognize the landmine wasn't a real one but a model that was used to teach the soldiers.

Yoongi has gotten up with a serious look on his face.

"Tell me what are you doing here rather than doing what I have told you to do?"

"I-I f-finished it and j-just wanna take a look a-around. Please h-help me".

The head of the naval base found the senior and junior duo is kinda fun to watch. He was hardly suppressing his smile knowing what was the senior agent was doing with his junior.

The man who watching this free show found the younger male who was frozen in the same spot with a reddish face and trembling lips was kinda too innocent to be on this job. He understood the fella was honestly clueless and believed he gonna lose his one leg in no time.

"I see no reason why I always should clean after your messes Jimin. Just stay here".

"No no no please........don't go".

Yoongi had just frowned at Jimin before turning to Ken's side and apologizing.

"Sorry for that. He is still a newbie who has lots of energy to cause himself in this kind of dramas".

Jimin has looked at the older duo with his widened glossy eyes and parted lips which were reddened thanks to all the bitings.

"You are free to take your leg away. This is just a model field but my soldiers also didn't know that". Ken told in a hushed voice.

Park Jimin who hesitantly takes his leg has lost his balance falling on the sandy ground. Which causes Ken's suppressed laugh to come out. He had immediately helped the junior agent who was still left where he was with a pure shock all over his face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, he is Ken. Again sorry for making you see this drama. We'll be going now".

The senior agent duo has shaken hands while the still furious junior agent has just bowed.

"You are Jamin, right? We'll be meeting a lot in the future so don't feel awkward, we all have such experiences. Just be careful while working here".

"It's Jimin and thank you for the advice sir".

.
.
.

The time was already closer to four in the evening. But the sky was so dark cause it was readying to pour heavy evening rain.

Jimin was resting his head against the shutter. Unlike the morning ride, he was all quiet and silent.

Yoongi has rolled up his shutter completely since raindrops have already started to fall on the windshield. He turned his head to the younger's side to tell him to close it as he saw the younger was still keeping his side wide open.

"Jimin shut it".

Jimin hasn't shown any movement. He was still looking at the outside.

"I know you heard me just rolled it up, man".

The senior agent said with a kinda stern tone cause the younger one was giving him deaf ears.

"Yah !"

Jimin has just turned his head to the older's side and pressed the button to roll up the shutter glass.

"What is it now?" Yoongi questioned seeing the way how Jimin instantly hang his head down looking at his hands resting on his lap.

"Straighten up first. Don't act like a freak when something small happens. And you know by whose fault that happen too? You are a freaking man working for a special task force, Jimin. Be man up".

Jimin has lost it. That was the last thing he need to hear in this moment. He was trying his best. From the moment he chose this job he knew this was for not him. He pushed his best to hang on. He was trying his best but things were only getting harder and harder for him. The burden on his shoulder wasn't endurable. The pressure was crushing him no matter how much he try to hold his feelings back.

Just happened incident's embarrassment, today morning incident's heartache, the responsibilities on his shoulders from the day Kwan talked to him, his stupid feelings for the man who was next to him, everything was too overwhelming him. Everything was too much.

He wasn't a tough type of person from his born nature. But life only gave him hardships. He had truly scared of what happened a few minutes ago. And after he realizes he felt so embarrassed about the way he acts. He need to be that perfect man but he always failed.

"Jimin!"

"Just don't yell at me, please..... it hurts when you did. Can you drive like I am not here? I am trying hard. I always does. Yet I fail. Small things upset me. Call me weak but men also need to cry. At least this freak does".

Pretending he was okay from the morning has taken a great toll on Jimin. And what happened in the evening wasn't helping at all. He hates it when Yoongi finds his weaknesses cause he was always trying to be perfect in his eyes. He always try hard as he knew the older don't tolerate imperfections. He needs to prove him he is good enough.

Younger loosen his seat belt lowering to his lap.

Senior agent felt a pang in his heart cause the way younger word out it in between his sobs was so heartbreaking. His eye-corners could see the way younger's shoulders gasped and his fair knuckles turning to yellowish white colour from the way he held his pants.

Yoongi has slowed down the vehicle to stop it.

"Jimin".

"...."

"Jimin listen".

"....."

"Jiminie....."

The younger has instantly raised his head wiping his cheeks with sweater paws.

Yoongi didn't realize he has used a nickname to call him. He was just looking at the younger one who had tear-soaked eyelashes, light pink cheeks, parted lips, and glossy eyes which were now covered with his raven locks falling on his forehead.

'Innocently adorable'. That was the only thought his mind occupied while his hand subconsciously reach to brush the younger's hair from his eyes. He immediately gets flashbacks to the morning incident but still, he found he was brushing those locks from those painful teary eyes.

The moment was out of their control. Like their bodies controlled by someone else.

The older male's hand slipped until his fingertips felt the wetness of the younger's cheeks. Jimin has immediately leaned on the Yoongi's touch without worrying about what his reactions could be.

"Don't. Just don't cry. You look better when crescent moons appears here"

Jimin just wishes he hasn't had feelings for his senior cause at the moment his heart was tiring his brain asking permission to crash on those shoulders. He just craved for it cause he knew how soothing it felt.

The air in the vehicle has done something to both. Yoongi was still sticking his eyes on the younger and Jimin was still resting his cheek on older's palm which was stuck between his face and shoulder.

The rain pouring outside had turned into a storm. The guys were stuck in a trance.

"Sunbae-nim"

"Yes"

(Few seconds of silence)

"Can you hug me once?"

The younger male asked breaking the eye contact instantly by shut closing his tear filled eyes.

Yoongi wait for five seconds to observe the way how tears rolling down on younger's rosy cheeks.

In the very next second Yoongi found he was just pulling the younger male into a tight hug even without having a second thought.

Jimin who was closing his eyes had even tightly shut his eyes while immediately tangling his both hands around the older's neck.

.
.
.

Update: 15/06/2022

Always don't try to be rational cause some moments are handled in a better way when you hand over the job to your heart than your brain.

Vote comment share 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
16K 453 43
Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and difficulties of life he has to work for...