The Missing Holder

By HiHojasmine

Four Elements. Four Holders. Three left. One missing. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part Two: Chapter 1
Part Two: Chapter 2
Part Two: Chapter 3
Part Two: Chapter 4
Part Two: Chapter 6
Part Two: Chapter 7
Part Two: Chapter 8
Part Two: Chapter 9

Part Two: Chapter 5

297 13 2
By HiHojasmine

THIRD PERSON

"It will take three weeks before she's back again," Wendy says, her glowing honey eyes darted towards Chuu who is unconscious on her bed.

Daesung nodded, understanding the amount of time it needs before Chuu can go back to training again.

He is very nervous, and scared, he doesn't want them to fight with someone with the Beast power. What if they all end up like Miss Jiwoo by the end of their fight?

He uses hand signals for a door to appear and entered it, "surround the area, we need to be much alert when guarding the mansion."

The servants, butlers, and guards of the mansion who all heard it through their earpiece answered a monotonous, "Yes."

Daesung is easily frightened.

But nothing scares him more than how Chaeyoung found out about him keeping Wendy inside his very own portal. It was like Chuu's but only for lesser people. He didn't think through the consequences Wendy and him might go through with him saving her and keeping her inside his portal.

But Chaeyoung didn't told him anything about his punishments so he is kind of relieved.

"Miss Jiwoo's recovery is estimated to take at least three weeks," he informed, Chaeyoung waves her fingers, a sign that she's heard enough. He dashes out of her office and went straight to the front door of the mansion, "What about you, Miss Kim? What do you think about the mess that's about to come?"

He mumbled in hush whispers, careful to not let anyone see him talking to no one.

I know you're out there, it doesn't matter if you're awake or not, but I know you are there. Please, help your friends. Don't let them get involved with the 07.

Daesung feels like he is praying to a non-existent entity, but was she really a non-existent being now? It was hard to answer, but Daesung hopes.

-

"We've already passed this tree for three times already," complained a weary Yves, her eyelids are almost dropping if it weren't for the bugs and bloodsucking insects biting her skin.

"You know, that's why we have the trail," Hoshi pointed.

Jisoo continues on wandering her eyes around the forest they've been circling around for almost an hour now, "the trail is an illusion."

"What do you mean?"

Jisoo spared Yves a glance before wandering her eyes once again, "the Daniel guy should be clever enough to not take Seulgi to the castle immediately."

"Again," sighs Yves. "What do you mean?"

"He lied about having done on executing Seulgi from the very start when he realizes that she disappeared," she begins. "If he shows up with Seulgi and someone in the palace saw them, he would go through the same thing as her– oh, look!"

A smile erupted across her lips when she caught sight of a little home in the middle of the forest.

"And what could you all possibly do against me?"

They all jumped backwards hearing the same menacing voice lingered with sarcasm, it was Daniel and it looks like he was waiting for them to show up, "do you know how to kill me, huh, Kim Jisoo?"

"Do I need to?"

He chuckled, "it's not like you have a chance."

A smirk he had on was wiped out by a blinding light thrown at her, a trail of blood started flowing from his lower lip with his brows meeting together.

"You fight dirty, Jisoo,"

"I take that you don't know how to guard yourself even with just conversing with an enemy," she replied. "I could take you myself and I wouldn't even sweat."

"Now, you've done it," he says through gritted teeth.

"Hey, you three, don't just watch," reminds Jisoo. "Find Seulgi and take her away from here."

It seems to pop out the bubble of thoughts they all have and started running to the house but before Yves could even touch the doorknob, Daniel has appeared behind her, throwing her away from it.

Yves fell meters in front of Jisoo who sprinted to her aid.

"Again," Daniel hissed. "What can you all possibly do to defeat me and take away my prisoner?"

Hoshi sees the signal Jisoo sent him so he dashes towards her, not forgetting to take Isiah with him, "It's best to send Isiah back out there."

"No," Yves disagreed.

"Yves, this is serious, this is not some street fight that you two usually fight on!"

Yves' mouth formed a smile, a soft one, but her eyes– it was burning with anger, Jisoo wonders if this would be Hoshi's last day.

"Hey, little guy, you wouldn't want me to fight you," she threatens before whispering something to Isiah who jumped behind a trunk laying on the ground.

Hoshi have both of his arms raised up in the air as soon as he met Yves' glares, "I get it, you two will fight him while I take Seulgi, yeah, yeah."

As soon as Hoshi disappeared in their sight, Yves and Jisoo stretches their body, groaning at their bones cracking.

Daniel snapped his fingers, a yellowish light started building up, he smirks as he pointed his point and middle finger to the two women making them float in the air.

The yellowish light was like a rope circling around them and when Daniel gestured his fingers down, the previous rope became a yellow hand wrapping around them and smashing them on the ground.

"Oh," they both groaned, trying to escape from the hand.

Yves' started bursting out of the hand by making her body big, Daniel's smirk ceases replaced by an annoyed smile.

"This gang members will always be a headache," he grumbles, gritting his teeth as he watches Yves broke free from the hand, freeing both herself and Jisoo who started rushing towards him with lights flickering from the tip of her finger.

"You can't kill Seulgi, not when I'm here!"

"Wait, Jisoo–!"

As Jisoo points her finger towards Daniel, a flash of yellow light slashed her finger, it fell slowly on the ground. Daniel smirks seeing that Jisoo was a little at lost staring at her bloody finger resting on the soil and punched her in the gut with all his might.

"You, asshole," Yves' big muscled fist collided with Daniel's jaw who was thrown away from them. She immediately went to Jisoo whose eyes were still focused on the finger, even with Daniel almost smashing her ribs.

"Jisoo, snap out of it," she tried shaking her but she wasn't budging, it was like she was frozen in time, but she was not.

"Stop the bleeding, you can just heal yourself, Jisoo."

"Yves," Jisoo called. "I can no longer fight."

"What are you saying?"

"Yves," she calls once again. "I was stupid enough to not take care of the most important part of me."

"I'm nothing like Jiyong, he can use this power with all parts of his body, but I can only use it with this hand–" Jisoo raised her hand, an unreadable expression gracing her face– "... and all of its power comes from this very finger."

Jisoo picks up the finger full of blood, her eyes glowing in bright cyan blue.

Daniel points all his ten fingers towards Jisoo and Yves who now can't move again with the small yellow threads attached to their body.

From his shoulders then formed a water flickering with electricity, it slowly travels to Daniel's arms and then to the yellow threads– towards Yves and Jisoo.

Yves tried doing the same thing she did to free them earlier but not a single thread moved, she glances towards Jisoo whose eyes were still bright cyan but held no life inside it.

Before the flowing water that could electrocute the two of them, it suddenly stopped and then went back to Daniel whose eyes widened and brows met in confusion.

The water soon unattached itself away from Daniel and started becoming bigger and bigger until it almost looked nothing alike its original look. It was a big blue water electricity ball.

Jisoo stepped towards Daniel who is, again, confused as to how Jisoo was able to snap the threads off her so effortlessly.

She raised her injured hand, trying to touch the huge ball, the water came rushing to her bleeding finger, Jisoo attached her finger back as the water surrounded it, healing it completely.

Her eyes went wide, smashing the ball towards Daniel who screamed, trying to get away but with Yves holding him still using his own yellow threads, he failed to do so.

The silent dark forest echoed with an agonizing scream, a call for help, but no one came to his aid. And when it was done, all that's left is a deep deep hole underneath the ground.

At the same time, Jisoo's body fell, Yves was quick enough to catch her.

"Of course," she chuckles. "You are the Life holder, and where there is water, there is life."

And not only that, she awakened her power to its full extent, that explains the bright cyan eyes. Dimirtians are really interesting, I want to meet more of them.

Yves carried Jisoo's unconscious body on her back and went inside the house with Isiah whose eyes never left Jisoo, cautiously keeping his distance away from her, seeing what else she could do.

"Isiah, you can go first if you're so scared she will wake up and make all lightning hit you,"

"I hope some of it hit you, too," Isiah jumped down in the well inside the house and landed on his butt, he groaned and wandered his eyes around the dungeon.

He spots Hoshi trying to break the bars but it seems like it is not working.

Yves came to Hoshi and made him carry Jisoo, her arm turned big and muscular, grabbing the cell bars and then pulling it. Hoshi flinched when Yves turns her gaze on him.

Yves carried Seulgi and jumped up, helping Isiah and Hoshi out of the underground dungeon.

"Where do we go now?"

Yves spared him a glance before smiling, "we are still going to the castle and meet the Royal family."

"And how about Kang Seulgi?"

"Oh, don't bother," Yves assured him, pulling out something from Isiah's pocket. "Seulgi can just use this mask."

They have earned my respect, especially Jisoo, it's only fair I do anything to bring them inside that castle since they're so desperate to get in it.

-

Daniel's body was holed up, a woman in a cloak and mask stared at it in admiration. Her metal arm threw his body inside the house and then lit it on fire, "they can't even clean evidences."

She float up in the sky and a tiny smile made its way through her lips, spotting their group and seeing Isiah panicking when a huge reptile appeared in front of them, Yves dropping Seulgi and was awoken by it.

"I hope they have a chance against me," she murmured.

"Unfortunately," a voice answered. "They don't."

"Haseul," she faced the floating frail woman. "You shouldn't be out here."

"I'm just curious on why you're always watching them," Haseul answered. "Why don't you show up?"

"I can't, and I shouldn't."

She took Haseul by the hand and disappeared into thin air, Haseul never missed to see the longing from her eyes, though, and probably heard the sound of her heart breaking.

You choose to hide, again, and now you have chosen to fight against your very own friends, Jennie.

-

sorry this took so long, anyway, it's loona's comeback later!! i hope blackpink have some plans on releasing new music too but at least we have hollywood actress jennie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 3.6K 31
[LISRENE]
585K 16.9K 45
"I'm always here for you"
45.6K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B
94K 3K 35
"Those eyes of yours are the most enticing depths I have ever seen..." LISRENE GXG ps. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES. CTTO.