CAN'T YOU BE MINE ! •KTH FF•

By FallacyXworld

A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first m... More

INTRODUCTION
THE FIRST MEET
MEETING HIM AGAIN
ENEMIES
INVITATION
THREAT
PARTNERS
THE PARTY!
MEET HIM
INSULT
FORGIVENESS
FRIENDS
PAST
WEEKEND
CUTE GAMING
SWIMMING
DRUNK
CLOSE
WEDDING DAY
FEELINGS
HEARTBROKEN
OUT OF THE WAY
TRYING
YOU AND I
KISS
JEALOUS
MINE
MENDING
A CHANCE!
WHAT ABOUT ME?
I LOVE YOU
HAPPINESS
THE PROPOSAL
PAIN
FLASHBACK
I'M YOURS
BETTER
ARGUEMENT
ABSENT
SORRY
PREPARATION
THE DATE
LOVE
ALWAYS YOU
PERFECT
FOREVER YOURS
AUTHOR'S NOTE
!!!!!!!
-Note-
-BONUS-
--BONUS--
ANNOUNCEMENT

LEAVING

9.2K 363 22
By FallacyXworld

You were lost in your thoughts when your phone rang
You looked at the caller Id and it displayed Yeonjun...

On call,

Yeonjun- Hey! Y/niee What's Up??

Y/n- Good You tell.

Yeonjun-What are you doing?

Y/n-Huh! Nothing?

Yeonjun- Great So now get up and pack your bags I'm coming to pick you up tommorow evening.

Y/n-WHAT??

Yeonjun-Yes and don't scream I don't want to become deaf at such a young age.

Y/n-But suddenly I mean my classes are going on?

Yeonjun- Don't worry I'm sure your friends will help you in that.

Y/n-Okay then I will be waiting.

Yeonjun-Now go and pack your bags you munchkin.

Y/n-Yah Yah!

Then you started talking some random things to him. You thought it's the best to go for some time as it'll freshen up your mind and also help you out to move on.

You decided you will tell your friends about the same tomorrow.

Next Day

At the cafeteria,

Everyone was present today even Taehyung too he was purposely flirting with Tzuyu to make you jealous while you glanced at them and looked away.

Y/n-Guys I wanna tell you something.

Jungkook-Something happened?

Jennie-Let her complete first.

Jimin-So Y/n what were you saying

Y/n-It's just that I'm leaving f-

Sana-WHAT??

Taehyung felt his heart stopped beating when you mentioned about leaving.
Will you leave him??

Sana-How dare you even think about leaving me you!!!!

Jungkook-Y/nieee please tell us is something bothering you.

Y/n-Yah you Idiots let me complete first-

It's true I'm leaving but for only a week dude.

Jennie-But why so suddenly.

Y/n-It's just Yeonjun called me and informed yesterday.

Jungkook-Okay so i will drop you then.

Jimin-Yeah If you want we can drop you right.

Y/n-Thankyou guys but Yeonjun is coming to pick me up.

Tzuyu-So when are you going?

Y/n-Today's Evening!

Sana-I'm gonna miss you:'(

Y/n-No worries I will call you daily.

And also I'm missing my family too.

Sana-Okay!!

It was already evening Yeonjun had already arrived and now nagging you to hurry up or else you're going to be late.
You guys reached Busan and directly went to your home as you were tired.
You met your Appa but he only replied coldly.
You know deep down he still cares for you but doesn't show it anymore.

Next Day-

You Guys had fun all day. You also met your old friends and hang out the whole day.

I guess it was a better Idea to come here. I'm feeling refreshed.

 Meanwhile,Taehyung was sulky the whole time.
He missed your presence, although you guys had stopped talking but still taking glances of you was enough for him.

Next Morning-

Yeonjun came to your house early and asked you to ger ready not telling you where he is planning to take you out today.
You were busy cursing hin for ruining you beautiful morning sleep but he was least bothered.

Y/n-Airport??

Yeonjun-Yes Airport.

Y/n-What are we doing here?

Yeonjun-You want to know.

Y/n-Speak up you know if it's one of your pranks than I'm going to beat you up.

Yeonjun-Yahh Girl I have a Surprise for you.

Y/n-Really What Surprise

Yeonjun-Look over there-

As soon as you look where Yeonjun was pointing Your eyes widened and some tears fell from your eyes
You immediately run towards the person giving him a huge bear hug.

Y/n-OPPAAA!!

Baekhyun-Yahh!!You gained weight munchkin.

Y/n-I missed you so much!!!!

Baekhyun-And I missed you more.

Y/n-Omggg I'm so happy.

Baekhyun-Now will you leave me I can't breathe.

Y/n-Ahh Okay. Well why you didn't tell me you're coming huh!

Yeonjun-Paboyaaa It was a surprise.

Baekhyun-Right or else I would've missed this reaction of yours-

Y/n-Now let's go to home get freshened up and rest a bit then we will roam around the whole day.

Yeonjun-Yups!

Meanwhile,

Sana along with Tzuyu was looking at stories of her friends when she came across Yeonjun's and her eyes widen while Tzuyu smirked when a plan popped up in her mind.

Jimin snatched the phone from her looking at her reaction but what he saw made his eyes widen too.

Jimin-Y/n knows Hyung?

Sana-That's what I'm thinking.

Tzuyu- Obviously look how close they are.

During recess,

Everyone was sitting at cafeteria having their lunch when Tzuyu spoke up that shook everyone.

Tzuyu-I guess Y/n is dating.

Taehyung-What??!

Jennie-You're joking Tzuyu. She would've told us if she was.

Tzuyu-I don't know look at up Yeonjun's story in Sana phone.

Sana-Jennie leave it.

Taehyung-What's the problem in showing then huh?

Sana-There's no problem but-

Jennie-Then show it-

Sana-Fine

Sana showed it to Jennie while Jennie tears fell down looking at it.
The person she liked till now is dating her friend.
And for Taehyung He felt like someone stabbed his heart.His eyes has unshed tears looking at the video.

You were hugging Baekhyun tightly all happy and the caption was
"Munchkin meeting her Dumbhead"

Jennie felt broken seeing the video and whisperedWhy Y/n?

Tzuyu-Look I told you and they are looking pretty close too. Maybe she's taking revenge for what Taehyung did with her.

Jungkook-But she didn't even know about Jennie liking Baekhyun Hyung.

Jimin-We never told about Hyung to Y/n!

Tzuyu-Maybe she heard it from someone else Guys-Otherwise why she would date Baekhyun sunbae all of a sudden.

Sana-Stop your Bullshit Tzuyu Y/n is not like that.

Taehyung-Why Sana?? Tzuyu is right she is definitely doing this to get revenge on me but why she dragged Jen in it.

Sana- Shut Up!! Why are you people blaming Y/n huh? I know her she isn't like this and definitely not like you think Taehyung!

You know you broke her mother's last belonging but still she apologized to you when it was not even her fault.

She got a panic attack just because how you guys behaved with her still, she didn't complaint.
But you what you did Taehyung, you broke her completely, played with her feelings and now if she's happy with someone else you guys have problem huh?! Spare her Taehyung please. Let her live.

Jungkook-Panic attack?

Sana- Yes and that too because of you all. Now please don't mention or ask about anything to Y/n. Act like we don't know about anything like dating!

Jimin-Sana is right.

Taehyung was shocked when he realized it was your mother's pendant
When he came to know you got a panic attack just because of the situation he created his heart shattered He was feeling guilty.

The thought that you may be dating someone else made him restless. His heart was beating with uneven pace.

He was afraid, he knew he won't be able to see you in someone else's arms.

Taehyung's Pov

No no no Y/n I won't let you go.
I'm ready to ask forgiveness from you even if it takes years but I'm not ready to lose you.
You are mine Y/n.
-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
43.6K 1.1K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
780K 38.6K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...