Ashtherielle : The Male Lead'...

By janexai

She died because of cancer, when she woke up she was shocked to find herself as a baby. Later on learn her na... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

2K 59 1
By janexai

"Reylw." Ashtherielle said.

She crawl to Rel and pull her cloth, Ashtherielle sat on Rel's lap and looked at Rel curiously with puppy eyes and pout.

"Mallow." Ehrlich called.

Ehrlich stands up and sit besides Rel, he keep pinching Ashtherielle cheek to get her attention.

'This boy!' Ashtherielle thought.

'His hurting my cheeks.' she again thought.

Rel was seriously staring at Ashtherielle, thinking deeply about what see witness.

An hour prior.

Rel was pouring tea for the Duchess, then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Astoria said.

Astoria, the grand duchess of Askart was busy taking care of the Grand Duchy of Askart because of the absence of the grand Duke.

Larkis is the captain of the Red Imperial Knight,

"Your Highness, Baron Willems' third wife want is here for you." Ran politely said.

Astoria and Rel look at each other, confused. None of the two knows who she is, but they know that Baron Willems have a third wife and sixth.

"Let her in." Astoria ordered.

Ran bows, a woman with brown hair and gray eyes came in along with a young boy behind her with black curly hair and those yellow eyes that were she was familiar.

"Lina Willems greets the grand duchess of Askart!" the woman formally bows.

"What does the third mistress of Willems, want with me?" Astoria politely ask.

The woman click her tongue and shook her head, made Astoria annoyed but she still smiled dispite her anger.

"Is Larkis here?" the woman said with impolite tone, she stared at Astoria's head and down.

Astoria suddenly stands up and slap the woman in front of her, the woman fell down because of how hard she was slap.

"How dare you call my husband's name as if you are his sister, how impolite!!" Astoria said angrily, looking down at the filthy woman.

"A~aunt!" the young boy shouted and run to the woman.

"Get the heck out before I drag you out pulling your head!" Astoria threatened her.

The woman look at Astoria with anger, "Exactly, I'm his sister!" the woman shouted.

"Your Insane!" Astoria said.

"Hahaha!" the woman laugh, "This child is my sister's son," she paused, pointing out the young boy.

"And your husband's son. Haha!" the woman said.

Astoria was astonished and stared at the young boy's yellow eyes, hearing familiar voices saying different words of advice.

"I told you."

"The curse!"

"Astoria, the cursed."

"Kill that child, my lady!" she felt a really familiar voice, and felt someone familiar hugging her from behind.

"Kill the child!" the same person whispering on her ears. "Kill him!" again the person whisper and touched both of her cheeks.

"Kill!"

Rel's eyes was widen by surprise, Ran who was by the door run hurriedly to the young boy and pulled him away while Rel run out of the office, with hands trembling.

Astoria swing the sword that was behind her, the room was tainted by Lina Willems blood.

The boy flinched seeing his aunt's head separated from her body just in a single swing.

He was trembling in fear, not a single word would come out of his mouth.

Astoria was angrily staring at the dead woman's body and soon after turned her gaze towards the young boy, Ran whose hands and feet trembling stand in front of the child spread her hands.

"Madame, get a hold of your self!" Ran shouted, lowered her head.

Astoria lower her head, "Ran, are you disobeying my me?" she asked and Ran remain silent.

Ran closed her eyes as she thought, 'Please, someone!' tear were falling from her eyes.

A loud noise made Astoria look by the door as someone opens it with force.

"Ria, stop!" with Denrik's green eyes is widely open, he was sweaty and worried. Next to him a knight who's shock and eyes opened widely.

"Brother." Astoria said as he look at him, and she let go of her sword that was tainted with fresh blood.

Denrik hurriedly run towards Astoria, both of his hands are on her shoulder.

"Ria. What happened?" he asked.

The Duchess just stared at him showing no emotion not a single tear fall from her eyes, without saying anything he embrace her and let her rest on his shoulder.

"I don't why but, I..." she was cut as Denrik stroke her head.

"Ria, don't talk just rest for a while."

Astoria close her eyes and her face becomes gentle and peaceful, a woman whose eyes widens and face tainted with pure anger.

"Just why!?" the empress questioned with anger.

"Your majesty?"

She walk pass Denrik by and stared piercingly at the trembling child.

"Denrik, take the grand duchess to her room, this instant!" she ordered without glancing at him she's focused on the child who looks scared and crying silently.

"Yes your majesty." Denrik said, worriedly carried Astoria out of the room and closed it.

'Ria, you can't make the same mistake again... That once is enough.' The empress thought.

"Explain!" she ordered.

The empress was filled with purple aura covering the room, everyone inside, Ran, the child and knights were trembling by her blood lust.

Outside the door, a child clenched her small fist. Eavesdropping and secretly watching, Ashtherielle's red eyes was staring seriously inside as she watch on the small opening of the door.

'He's here.'

'The second male lead, Harsel Askart.'

Ashtherielle felt uneasy and her small hands are trembling.

'I have to prepare my self just a year from now, Laxier will be born and the story will start.'

'But before that I have to get away from here.'

'I suggest that we play hide and seek for me to get a chance to came here and to know if my conclusion was right and it is.'

Ashthy slowly walk away from the room slowly but surely.

A servant who's standing from a far smirk and wait until Ashtherielle left the place.

'I can't wait to see how the Grand Duchy of Askart falls.' he thought while smiling.

While inside the room the empress clench both of her fist tightly, the two big vase broke into pieces and every pieces shattered on the floor.

~

'This feeling.'

"Your majesty, is something bothering you?" the old man asked.

"I felt like.." he seriously stated.

"Like?" Ruben Fargo, the new appointed secretary of the emperor of the Reinhardt asked, worriedly.

The former secretary of the emperor had resigned after passing out because of the emperor.

"I fell like." the emperor said and secretly smirk, "I fell like my wife is asking for me. Hehehe!" he blushingly said while laughing.

"I should hurry and finish my job." the said while smiling and sign the paper rapidly, "Lia, wait for me!!" he sang in happiness.

"Your majesty...!" Ruben put his palm on his forehead and shake his head.

"La~La~la!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 62
Two totally different personalities who are broken from inside and have lost hope in love, they come together only to fulfill the wishes of the most...
5.9K 578 31
Ash Cinder never asked for this life. As a child he'd been happy, but after his mother died and his father remarried. Soon after his father fell il...
110 18 7
~UNEDITED~ ~ONE OF MY VERY FIRST BOOKS~ ~Draft 1~ Hope you enjoy~! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This story was inspired by my little fascination...
2.7K 350 64
She felt blessed, like the Stars themselves had granted her this. There was no limit, no rules or constraints. She was boundless; she was home, safe...