A Sister's Love (Frozen)

By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

Kristoff x reader. Y/n is okay with people near her but if they get near her hands, well that's a different s... More

(1) The Accident
(2) Growing Up
(3) Coronation Day
(4) The Monster!
(5) Meeting a Stranger
(6) Wolves
(7) A Talking Snowman!
(9) Marshmallow
(10) "They're Trolls!"
(11) Fixer Upper
(12) He Loves Me? He Loves Me Not.
(13) "What is Love?"
(14) The Sacrifice
(15) A Sister's Love
It is Finished.
Important Note (If you want to read more of my "Frozen Series")
Final Update Please Read!

(8) Confronting Elsa

3.4K 60 28
By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

It's gonna be a longer chapter.

Anna, Y/n, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf move through hostile terrain. Wind-swept icicles face horizontally towards them.

"So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asks, remembering that they need a plan.

"Oh, we are gonna talk to our sister." Anna says, confidently.

"That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister." Kristoff confirms not very convinced.

"Yep."

Kristoff, so stunned by her casual plan, doesn't look where he's going and ends up with an ice-spike to the nose. He stops short, grunts, and moves carefully around the spike.

"So you're not at all afraid of her?" Kristoff asks, surprised.

"Why would we be?" Y/n asks genuinely.

"Yeah. I bet Elsa's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever." Olaf says obliviously, running into an Icicle. It runs through his torso.

"Oh, look at that. I've been impaled." He observes laughing.

(Time Skip)

The Group hit what looks like a dead end. The face of the mountain goes straight up.

"What now?" Anna asks.

Kristoff looks around, contemplating.

"Mmm...It's too steep. I've only got one rope-" Kristoff informs.

"-and you don't know how to climb mountains." Y/n cuts Kristoff off.

"Says who?"

"Oh my Gods." Y/n looks up to see Anna.

"Sven nudges Kristoff, who looks up to see Anna trying to climb the cliff's flat face."

"What are you doing?" Kristoff asks, finding her ridickulous.

"I'm going to see my sister." Anna says straining.

"You're going to kill yourself." Y/n tells her.

The blond, the H/c and the reindeer watch her searching for footholds and handholds.

"I wouldn't put my foot there." Kristoff notifies her.

"You're distracting me." Anna announces.

"Or there." Y/n advises.

"How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?" Kristoff asks.

"I'm just blocking you out cause I gotta concentrate here." Something breaks and she grunts.

"You know, most people who disappear into the mountains want to be alone." Kristoff tells her.

"Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you-" Anna says realizing her mistake.

"Anna there are these people called introverts. And they are the opposite of you." Y/n informs Anna.

"I'm not alone.... I have friends, remember?" Kristoff says ignoring her comment.

"You mean the love experts?" Anna asks/yells.

"Still not very confident on that subject." Y/n mumbles.

"Yes, the love experts!" Kristofff says smugly.

Anna kicks at about eyelevel for her, trying to find a foothold. Anna then realizes she's stuck.

"Please tell me I'm almost there."

She's only about six feet up. Her muscles shake.

"Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?" She says trying to catch her breath.

Kristoff smirks, getting a kick out of her.

"Hang on."

He pulls the rope from his bag. Just then Olaf steps out from behind a rock and waves to Kristoff.

"Hey, Sven? Not sure if this is going to solve the problem, but I found a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go!" Olaf helps them.

"Ha ha. Thank goodness. Catch!"

Anna drops off the cliff, and Y/n makes a pile of snow for her to fall into.

"Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise." Anna explains.

She hops up, brushes off her dress, and bounds off.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I'm your sister then." Y/n says walking away.

Kristoff watches after her, digging her instant reflex.

(Time Skip)

Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf approach Elsa's elegant ice palace.

"Whoa. Now that's ice. I might cry." Kristoff prepares.

"Go ahead." Anna tells him.

"We won't judge." Y/n assures.

The red head and the H/c climb the steps with Olaf. Sven tries to follow, but his hooves slip out from under him. He scrambles but can't get traction.

Kristoff runs to his aide.

"All right, take it easy. I gotcha." Kristoof tells him.

Kristoff settles Sven back down the stairs and pats him.

"You stay right here, buddy." Kristoff tells him.

Sven obediently plops his reindeer butt down and wags his tail. Kristoff climbs the stairs, admiring the ice details.

Kristoff whistles, "Flawless."

Anna arrives at the door. Hesitates.

"...Knock"

Y/n goes to her sister's side.

"...Just knock"

"...Why aren't they knocking?"

Y/n takes Anna's free hand in hers. Then she takes her free hand and puts it up in a knocking position smiling at her younger sister. Anna gains more confidence.

"Do you think they know how to knock?" Olaf asks Kristoff.

The girls finally KNOCK. The sound echoes inside. The ice doors slide open.

"Huh. It opened. That's a first." Anna mumbles.

The girls go to step in. Kristoff follows. Y/n gets a thought and stops him.

"Oh. You should probably wait out here." Y/n tells Kristoff.

"What?" Kristoff asks.

"Last time Anna introduced her to a guy, she froze everything." Y/n reminds him.

"But, but... Oh, come on! It's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life!" Kristoff says jaw struck.

"Bye, Sven!" Olaf says.

Olaf starts to head inside. Anna stops him.

"You too, Olaf." Anna tells him, not wanting Elsa to get too overwhelmed.

"Me?"

"Just give us a minute." Y/n offers.

"Okay."

As Anna walks inside, Olaf starts counting.

"One...two..."

Kristoff joins in.

"Three...four..."

Meanwhile Anna & Y/n walk into a great foyer. The place is beautiful and airy. Giving off that free feeling.

"Whoa." Y/n says not knowing that they could do things like... this.

"Elsa? It's me...Anna?!"

"And Y/n!"

"And Y/n."

Anna slips but Y/n helps steady her.

"Anna. Y/n." A very familiar voice says.

Elsa steps out of the shadows onto a balcony. She sees Anna and Y/n, and looks at them longingly.

The girls can't help but be struck by Elsa's beauty.

"Elsa, you look different.... It's a good different!" Anna catches herself.

"And this place... It's amazing." Y/n compliments, looking around in awe.

"Thank you, I never knew what we were capable of." Elsa explains.

"I'm so sorry about what happened." Anna starts walking up the stairs, but Elsa backs away not wanting to hurt her, "If I had known-"

"No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize.... But you should probably go, please." Elsa hints.

"But we just got here." Y/n states wanting to spend more time with her sister.

"You two belong down in Arendelle." Elsa tells them.

"So do you." Anna tries to persuade her.

"No, I belong here. Alone. Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody." Elsa tells them, putting her hands on the railing.

"...Actually, about that-" Y/n tries to tell her sister the news lightly.

"58...59...60!"

"Wait. What is that?" Elsa asks.

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf says running in the front gates and waving.

"Olaf?" Elsa questions recognizing that name.

"You built me. Remember that?" Olaf stops beside Anna, and looks up at Elsa.

"And you're alive?" Elsa asks, surprised.

"Um...I think so?" Olaf looks down at his twig arms.

Elsa looks down at her hands. The two younger sisters kneel down beside Olaf.

"He's just like the one we built as kids." Y/n reminds her older sister.

"Yeah."

" Elsa, we were so close... We can be like that again." Anna says hopefully.

Elsa smiles, but then a memory returns to her.

FLASHBACK:

"Catch me!" Young Anna called to her sister.

"Slow Down!" Young Y/n yelled before she slipped on the ice. "ELSA!"

"ANNA!!!!" Young Elsa screamed before she blasted Young Anna's forehead with her magic.

Young Anna then landed on the snow, passed out.

Young Elsa quickly jumped up, grabbed Young Y/n's hand, and ran to Young Anna.

"Anna." Young Elsa whispered while she put Young Anna's head on her lap.

Young Elsa saw a streak of her hair had turned white. Matching Y/n's H/c hair with the same white streak.

THE PRESENT:

Elsa's face sinks in pain.

"No, we can't." Elsa turns and heads up the second story steps. "Goodbye, Anna."

"Elsa, wait-" Y/n calls to her sister.

"No, I'm just trying to protect you." Elsa says pushing them away.

Elsa continues to flee, the girls follow her.

"You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid. Please don't shut me out again." Anna pleads.

Anna: Please don't slam the door.

You don't have to keep your distance anymore

'Cause for the first time in forever

I finally understand

Y/n: For the first time in forever

We can fix this hand in hand

We can head down this mountain together!

You don't have to live in fear

Anna: 'Cause for the first time in forever

I will be right here

Elsa: Anna, please go back home, your life awaits

Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates

"Yeah, but-"

"I know!"

Elsa: You mean well, but leave me be

Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free

Just stay away and you'll be safe from me

Anna: Actually, we're not

Elsa: What do you mean, "you're not"?

Y/n: I get the feeling you don't know

Elsa: What do I not know?

Anna: Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow

What?

Elsa looks past Anna's shoulder out white-peaked mountains.

"You kind of set off an eternal winter...everywhere." Y/n puts it lightly.

"Everywhere?" Elsa asks scared.

"It's okay, you can just unfreeze it- with Y/n's help." Anna informs Elsa of her plan.

"No, I can't. I don't know how." Elsa tells them frightened.

"Sure you can. I know you guys can." Anna encourages.

Snow starts to swirl around the room.

Y/n & Anna: 'Cause for the first time in forever

Elsa:

Y/n & Anna: You don't have to be afraid

Elsa:

The snow picks up, and the two younger girls try to fight through it.

Y/n & Anna: We can work this out together

Elsa:

Y/n & Anna: We'll reverse the storm you've made

Elsa: P

Y/n & Anna: Don't panic

Elsa:

Y/n & Anna:

Elsa: You're not safe here!

Y/n & Anna: We can face this thing together

Elsa: No!

Anna: r. And everything will be all right

Y/n sensing that she's going to burst pushes Anna back.

Elsa: I CAN'T!

Elsa's fear, so strong, sucks the blizzard back into her and then it bursts out, like a sharp snowflake. Both girls are STRUCK right in the heart. Y/n feels like she gets an icy cold arrow right to the heart. Anna feels like someone had stabbed her with a pencil, it's a bad pain but not as bad as Y/n's. Y/n grasps her chest in pain and stumbles back. She falls to her knees. Anna kneels down making sure she's alright.

Elsa gasps when she sees Y/n. Just then, Olaf and Kristoff rush into the room to Anna's side.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Kristoff asks worriedly.

"I'm okay.... I'm fine." Y/n gets up with help from Kristoff and Anna. (Btw Y/n doesn't say it as confidently as Anna. She just says it kinda softly.)

Y/n gets to her feet, grunting a little bit..

"Who's this? Wait, it doesn't matter. You have to go." Elsa orders them, flustered.

"No, I know we can figure this out together-" Anna says, determined.

"How? What power do you have to stop this winter? To stop me?" Elsa asks, scared.

Anna doesn't have the answer. Kristoff sees spiky ice shadows creeping down the walls, and puts a protective arm around Y/n.

"Anna, I think we should go." Kristoff says thinking Anna is the only one he needs to convince.

Y/n shakes her head, and holds onto Anna's arm.

"No. we're not leaving without you, Elsa." Anna confirms holding onto Y/n's hand which is on her arm.

"Yes, you are." Elsa grunts.

Elsa waves her arms and builds a giant, menacing snowman. We'll call him Marshmallow.

(2045 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 178 13
Elsa fight to control her powers. Her own sister falling victim to it and barely saved by troll magic. How could she live when nothing she does helps...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
101K 3.2K 26
Word count- 41,964 (Y/n) grew up close to the royal family. Her mother being the queen's closest friend. Though she was close with both the girls, sh...
156K 3.5K 25
Y/n is the best friend of Anna and Elson. She is small but strong and very smart. Her father is a very close friend to the king and queen. He trained...