That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

IDK what to name this...

111 1 0
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n's pov

"Anyway, moving onto other topics of discussions." I said, trying to move the shockedness of everyone.

"Then if I may. Because of the important figures here today. I would like to talk about how Blumund may be impacted by your plans, especially with the whole train thing." Fuze said, sweating a bit. Not being used to being so many people who's status are high like Gazel or Hinata.

"Oh, well that's simple. We plan to make Blumund a hub for commerce and distribution. And since the trains were planning to make well make that process become more smoothly. Of course, that might put a strain in your nation as-" Rim explained to Fuze though he was cut off by Veryard.

"Theres no need for that Rimuru. Blumund will be willing to educate our people in that field. Staying out of this business and lazily living off the profits, that you were going to suggest is something our citizens nor our king would never be satisfied with." Said Veryard.

"In that case I have a favor to ask. I'll need to trouble your nation in investigating the export and import goods of every nation that would come in and out of Blumund in the near future for the train. And create a system where those goods need to be for those individual or multitude of nations." Rim talked.

"Those matters will be taken. I will return home once the meeting is over." Veryard assured.

"All right. Does anyone have any other topics to-" Rim got cut off by Veldora, who seemed anxious about something.

"Let me guess. The labyrinth?" Rim said in a bored tone.

"Yea! Do you know how long I waited for someone to come to my floor?!" Veldora half-yelled.

"Here we go again..." I muttered.

(10 minute timeskip brought to you by chibi Veldora getting lectured by chibi Rimuru while chibi Y/n daydreams)

"And besides in terms of advertising it. It was a huge success!" Rim finished from his lecture to Veldora.

"I'll explain what Rimuru-sama means." Mjollmile said, standing up.

"As it stands, the treasures to which the labyrinth produced has gotten the attention of many and in particular, nobles. As you all know nobles and adventurers alike will definitely come here to challenge the labyrinth in place to seek fortunes and glory. And through that I would like to establish a system. A bounty system in which anyone who conquers the Dungeon down to the hundredth floor will win a vast sum of money or a prize in similar value." Mjollmile explained as he grinned, no doubt planning something shady who that explanation of his.

"Oh well I have everyone caught up with the matter. Mr. Yuuki, leader of the Freedom Association. I have a request or in other words an offer." Mjollmile said to Yuuki.

"Oh, an offer? And what would that be?" Yuuki questioned.

"As I said, we are planning to offer bounties in the labyrinth and that's something we would like the guild to manage." Mjollmile said.

"May I ask why?" Yuuki asked.

"The biggest reason is due to your guild having locations all over the the west and east. It would be a waste not to use a opportunity like this to have the guild to further promote the labyrinth." Mjollmile explained.

"I see. And the other reasons as to why?" Yuuki asked.

"Tho other is I would to like to utilize the identity cards of the adventurers to manage them in order of any false proofs or in the worse cases, actually death..." Mjollmile said, though that last part was said coldly.

. . . 

"I'm kidding!..." Mjollmile assured, as he's laughing.

"Phew. For a second there I thought-" 

"Or was I?" Mjollmile said with his face going immediately serious.

Rim: 

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*reload*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

"Who killed Mjollmile?" Rim asked as he looked at the 4th wall.

*Sad music plays in the background as everyone wonders who killed Mjollmile*

*knock knock*

"I'll get that." I said as I got up and opened the door revealing 4 guys in swat gear.

"Y/n Tempest?" Asks one of them.

"Uhh... Yea. That's me." I replied.

"Names Jones Hemp. I'm with the 4th wall police. We got a call from god saying someone broke the 4th wall here. Know of anyone who did?" Jones asked me.

"No." I quickly said slamming the door.

(Outside - Jones pov)

"Told you, he'd do that." Frank says.

"*sigh* Well we had to try. Ok. Time to raid the whole place." I said.

"Oh! Cap't are we going to use them?" Parce asked.

"Yep. Kip, get the FBI, CIA, DEA, the army, and the government on the phone."

"Aye, cap't!" Parce quickly said before going to the van and contacting them.

"Ok, men. Let's try this again." I said.

"Cap't, eta 1 minute!" Parce said over the earpiece.

"Good. Alright you heard the lad. Block any exits and Frank." 

"Yea?" Frank replied.

"For the love of the multiverse. Don't drag the readers into this." 

"Yea, yea. We don't want another fucking universe collapsing." Frank said mocking my previous statement of it.

"Cap't they're hear. Awaiting orders." Parce said over the earpiece.

"All right lads, show time." I said as everyone got in their positions. And I went ahead and knocked the door.

(Inside - Y/n's pov)

*knock*

"Ye- Look dude I said no." I said to Jones.

"Yea. But that wasn't an option lad." Jones said, punching me in the face.

*crack*

*break* 

"Sir, we got the suspect! Requesting heli!" Said a voice on Jones' walky talky.

"Good work. Okay, Mr. Y/n look at this object for me." Jones said holding a metal tube that has a bright blue light coming out of it.

"All that has happened in the past 10 minutes. Ceases to exist." Jones said, pressing down on the metal tube.

_______________________________________

Meme: 

( I feel like I already used this meme... If I am then brrrrrrrrruuuuuuuh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.8K 21
[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing is done by me] Goku needed one more perso...
14.2K 242 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
12.4K 129 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...
6 0 2
A ruthless soul with a tarnished past finds himself reborn as the most powerful Saiyan in the hyperverse. Can he overcome his inner darkness and embr...