The New Beginnings

By Vani_ki_kahani

"Sometimes leaving the person you love the most is better than being with that person"~ Prachi Prachi , we ar... More

Update
Character Sketch Of Malhotra Family
Character Sketch Of Mehra And Kohli Family
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Of betrayals and realisations
Chapter 2 : Of Finding Solace And Peace
Chapter 3 : Of Planning and Regrets
Chapter 4 : Of Meeting The Past Again
Chapter 5 : Of Love And Obsession
Chapter 6 : Of Secrets And Happiness
Chapter 7 : Of Returns And Shocks
Chapter 8 : Of Humiliations And Insults
Chapter 9 : Of Releases And Entries
Announcement
Chapter 10 : Of First Meets And Hatred
Chapter 11 : Of Truth And Prison
Announcement
Chapter 12 : Of Returns And Plans
Chapter 14 : Of False Blames And True Vows
Chapter 15 : Of Truth And Repents
Chapter 16 : Of Reveals And Spying
Chapter 17 : Of Show Downs And Feelings
Chapter 18 : Of Ruthlessness And Blood
Chapter 19 : Of Escapes And Captures
Chapter 20 : Of Kidnapping And Killing
Chapter 21 : Of A New Truth
Chapter 22 : Life Is A Lie
Chapter 23 : The Storm Inside
Chapter 24 : Everything's Not Fine
Chapter 25 : She Behaves Strange
Chapter 26 : Friends ?
Chapter 27 : Train To Hell
Chapter 28 : Over Her Dead Body
Announcement
Chapter 29 : No To Sympathy
Chapter 30 : Clap In Iron
Chapter 31 : Happy Death Day

Chapter 13 : Of Attacks And Bonds

1.5K 82 8
By Vani_ki_kahani

The Malhotras and Raisinghania's were having their breakfast peacefully . Reyaansh had to go to office today , because he had some meeting with the staff .

After breakfast , Reyaansh left . Pranjali wanted to stop him , because she was feeling that something is not right . Pranjali was in her room sitting , when Ranbir came inside .

Pranjali - Who is it ?!

Ranbir - It's me Ranbir , Prachi .

Pranjali - What are you doing here ?! I didn't call you ! Leave !

Ranbir - I won't leave !

Pranjali - I said leave before I do something which I shouldn't !

Ranbir - No ! You have to listen to me today ! You are mine Prachi , leave that Reyaansh and come to me . I know you love me too , that Reyaansh is trying to take you away from me . Leave him and we will be always together , we will live happily together .

Pranjali - Shut your dirty mouth up ! You are no one to speak about my husband like that ! I won't leave my Reyaansh for anyone and you think I will leave him for you ?! And I don't love you ! You don't even deserve love from anyone ! The only thing you deserve is hate !

Ranbir - What will happen now , is your own fault Prachi ! I tried to make you understand by love but you didn't understand now see the results of rejecting me !

Ranbir left from there . Pranjali's anger knew no boundaries today but she couldn't understand what he meant by the results of rejecting him .

In the hall ,

Alia was cleaning the house . She was cursing Pragya and Pranjali in her mind but couldn't do anything because if she did then she will be sleeping on the footpaths .

Alia saw Pragya coming downstairs and deliberately hitted Pragya's leg with a broom .

Pragya - Are you blind ?!

Alia - Sorry , I didn't see you coming .

Pragya - But you still hitted me !

Alia - I said I was sorry ! Isn't that enough for you ?!

Pragya - No it's not enough for me !!

Alia - Then what should I do ?!!

Pragya - Don't you dare raise your voice !!

Pragya twisted Alia's hand from behind . Alia screamed as hard as she could but no one listened . Then , Pragya turned Alia towards herself and slapped her hard and pushed her down on the floor .

Pragya - The next time when you talk to me remember this incident first !

Pragya left . Alia was fuming now , her face had fingers printed on it , her hand was red now .

Vansh who was standing on the staircase just laughed seeing Alia's condition .

On an empty road in Mumbai ,

Reyaansh didn't know why his phone's GPS wasn't working . He knew that he was lost . His car stopped suddenly . Reyaansh got down from his car . He saw that the tyre was punchered .

Reyaansh - Great , just great ! I asked the staff to assemble for a meeting and now I am stuck here !

Someone was keenly observing Reyaansh's every action , with a gun . That person aimed the gun at Reyaansh and was about to shoot but before he could pull the trigger , someone else shooted him . Reyaansh was shocked seeing everything .
Pranjali was standing there with a gun in her hand .

Reyaansh - Pranjali ! What happened ?!

Pranjali - He was about to shoot you .

Reyaansh - But why will he shoot me ?

Pranjali - I don't know . I just knew something was wrong , so I tracked your phone and got here .

Reyaansh - Let's get him to a hospital . He is the only one who can tell us , about the mastermind of this attack .

Pranjali - Ok . Get him in my car .

Reyaansh got that man inside the car and drove towards the nearest hospital . Pranjali was quite all this while , just staring out of the window .
They reached the hospital and that shooter was treated .

Pranjali was sitting on a bench , recalling whatever happened . She just wanted to know who tried to kill Reyaansh because this time that person will punished badly , so badly that they will be desperate for death but she will not give them death . She will torture them .

Reyaansh noticed Pranjali . Sitting beside her , he turned her face towards him .

Reyaansh - Why are you so silent ?

Pranjali - Don't you know why .

Reyaansh - Look Pranjali , he wanted to kill me but couldn't . You saved me . I am not hurt .

Pranjali - What if I didn't reached on time ? He would have been successful in killing you .

Reyaansh - But you did reach on time .

Pranjali - This is happening because of me . If I go away from you , then you will be safe and secure . Then nobody will try to harm you .

Reyaansh - Pranjali ! Stop saying nonsense . I am safe with you . If you go away from me then you will be the one hurting me . Do you want to hurt me ?

Pranjali - No .....

Reyaansh - So , from now on don't talk about going away . I love you .

Pranjali - I love you too .

After sometime the doctor told them about that shooter's condition . Both Reyaansh and Pranjali made their way into his ward . The shooter was concious .

Reyaansh - Who are you and why did you try to shoot me ?

Shooter - My name is Hariya . I am a professional shooter and live -

Pranjali - We don't want your introduction just get to the point .

Hariya - I was asked by someone to kill you . That person gave me 10 lakh for this work .

Pranjali - Tell me the name of that person .

Hariya - That person's name is ......

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I am leaving it on suspense .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...
66.5K 3.6K 69
This story is full of Love, Romance, Trust, Possessiveness and Family love 💝... * * * Get ready to see the Pranbir's secret relationship 😈... * * *...
128K 4.5K 40
One choice. Her love or her mother's ? God has never been very kind towards Prachi Mehra. Her life has always been drowned under the ocean of probl...
8.8K 413 15
Prachi who was always neglected, treated horribly by her own sister, betrayed by her love, accused and what not... What happens when Prachi comes bac...