Chapter 28 : Over Her Dead Body

At Malhotra Mansion,

Alia stared down at Tanu from upstairs. If this was what Tanu wanted than even she won't hesitate to show who's the real boss here.

Raj came out of Reyansh's room and stopped in his tracks upon seeing Alia. Maybe she didn't notice him or maybe she ignored. He didn't know which one. He made his way towards her.

Raj - Fancy seeing you here

Alia - I could say the same what are you doing here ?

Raj - Nothing just that Reyansh had some work so you know

Alia - Awww behaving like a loyal dog now ?

Raj - Be in your limits Alia

Alia - There are no limits for me. If I can destroy my own brother's happily married life than I can do anything. And I mean it.

Raj - You were once brilliant like that Alia. But now let's just say you have lost your touch.

At that Alia raised her eyebrows and made an offeneded face. Raj motioned towards Tanu with his hand.

Raj - Look at her being so innocent like she didn't backstab you. Pranjali and Pragya completely brainwashed her. And you couldn't even do anything.

Alia - No one has escaped my clutches dear brother and Tanu is no exception

Downstairs

Tanu felt a chill run down her spine. Was someone talking about her ? Whatever but that's not the point of her concern now. All that matters is somehow knowing Alia's plot and getting Alia's throat cut in all this mishap.

Tanu - Don't worry best friend I'll end all your miseries soon just a few more days

In Pranjali's Room,

Reyansh sighed and took his wallet out. Handing out the credit card to Pranjali, who grabbed it happily.

Reyansh - This is so not fair. I didn't know both these women were such fools.

Pranjali - Your problem not mine

Reyansh - Hey ! What happened to joh tera hai woh mera hai
(What's yours is mine)

Pranjali - Yeah your credit card's mine sweetheart

Reyansh - And I'm also yours meri jaan

Pranjali smiled, nothing else really mattered to her as long as she had her family.

At DLF Capital Green Apartments,

Rhea saw Shiv again but to his relief didn't try to strike a conversation.
She quickly took out her keys from her purse and opened the door of her apartment.

It was kinda messy but she was learning to clean it. Not like she did any work in her dad's house which Pranjali snatched away from them. But Rhea will get it back for herself.

Rhea - Buji didn't even try to contact me but whatever not like I need her help. Rhea Mehra is sufficient for Pranjali and her so called family. Be happy Pranjali cause soon it will be my turn

Night Time
At Malhotra Mansion,

Tanu stood near the pool side. Dipping her feet in the water she closed her eyes. She remembered her modelling days. Everyone used to be excited to work with a top model like her. Okay, maybe their excitement died after seeing her attitude.

But sometimes Tanu thought to herself. What had Pragya done that she hates her that much ? Snatch Abhi. It's not like she was head over heels for him and she won't ever be. Maybe it was just the bitter taste of loosing something to someone.

And Alia who worked like a fuel to her anger. Maybe if she didn't bother listening to Alia she would be at a better place. Maybe with a man she would've been in love with and probably a child, a successful career. But Tanu had to blow everything up because of that one stupid man.

Tanu - Oh lord how I wish to just go back and make everything alright.

Pragya who was leaning against a pillar smiled and scoffed. Maybe if you thought that a long time back you won't be here Tanu.

Next Morning

A loud scream echoed the whole place. Pragya got up hurriedly and looked at Vansh who was also confused.

Vansh - Damn it who's shouting so early in the morning ?

Pragya - Let's go and see

As Pragya stepped outside she saw everyone else going down hurriedly. The servants were gathered in a corner and muttering among themselves.

Pragya - What's happening ?

Mitali - Woh.. actually

Mitali looked frightened she couldn't even speak. Raj stood there with his hands supporting her. Abhi sat near one of the pillars and pointed towards the poolside.

Pranjali looked around and went to check. Gulping down she motioned Reyansh to come forward. He came as well.

Reyansh - What the fuck ?!

Abhay - What is it bhai ?

Reyansh - Tanu ?

Tanu's body floated in the pool, turning the water red. Pieces of a broken vase scattered everywhere. Reyansh jumped in and got the body out.

Reyansh - Call the police

Pranjali - What in the name of lord is going on ?! Tanu died ?!

Alia - Don't act like you didn't do this. Everyone here knows that only you and your mother have personal enimity with me and my family.

Pranjali - Alia Mehra don't cross your limits

Alia - Oh please it was you who killed Ranbir ! Doing one more murder won't make much difference for you right ?

Pragya - Alia I'm giving you a warning my daughter might hesitate to kill but I don't. And trust me on that.

Alia backed away a little, giving one last look to Tanu she went to Abhi.
Pranjali and Pragya shared knowing looks and hided their smiles with their palms.

Nikhil - The police must be reaching in a few minutes. They have asked to not touch the body.

Avni - Yes can we please leave from here. All this is making me nauseaous

Dhruv - Yeah let's just wait in the hall

Dhruv grabbed Avni's hand and made his way to the hall. The rest of family followed him. Pranjali and Pragya bent down to Tanu's body.

Pranjali - Awww poor little Tanu had to get killed in order for me to get my work done.

Pragya - Come on dear atleast she was useful for once.

Pranjali - True that

Pragya - Thanks a lot Tanu, you won't be remembered
______________________________________

Hi readers
Here is the next update. I hope you all will like it.

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Your author
Vani