Chapter 15 : Of Truth And Repents

At morning time ,

Pranjali was looking at Ranbir from the corner of her eyes . Ranbir was in his own world thinking that his plan had worked , but what he didn't know was that whatever happened yesterday was just an act .

Pranjali - Ranbir ! Go bring water for me !

Ranbir - Ok ma'am .

Ranbir gave water to Pranjali and went from there . Pranjali went out of the house .

At an unknown house ,

Pranjali reached a house . She went inside , only to see Rhea sitting there with a magazine in her hands . Seeing Pranjali there Rhea got up from her seat . Pranjali walked towards Rhea .
Looking straight into Rhea's eyes , Pranjali smirked . Rhea also smirked seeing her . They both joined hands .

Pranjali - You did a good job .

Rhea - Thank you . But the plan was yours anyways .

Pranjali - He still thinks that I am a fool , that I will believe that shooter's nonsense .

Rhea - I can't even believe that Ranbir can try to kill someone . But how did you know that Ranbir was behind all this fiasco ?

Pranjali - You wanna hear the story huh , sit down I will tell you .

Pranjali and Rhea sat on a couch .

Flashback

Pranjali and Reyaansh were in Hariya's ward .

Pranjali - Who asked you to kill Reyaansh ?

Hariya - Rh- Rhea Mehra ....

Pranjali , raising her eyebrows - Rhea Mehra ?

Pranjali knew that he was lying . She got her phone out and showed Hariya a picture of Sheetal .

Pranjali - Is this the Rhea Mehra who gave you the contract to kill my husband ?

Hariya had never seen Rhea .

Hariya - Yes , she is the one who gave me contract .

Pranjali - You are lying !!

Hariya - I am not lying madam .

Pranjali - Look , I don't want to waste my time on you . I will give you as much money as you want if you tell me the name of the real culprit .

Hariya - I want 50 lakhs .

Pranjali - Fine . Now you tell me my answer .

Hariya - Ranbir Kohli is the one behind this . He told me to take Rhea's name if I get caught .

Pranjali - Are you sure ?

Hariya - Yes I had met him too .

Pranjali - I will give you your money . Reyaansh let's go .

In Pranjali's car ,

Pranjali was angry at Ranbir . Reyaansh knew that no one can calm her down right now . Pranjali called someone .

Pranjali - Hello .

Person - Hello .

Pranjali - I need your help Rhea .

Rhea - You need my help , what a good joke .

Pranjali - I am serious , it has something to do with you .

Rhea - What do you mean ?

Pranjali - Meet me at Moonlight cafe .

Rhea - Okay .