Chapter 12 : Of Returns And Plans

Pranjali and Pragya every night used to visit Pallavi in jail , to make fun of her . Pallavi at this point was emotionally drained , she didn't knew if she will get a bail or not , it has been 2 days she is living in jail . The old criminals don't let her have peace .

At Malhotra Mansion ,

Tanu was again busy in doing one of her cheap tricks . She was mixing some powder in the breakfast , what she didn't know was that Shahana had seen her doing so . Shahana went to tell Pranjali about it .

Shahana - Pranjali ! That Tanu is mixing something in breakfast .

Pranjali - This Tanu won't learn her lesson easily . I will give her some work which she will be horrified to do .

Shahana - What work ?

Pranjali - Aren't the toilets here dirty ?

Saying this Pranjali went out . Shahana understood what she meant and laughed out loud .

At the breakfast table Pranjali noticed Tanu's behaviour and immediately got up from her seat . Everyone else looked at her confused .

Reyaansh - What happened sweetheart ?

Pranjali - Nothing , I think we should give our servants a treat . Let them have this tasty food today . What's say ?

Neelima - Pranjali what -

Pranjali - Please , mummy .

Veer - Okay...

Pranjali asked M&K family to eat the food present on the table . Tanu was hesitant and didn't budge from her place . While the rest of them rushed to have the food . Rhea was eating as if she didn't have food in years .

Pranjali - Tanu why are you not eating ?

Tanu - I am not hungry .

Pranjali - But you have to eat ! Come on eat !

Tanu - No !

Pranjali - Rhea ! Call your mom to eat else I will not let you all have dinner .

Rhea - Mom ! Come the food is so good ! Join us !

Tanu - I can't !

Rhea - Why ?

Tanu , speaking in flow - Because I mixed something in it . I will get loose motions if I eat it .

Rhea - What ?!

Pranjali - See , mummy this is why I asked them to have this food .

Neelima - Good work Pranjali .

Pranjali - And for your punishment Tanu , today you will clean each and every toilet of this house including the servant quarter ones .

Tanu - Ewwwww ! No ways

Pranjali - Yes way ! This is not your house now , don't forget your place !

The M&K family left . Tanu went to clean the toilets , feeling disgusted and angry on Pranjali . While Malhotra family laughed .

In Ranbir's Room ,

Ranbir was talking to someone over phone call .

Ranbir - Yes ! As he gets there finish him !

Person - Okay ! Don't worry about that work . I should just get my money .

Ranbir - Your money will be given once the work is done .