Chapter 13 : Of Attacks And Bonds

The Malhotras and Raisinghania's were having their breakfast peacefully . Reyaansh had to go to office today , because he had some meeting with the staff .

After breakfast , Reyaansh left . Pranjali wanted to stop him , because she was feeling that something is not right . Pranjali was in her room sitting , when Ranbir came inside .

Pranjali - Who is it ?!

Ranbir - It's me Ranbir , Prachi .

Pranjali - What are you doing here ?! I didn't call you ! Leave !

Ranbir - I won't leave !

Pranjali - I said leave before I do something which I shouldn't !

Ranbir - No ! You have to listen to me today ! You are mine Prachi , leave that Reyaansh and come to me . I know you love me too , that Reyaansh is trying to take you away from me . Leave him and we will be always together , we will live happily together .

Pranjali - Shut your dirty mouth up ! You are no one to speak about my husband like that ! I won't leave my Reyaansh for anyone and you think I will leave him for you ?! And I don't love you ! You don't even deserve love from anyone ! The only thing you deserve is hate !

Ranbir - What will happen now , is your own fault Prachi ! I tried to make you understand by love but you didn't understand now see the results of rejecting me !

Ranbir left from there . Pranjali's anger knew no boundaries today but she couldn't understand what he meant by the results of rejecting him .

In the hall ,

Alia was cleaning the house . She was cursing Pragya and Pranjali in her mind but couldn't do anything because if she did then she will be sleeping on the footpaths .

Alia saw Pragya coming downstairs and deliberately hitted Pragya's leg with a broom .

Pragya - Are you blind ?!

Alia - Sorry , I didn't see you coming .

Pragya - But you still hitted me !

Alia - I said I was sorry ! Isn't that enough for you ?!

Pragya - No it's not enough for me !!

Alia - Then what should I do ?!!

Pragya - Don't you dare raise your voice !!

Pragya twisted Alia's hand from behind . Alia screamed as hard as she could but no one listened . Then , Pragya turned Alia towards herself and slapped her hard and pushed her down on the floor .

Pragya - The next time when you talk to me remember this incident first !

Pragya left . Alia was fuming now , her face had fingers printed on it , her hand was red now .

Vansh who was standing on the staircase just laughed seeing Alia's condition .

On an empty road in Mumbai ,

Reyaansh didn't know why his phone's GPS wasn't working . He knew that he was lost . His car stopped suddenly . Reyaansh got down from his car . He saw that the tyre was punchered .

Reyaansh - Great , just great ! I asked the staff to assemble for a meeting and now I am stuck here !

Someone was keenly observing Reyaansh's every action , with a gun . That person aimed the gun at Reyaansh and was about to shoot but before he could pull the trigger , someone else shooted him . Reyaansh was shocked seeing everything .
Pranjali was standing there with a gun in her hand .

Reyaansh - Pranjali ! What happened ?!

Pranjali - He was about to shoot you .

Reyaansh - But why will he shoot me ?

Pranjali - I don't know . I just knew something was wrong , so I tracked your phone and got here .

Reyaansh - Let's get him to a hospital . He is the only one who can tell us , about the mastermind of this attack .

Pranjali - Ok . Get him in my car .

Reyaansh got that man inside the car and drove towards the nearest hospital . Pranjali was quite all this while , just staring out of the window .
They reached the hospital and that shooter was treated .

Pranjali was sitting on a bench , recalling whatever happened . She just wanted to know who tried to kill Reyaansh because this time that person will punished badly , so badly that they will be desperate for death but she will not give them death . She will torture them .

Reyaansh noticed Pranjali . Sitting beside her , he turned her face towards him .

Reyaansh - Why are you so silent ?

Pranjali - Don't you know why .

Reyaansh - Look Pranjali , he wanted to kill me but couldn't . You saved me . I am not hurt .

Pranjali - What if I didn't reached on time ? He would have been successful in killing you .

Reyaansh - But you did reach on time .

Pranjali - This is happening because of me . If I go away from you , then you will be safe and secure . Then nobody will try to harm you .

Reyaansh - Pranjali ! Stop saying nonsense . I am safe with you . If you go away from me then you will be the one hurting me . Do you want to hurt me ?

Pranjali - No .....

Reyaansh - So , from now on don't talk about going away . I love you .

Pranjali - I love you too .

After sometime the doctor told them about that shooter's condition . Both Reyaansh and Pranjali made their way into his ward . The shooter was concious .

Reyaansh - Who are you and why did you try to shoot me ?

Shooter - My name is Hariya . I am a professional shooter and live -

Pranjali - We don't want your introduction just get to the point .

Hariya - I was asked by someone to kill you . That person gave me 10 lakh for this work .

Pranjali - Tell me the name of that person .

Hariya - That person's name is ......

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I am leaving it on suspense .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711

______________________________________