DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

25. 🎯 I wish I could

1.5K 119 51
By twinklytinygirl

Time 9.05 AM.

The morning was busy. All the junior and senior agents were busily carrying out the task they were assigned. The senior agent group was busy installing the gadgets and communicating devices in a separate cottage they chose after so much care cause basically that gonna be the main hut now on where all the controlling processes gonna carry out regarding their mission.

Half of the junior agent group had willingly volunteered to work in the kitchen while the other half assist the senior agents to fix the devices, antennas, and cables that made a mess of the place.

All the agents were working in a commotion while one junior agent was sent to keep an eye on the child who was still rested in the main building since the last night.

.
.
.
.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin who were presented at the common area where all of the squad gonna dine had an awkward silence between them. Both were just trying their best to ignore each other and pretend nothing awkward has happened but Seokjin's ears say it all. 

There was another pair who were also in a kind of situation. But compared to the first mentioned pair they were so different. One of them had puffed eyes while the other one was completely being an ass with his rude and cold attitude.

.
.
.
"Jeon Jungkook where is Jimin?"

"I didn't see him since the morning sunbae-nim".

The pale man had nodded and moved. Min Yoongi was starting to feel a little guilt as he noticed his junior agent even hasn't presented at the breakfast. He wasn't a man who easily gave a second thought about what he do or talk once he done. But at the moment it was different. He started to feel he had been a bit unreasonable with his behavior in the morning.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah you have to be at the naval base before 11.00 AM. They had contacted us asking for your visit". 

Senior agent Seo Kang Joon has informed the head of the squad. "You can drive the cab over there the keys had been kept in the main building's key holder" he further informed handing agent Min's communicator which they gonna used from now on to talk to each other as telephone signals don't gonna work here.

"Wait Kang Joon can I connect with anyone through this?"

"Yes just press the code number of the one you wish to contact".

"Okay thanks"

.
.
.

Taehyung who was the one who kept with the child patient was now eating in the dining area. 

He could see the way his senior agent Namjoon smirked from time to time even though he was just untangling a messed-up wire box.

"Sunbae-nim it's a good morning to you, right?"

Namjoon has turned to his junior agent who was eating all alone in the other corner of the room.

"Okay, Kim Taehyung I can say it doesn't go the same with you. Did that kid bother you a lot?"

Namjoon questioned back seeing the way his junior was pouting while eating.

"I wish at least he did it. I am kinda worrying cause he didn't act normal. What are we gonna do with him?"

"We aren't having any idea cause base had informed us to wait until senior Min goes and talks to the naval base. Since we knew nothing about the situation here we should wait until we got necessary information".

This is when agent Seokjin enters the hall just to check whether his junior is here or not cause he needs to show him how to use his communication device.

Taehyung just stop eating for a while leaning back on the seat. He could see the tension between the two males from the way their expressions changed. Namjoon had an immediate smirked crawl upon his lips while Seokjin cut it short and left the place.

"Why what?"
Namjoon asked the boy who was shooting him with finger hearts in a hilarious way trying his best to keep his expressionless face.

"I am proud of you boiiiiiii. Finally arghhh...........finallyyyyy". 

"Woah woah woah, wait, What kinda bullshit you are spilling now?. Don't make me swear Kim Taehyung get your ass out if you are done".

Taehyung just chuckled in reply. "Lovesick boys always are soooo aggressive for no reason. Innocent me just ask cause someone was too obvious". Dramatic junior of Namjoon stood up while holding his heart. 

"Sunbae-nim look at this" 

"..."

"Pew Pew Pew"

I" am gonna whoop you if you didn't stop". Namjoon has yelled at his childish junior with a fit of fake anger cause the younger fella had made him look at him only to shoot him with some more finger hearts.

"i'M sO LoNeLy bRoKeN AnGeL".

"FUCKING OUT !!!! NOW!!!!"

.
.
.

Jimin was staying with the kid until Taehyung's return. The child has been changed into some fresh clothes by the agents who take care of him last night and now he was wrapped in a light blue sweatshirt which makes him look smaller and fragile cause adult clothes were too big for him.

Jimin was about to turn on his contact device trying to wear it behind his ear. That's when he saw the way the little boy open his eyes and immediately hide under the cover as soon as his eyes met Jimin's eyes.

The older male had just panicked witnessing the young child's reaction as he didn't know what he should do. His eyes had a soft gaze as he try to be as much as gentle with his action while he brought his hand to drag the comforter from the little one's body a little.

Some abrupt weird noises nothing closer to crying had left the boy's lips while his eyes starts to fill with tears and fear. 

"Baby see you don't have to be scared you are safe. We are here to help. You are safe".

No matter how softly Jimin speaks using few languages he knew, the boy has shown zero reaction. The young child was just so insensitive to the older male's voice as he was just stared at the doorway sitting on the corner of the bed leaning on the wall holding the blanket he was wrapped in tightly between his small fists.

"I need to see your arm. Can I please?"

Jimin spread his hand in front of the little but the boy had freaked out covering his face like he was trying to defend him from being slapped. The child's reaction had sent Jimin the signal. He had been abused. The five or six years looking little body had so many scratches and scars. 

Taehyung who was about to walk inside the room had immediately taken his steps back without making any noises. He was running to inform the senior agents about the child cause he had been told to inform senior agents as soon as the child woke up.

Jimin had knitted his brows with an understanding look on his face. He dropped the steel cup on the floor which made a big noise ring inside the almost empty room but the child hasn't even gasped as he expected. His guess was correct the boy was deaf.

Jimin has gently tapped on the scared boy's shoulder telling him "Wanna be friends" using sign language. The little one had looked into his eyes with his glassy eyes for a few seconds before he sign back that he liked it.

The older male had a big victorious smile on his face as he again signals the boy to ask "if he needs some water".

The child has innocently nodded making himself a bit more relaxed than earlier.

Jimin has helped him with a cup of water sitting on the corner of the bed. Since he got the signal the child is a bit okay he has signed him asking for his consent to check his wounded arm. The small boy has extended his arm toward Jimin scooting a bit closer to the older male.

His dressing was still fine. Jimin has smiled at the boy signing him that he has been a brave little man and his injury will be healing fast.

For the first time, the kid has returned the smile. Jimin was about to carry their conversation further but a group of men who came inside had disturbed his attempt. 

Senior agent Seokjin who treat the boy last night tries to walk closer to the boy while Namjoon, Yoongi, and Kang wait at the doorway. As they expect the boy has immediately panicked at their presence but surprising everyone the boy had sunk his face into Jimin's back tightly holding into his shirt. 

Jimin immediately hugged the smaller child signaling other males to stop. He let the boy who snuggled to him in search of protection stay another few more minutes like that until he detached himself.

All the senior agents had exchanged a few looks among each other. When all the other seniors had surprised looks one had a soft smile on his lips as he wasn't surprised seeing this cause he already knew how good this junior agent is when it comes to handling kids.

Jimin has slowly pushed the boy back only to sign him they were all his friends and only need to help him to get better. Being the small child he is the boy has also signed back after a few seconds of scanning the group waiting at the doorway that he likes friends too.

That's when all the senior agents understood why they doesn't get any reply no matter how hard they tried to talk with him using many languages. The boy was deaf and mute.

Seokjin has smile softly introducing himself and telling him he is the one who treats him the last night. His kind and caring aura immediately win the kid's trust as the boy has smiled replying to sign he is Azure and thanks for helping him.

.
.
.
.

After making sure the kid is ready to leave with the others Jimin walked outside the room promising the boy he will come soon to see him. Jimin didn't notice someone was still waiting outside until he turned after closing the door.

His expressions had immediately changed seeing the waiting one was the male he was trying to avoid since the morning. As a junior agent, Jimin couldn't just neglect his senior agent's presence but he wasn't ready to face him either cause flashbacks of the morning still haunting him.

Flashbacks 4 hours ago
(Time somewhere between 5.30- 6.30AM)

...............Min Yoongi who wrapped his arm around the younger male's waist had closed the rest of the teeny tiny space left between them by dragging the younger more to his side. It makes Jimin to ended up on the older's folded left arm while Yoongi was still holding his waist by his right arm.................

Jimin's POV

I hold my breath. I feel afraid to move because my mind screams if I do he will wake. His hand was still rested on my waist and his breaths were continuously fanning on my neck making my heart beat fasten.

Because of the position we are in my cheek was resting on his bare chest and I found he was comfortably warm. I could stay like this for hours but I knew I better stop living in my wild dreams and release myself from his hold.

My rational mind knew what I must do. But my stupid heart goes against it. I just close my eyes cause I didn't know what should I do to not to make any of us embarrassed. But the last thing I expect I would do was my stupid ass fall asleep again on his folded arm like that.

Third POV.

After fifteen minutes younger stuck in Yoongi's hold older male has smiled into the sleep kissing his girl's forehead. Even in his sleep, he felt it felt kinda different cause the skin his lips touched was even softer than it used to be. 

Jimin has just shot awake once he felt the kiss on his forehead cause he was not in a deep slumber. He knew he has still had time to free himself from the consequences yet he didn't mind moving a single muscle of him. He knew how wrong what is happening now yet he just stay in the same position cause he likes the way his heart fluttered. He couldn't believe himself but here he.

Another two minutes had passed.

Jimin's panic button has smashed by a damn truck when he felt the way the older male's hand on his waist slipped until it rested on his butt. The younger male get goosebumps as he didn't knew what he should do anymore when he felt a lift pressure on his lower back body.

This is when Yoongi woke up cause this felt nothing like Yeol Hee. The immediate realization had made him push the figure on his chest aside. Out of the embarrassment, Yoongi has just bashed Jimin who was pretending he just woke up cause he also got no other solution in his hands rather doing that.

''The fuck man !? What was the actual fuck''. 

The moment was so embarrassed plus hurt to Jimin cause Yoongi's words had no filters. Some words he use to yell at him immediately made Jimin's eyes fill with tears cause those were directed right into his heart.

The younger male managed to bow a few times mumbling sorries continuously before he vanished to somewhere removing his presence. Jimin didn't need to break into tears right infront of the pissed male but he did. And yoongi also saw it.

Yoongi just sit on the messy blanket pushing his hair back as he was too embarrassed. He was cursing at his dumbness questioning how he could be that stupid to mingle his last encounter with his girlfriend when he was sleeping with his comrades while carrying a mission in a foreign county.

The older male was pissed cause still his muscle memory could feel how the younger's frame felt under his touch. And making him more and more annoyed he realized how his sleeping self liked that sensation. He didn't even wanna recall how his hands slip down and his wild thoughts of waking next to his girl crawl upon his sleepy mind when it was just being another man.

Min Yoongi just groaned out of frustration. He was just feeling bad about lots of things yet he put on a shirt leaving the wooden compound to have a morning run to calm himself. 
End of the flashback.

.
.
.

Current Moment

The older male who noticed how nervous the younger male is decide to talk first without making the moment more awkward.

"Jimin listen, Uh---about this morning.......could you just forget about that. I didn't mean to sound offensive it was just the moment that make me react like that. I am sorry. I was just  um........you know. I didn't .............

"It's totally understandable sunbae-nim, please don't apologize. I am sorry too. It was my mistake and I accept my sleeping habits are at their worst. I was didn't aware of my actions and also I didn't take any of the things you told me to heart. I know you were also shocked and felt uncomfortable. I am sorry. I was just too embarrassed to find you and properly apologize.

Jimin bites his tongue finishing his words. He couldn't make any eye contact cause the bitter feeling of lying made him feel his body was on fire.

None of the things he just mentioned are true cause he was well aware of what he has done. He knew how happy and giddy he felt even it was for a very short time period. His stupid heart was still wishing he could wake up like that for the rest of his life even though he had to face the same reaction from the older male again and again.

It scares him how that memory didn't make him uncomfortable but give him butterflies. Yes, honestly to Jimin's heart that moment was that precious. He was already starting to feel jealous thinking how he wasn't the one who gonna feel that luxury. He felt even more hurt once he realized how he never gonna even had a chance to share his true feelings with the one who he hopelessly falling for like an idiot.

In the morning Jimin had spent a long time inside a bathroom cubicle cursing himself for acting upon his heartfelt desires when he very well knew how he was supposed to be rational. He learned the fantasy he wanna live never gonna turn into a reality. Even not in his dreams. After he faces the Yoongi's reaction he understood it very well. He found he was laughing like a mad man for one minute and the next minute aggressively wiping his uncontrollable tears pinching his arms saying, man up Jimin you are a fucking man and you have no chance.

No matter how hard he tried feelings can't just kill like that. Even at the moment, his heart was aching so much cause older's very words still ring inside his ears. It wasn't like he was purposefully starting to love another man he need to stop the way he feeling too cause he knew he gonna hurt himself. But it wasn't easy cause feelings are feelings automatically born and die.

In reality Jimin was so hurt and depressed but still he was dangerously good at hiding his feelings. Actually, he hasn't felt embarrassed to face the senior agent even for a minute it was he was just too hurt. Honestly, he was beyond hurt cause this morning has shown him how furious older could be and how uncomfortable and panicked he act once he realized who he was with.

While Jimin has sinking in his own thoughts Yoongi has chuckled cause he found Jimin was kinda too formal and careful with his choice of words, unlike his trainee days. He was also feeling kinda bad now cause the younger was completely taking the fault to his side when his act also definitely make him uncomfortable. But he felt a bit relief cause he was so sure younger didn't knew what he had done cause he seems to be in a deep slumber until the moment he pushed like that in the morning.

Anyway now he need his junior's assistant.

''Okay, young man we can forget that. Now, follow me quickly we have to be somewhere before 11''. 

Jimin who was drift in his own thoughts has immediately run after the male who took quick steps replying with a breathy yes sir cause he was now practically running to match the senior agent's speed.

.
.
.

Yoongi was honestly surprised.

That awkwardness he expect to left between them wasn't there at all. He learn Jimin was a kind of person who easily change moods after a proper meal treat. Since he had feeling bad about morning moment and he knew Jimin has skipped his breakfast Yoongi has bought him a simple breakfast from the outside.

''What are you doing?''
Yoongi questioned watching his junior agent who acting like a puppy on a car ride still holding his corn in one hand.

''Sunbae-nim just open your shutter and do like I do. This wind is tasty?''

''What ?''

''Just open it and stick your tongue out''

Yoongi didn't wanna do what Jimin was doing cause he didn't wanna look that hilarious. 

''This wind is salty''.

Yoongi has drifted smirking at the younger agent who was now waving his arm through the open shutter. They were driving on a mountain road to reach the naval base.

''You stupid we are literally in a coastal area''.

"Really ?"

"You idiot where did you thought we gonna find a naval base if we are not?"

''Can we go to see the sea? Please ......''

''You are supposed to be more mature after being an agent working for a special task. I won't trust you if I didn't attend your recruitment ceremony and see it with my own eyes that you had actually passed out as a special task force agent''. Yoongi scoffed taking another turn.

Jimin was too busy to reply as he was busy at munching on his corn and looking around cause this area was so beautiful him to mind older's words.

.
.
.
.

To be contd.............

A/N Yoongi you have to take this poor baby to watch the sea after you completely be an asshole in the morning. I'll give you a chance to take him there or ready to face something unexpected which could change your name to Yoongay. ( Author just gave him side eyes while flipping her hair)

Update: 14/06/2022
Vote and leave a comment cause I need some energy from your side too.
🌟🌻🌝👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 876 45
A bitter sweet Namkook story! Disclaimer: I do not allow anyone to copy or translate my work without permission. #namkook #topnamjoon #bottomkook #y...
77.1K 5.8K 56
πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑒 π‘ˆπ‘›π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑙 -πΎπ‘–π‘š π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘—π‘œπ‘œπ‘› π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝙸 :πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš— π™΄πš–πš™πš’πš›πšŽ
657K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
466K 14.5K 76
[MATURE AUDIENCES](Editing Stage) A 19 year old girl named Veronica Adams takes a walk through the woods and ends up seeing a vampire and she bites h...