Pregnant with a Wealthy Young...

aklatbulati द्वारा

As a poor Omega whose pheromone was very weak who no one cared about, Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to use his strength... अधिक

02: мαяк
03: ωαкє υρ
04: яєѕρσиѕιвℓє
05: ℓιєѕ
06: ¢σиfι∂єи¢є
07: яєѕυℓт
08: ωσяяу
09: ¢σитяα¢т
10: αgαιиѕт
11: σνєятιмє
12: ωнαт α ριту
13: ¢ℓєνєя
14: нυѕвαи∂
15: ρяєgиαит
16: αиαℓуѕιѕ
17: αиgєℓ
18: ѕυяρяιѕє
19: ѕυѕρι¢ισи
20: ωιℓℓ
21: ¢яαzу
22: αfтєя ωσяк
23: jєαℓσυѕ
24: ¢σиfєѕѕισи
25: мєєтιиg
26: яєѕιgиαтισи
27: яєѕυℓтѕ
28.1: єχρσѕυяє
28.2: єχρσѕυяє (2)
29.1: σρтισи
29.2: σρтισи (2)
30.1: яєα¢тισи
30.2: яєα¢тισи (2)
31.1: ѕтαу σνєя
31.2: ѕтαу σνєя (2)
32: ¢σнαвιтαтισи
33: ∂ιѕαρρσιитє∂
34: ℓє¢тυяє
35: ∂є¢ι∂є∂
36: ѕмιℓє
37: вℓα¢к ρσт
38: нєαят яαтє
39: тняσωιиg υρ
40: jєαℓσυѕ
41: яιναℓ
42: нυѕвαи∂
43: вєℓιєνє
44: ιиѕρє¢тισи
45: ρєα¢є σf мιи∂
46: нαвιт
47: ¢єятιfι¢αтє
48: ѕну
49: нαρριиєѕѕ
50: ∂σωяу
51: ρυиιѕнмєит
52: gυιℓт
53: ρнσтσѕ
54: untitled
55: untitled
56: ρυѕн
57: вυѕιиєѕѕ тяιρ
58: нυѕвαи∂
59: мιѕѕ нιм
60: ѕтι¢ку
61: ρяσυ∂

01: ωєαк ρнєяσмσиє

3.8K 97 8
aklatbulati द्वारा

CHAPTER 01 : WEAK PHEROMONE

On a sunny morning, the white Santana that Zhao Xiaoyu drove was moving slowly on the wide asphalt road.

Perhaps because it was not a rush hour, the normally busy streets were unobstructed.

Zhao Xiaoyu had a sad reminder. He was an Omega, but because the pheromone he emitted was so weak, no Alpha had chased after him. The Omegas who played with him since childhood were already married. Some of those who married early had two children already.

Because of this, Zhao Xiaoyu's parents once doubted whether their son was a Beta instead, but they took him to the hospital to have him checked from top to bottom, and it was confirmed that he was an Omega.

Maybe some people's life were like that. As an Omega, he was born with low pheromones. Who could he blame? Could he blame the Alphas who wouldn't chase after him?

As a result, Zhao Xiaoyu was forced to believe that since there were no suitors, no one would want to marry him. Instead of being a bug at home, it was better to go out and find a job.

Make money and spend it himself, make sure his family wouldn't get hungry!

What was wrong if there was no Alpha chasing after him? What if he couldn't get married? He can also live happily! Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to prove by practical actions that even though no one loved him, he could still live a colorful life.

It was just that his ideals were bright, but in reality, it was dim.

This world was cruel to Omegas, because they were naturally weak and very fertile, they were very passive in many ways.

For example, it was difficult for them to study and find work.

In school, it is undeniable that they would be discriminated against by some Alphas and Betas. At first, Zhao Xiaoyu was discriminated against by some Alphas. The other party mocked him, saying that an Omega should stay at home and roam. And after graduation, they would just get married anyway.

Zhao Xiaoyu, who was unmarried, faced difficulties in finding a job after graduating from university.

The interviewer would ask Zhao Xiaoyu when he planned to get married, have children in a few years, and whether he planned to have a second child. After Zhao Xiaoyu sincerely answered the other party's three questions, the interviewer felt a little satisfied. They would ask Zhao Xiaoyu to come back and wait for the call in three days. As a result, three days had passed but he did not receive any call.

The same goes for interviews with other companies. After seeing Zhao Xiaoyu's resume indicating he was an Omega, they would frown and stop reading the rest of it, and would tell him straight away.

Of course, there were Omegas looking for work in this society, but those Omegas were married, had children and were not planning on having any more.

They were not stupid. If one gets hired and then gets married and has kids, who will do their job? In addition, the State stipulated that employers should not deprive Omega and Beta during pregnancy.

Compared to Omegas, it was much easier for Betas to find a job, because they had a low fertility rate and it would not be as easy for them to get pregnant unlike Omegas.

Therefore, Omega who couldn't get a job would either become a bug in the house or get married and have children early.

The world was so unfair to Omegas. They were given very few opportunities to choose. It was their strength and rarity to have children, so they would become a popular product for Alpha and Beta.

But that was the case for other Omegas, it was not the same for Zhao Xiaoyu.

Zhao Xiaoyu who finds it difficult to find a job and has no target for marriage , no wonder he was called the most pitiful Omega in the world.

Fortunately, Zhao Xiaoyu was also a big-hearted person, when faced with the sympathetic gazes of others, he would always appear indifferent.

Think about it, giving birth to children was like living a life of a prisoner, not to mention the change of body shape, he would have to keep his Alpha during pregnancy to prevent any accidents. And after the child was born, the mother must be around the child all the time, there was no freedom at all.

It was better to be single and carefree. Although it was difficult to get a job, Zhao Xiaoyu believed that there was a will.

He would succeed!

Fortunately, after Zhao Xiaoyu threw the net wide but hit the wall again and again, he received an interview notification from Shengshi Group yesterday, asking him to go to Shengshi Group for an interview at 10:30 this morning.

When Zhao Xiaoyu received the email from the HR of Shengshi Group, he thought the other party had sent it to the wrong person. After reading it three times, he confirmed that the other party had indeed asked him to attend the interview.

This was only an interview, and he might not pass. The Shengshi Group was a large multinational company, and such a large company might not recruit an Omega who had no work experience and had not gotten a job after a few months from graduation.

Nevertheless, Zhao Xiaoyu still attached great importance to this interview. What if the interviewer got blind and admitted him? This was a big company, and he heard that this large company had an apprentice salary of more than 10,000 yuan.

Zhao Xiaoyu rolled down the car window, with a gentle and innocent smile on his face.

Sheng Yuyuan, right after he hung up the phone, there was a gust of wind blowing into his car, and the wind was mixed with a faint scent that he didn't recognize. It smelled very pleasant. The drawback was that if only the aroma was stronger, it would be more perfect.

Therefore, Sheng Yuyuan rolled down the car window a little further, hoping to smell more of the scent, but it was a shame that it seemed to be in vain. The scent was blown away by the wind and disappeared without a trace. 

Sheng Yuyuan turned on autopilot mode and looked around, wanting to find the owner of the fragrance.

When he turned his head to the right, he happened to see a young man with a sweet smile sitting in the driver's seat of another car, and the faint scent appeared again.

He wasn't sure if this pleasant scent was coming from this young man.

Shortly after, the two cars entered the tunnel together. With no sunlight, the young man in the other car on the right looked so unrealistic with the lights in the tunnel cascading over his figure.

However, the tunnel collapsed with several loud crashes shortly after their cars entered the tunnel.

The two cars hit the gravel and mud blocked their path, and even the back road was blocked, and this small area became dark.

As the tunnel collapsed, the screams of the youth rang out in Sheng Yuyuan's ears.

"Is there anyone, please!"

A clear voice came to Sheng Yuyuan's ears, and what happened next was the scent he had just smelled fluttered more strongly in the air.

That's him, yes.

Sheng Yuyuan hurriedly opened the door and got out of the car, fished out his cell phone and took a look at the surroundings with the flashlight function. Sure enough, he saw a white Santana whose body was badly deformed a few steps away.

"Is there someone out there? Can you help me? I can't open the door, I can't get out."

Sheng Yuyuan stepped towards the white Santana, then crouched on the ground, illuminating the situation inside with the flashlight.

What caught his attention was the young man he had seen in the car just now, but the other person's expression was somewhat pained, he looked pitiful, like a stray cat trapped waiting for rescue.

"Are you hurt?" Sheng Yuyuan asked with concern.

"No, but the car door seemed to be damaged and I couldn't get out. Can you help me find a way?" Zhao Xiaoyu wore a pitiful expression, afraid that the man in front of him would not help him.

He was still very young now, he had just passed his 23rd birthday, and he had great years ahead, but he didn't want to die in this ghost place.

Sheng Yuyuan nodded at Zhao Xiaoyu, then stood up and said, "Wait for me, I'll go to my car to find tools."

When he came back, Sheng Yuyuan took a screwdriver and a small hammer in his hand, and then used the principle of leverage to pry open the deformed car door.

Zhao Xiaoyu slowly got out of his car. Before he had time to see what the other party was like, the man's cell phone ran out of power.

The two fell into darkness again.

"Do you think we will die here?" Zhao Xiaoyu's voice trembled slightly, it seemed that he was really scared. "There must be an earthquake outside, otherwise the tunnel won't collapse suddenly." If he remembered correctly, they were in the middle of the tunnel, and the length of the tunnel was almost two kilometers.

"No." Sheng Yuyuan could feel the pheromone from his youth getting thicker.

"How come? There will be aftershocks after a big earthquake. If aftershocks come, this place will definitely collapse. At that time, our ending will be the kind that we will be swallowed by the earth and can't survive. This method of death is too ugly! I can't accept it."  After taking a deep breath, Zhao Xiaoyu continued his words, "I am supposed to be participating in the Shengshi Group interview today. When I received the notification yesterday, I thought I would finally transfer. I didn't expect it to be such bad luck."

"I don't think there is anyone else in this world who is worse than me. I am definitely an Omega, but because my pheromone is too weak, I have been looked down upon by the Alphas. Even the Betas look down on me. The other Omegas only sympathized with me but they couldn't help. If I can be a little busy, I think of living alone. I will not be married for a long time. But I always failed at job hunting. Since I am an Omega, the employers do not dare to recruit me." Zhao Xiaoyu choked more and more sadly.

He didn't know why he had to say this to a stranger, maybe because he thought he might be dying here, so he wanted to pour a lot of the bitterness from his heart.

"Are you an Alpha?"

"Yes."

"I'm so jealous of you Alphas. You can do whatever you want. You can live as you please. If I have a next life, I want to be reborn as a national pack. Apart from eating and sleeping, I just have to be handsome and I can make money for the country. It will be really fun."

Just as Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to keep throwing up complaints, he felt his body temperature start to slowly rise, his breathing quickened, and his mouth made an unbearable sound.

Sheng Yuyuan at the side felt that something was off. The Omega beside him was about to get his heat, so he quickly asked, "Where's your inhibitor?"

"The car...in the car...help me..."

.

.

[ тσ вє ¢σитιиυє∂ ]

[ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ 06.15.2022 ] [ 1.92ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ]

[ t/n: ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴀs ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇss ғᴇʀᴛɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀs. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʙᴛᴡ. ]

[ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ᴏɴ NovelUpdates.com! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ɴᴜ sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴜʙᴍɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴀɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴛʟ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘᴀss. :) ]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 26.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
488K 53.7K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
392K 32.8K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.6M 92.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...