๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

Por Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Mรกs

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

32

15.9K 1.1K 268
Por Mushwrites

Hello to all the new readers welcome I hope you are enjoying the novel, but please don't hesitate to comment I have seen a lot of people read it but you guys are not commenting its very demotivating I would appreciate if you shower Inline comments.
________________________

The elevator stopped, registering the surroundings Zaviyaar moved back making a distance, And looked at Aayat she was still in daze, as their lips touched, they didn't kissed correctly as Zaviyaar just placed his lips on hers.

As soon the elevator door opened, Zaviyaar clasped her hand and strolled to his cabin, Aayat Just followed him unconsciously.

Entering inside the cabin, Zaviyaar placed his hand on her stomach, squeezed his hand on her belly, pushed her behind slowly, locking his eye with hers intensely.

Aayat felt her back hit the door, and her eyes connected with his, Zaviyaar placed his other hand beside her stomach on the door, and locked it swiftly.

Aayat shivered with the intensity, they way his brown orbs staring at her, she felt goosebumps appearing on her arms, butterflies dancing in her tummy, she felt his gaze shifting on her lips making it quiver, he smirked seeing his effect on her and the same feelings were from his side too, his muscle got tensed he wanted to just taste her lips again, but he didn't want to do anything without her consent, then his gaze shifted to her eyes again for permission.

She understood his actions and unsaid words. And she yearned for it too, she glimpsed at him and raised her head towards him. Zaviyaar placed his hand on her nape, slowly locking his eyes with hers. He leaned down, increasing her heartbeat, she felt him nearing her, she shut her eyes, felt his breath on her lips.

He wrapped his arm around her waist pulled her closer, He tilted his head then shutting his eyes he pressed his warm lips on her quivering ones, spark hit between them again.

He felt their lips moving in perfectly in sync, he kissed her softly yet passionately, moving slowly taking all the time, he felt her strawberry flavour of her lipstick, which he loved it a lot, he removed his hand from her nape and placed his hand on the Back of her head cradled her head conforming her,

Aayat wrapped her around his torso clutching his jacket from back, and other went to his nape as she gripped it tightly. Scratching it with her sharp nails.

He backed off slowly, opening his eyes. Aayat opened her eyes and lifted her eyelashes staring at him, both were catching breaths, She felt shy, red hue appearing on her cheek, He smiled looking at her he pulled her in a hug and sighed blissfully.

He snuggled in her neck, her rosy fragrance hit his nostrils, He sighed deeply, Aayat too tightened the hug and smelled his cologne.

They heard the knock on the door, they broke apart and she set her clothes, Zaviyaar placed her dupatta on her shoulders, which slipped off a little in between the kiss, realising it Aayat blushed, Zaviyaar just smiled at her and pulled her cheek seeing her adorable face.

He held Aayat's hand, pulled his chair and made her sit on it making her comfortable. He opened the door Jack was standing with a tray, he took the tray from him and Jack left, closing the door.

Zaviyaar placed the tray on the table which had tea and coffee for them and some biscuits. He sat on the table in front of Aayat, he held the handle of the chair and pulled her closer.

"So now tell me, what happened to you? Are you alright? Why didn't you call me? And how do you know the address, and why you came here alone? What if someone could.." He was talking non-stop when Aayat placed her hand on his lips stopping him from talking.

"Zaviyaar calm down, let me speak now" She conversed, removing her hand from him lips and placed her hand on his jaw, caressing it softly with her thumbs.

"First nothing happened to me, 2nd I called you zillion times but you didn't pick up my phone, and I didn't come alone. I came with Kaif, he dropped me then he left." She told him calmly, get up from the chair and stand in front of him.

"You know how much I love you right?" He whispered asked her taking a deep breath and placed his head on her shoulder

"Yes," Aayat replied to him, as a smile made its way towards her face and encircled her hand around his neck and other went to his hair as she ruffled them.

"Why didn't you wake me up Zavi, you left without even telling me and without even doing breakfast " She asked moving back and glared at him, Zaviyaar chuckled seeing her scolding like a wife.

"You were looking so adorable and beautiful, I didn't want you to get up, and I left a note for you" He clarified pulling her in between his legs she gasped as their front bodies grazed and looked at him as he made an innocent face.

"Don't make these faces I'm not melting" Aayat stated Turing her face to the opposite side folding her hands around his chest.

"You know i can make it up to you" He teased her while getting up and leaned down touching her nose with hers.

"Shut up Zavi" she said moving back and pushed him lightly.

"Make me" he replied back in his smoky voice Aayat winded her eyes at his double meaning talk.

"Besharam" (Shameless)" she replied, slapped his shoulders lightly he laughed throwing his head back

"Ap aajkal bohat besharam hote ja rahe hain'' (You are become too shameless nowadays).Aayat complained as red hue spread on her cheek, he smiled at her shy and adorable wife.

"Apni biwi ke samne besharmi nahi karun toh kya Paros wali se karun? (If I won't do any shameless act Infront my wife, then should I  do with neighbours wife?" He asked playfully earning a glare in return.

"Khabardar, Sochna bhi nahin" (don't you dare even think so) She uttered showing her index finger to him Zaviyaar locked his index finger with hers.

"Did you have your breakfast?" He asked her, stopped his teasing session for today.

"Of course not" Aayat replied casually shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you mean by'' of course not? " Zaviyaar asked her raising his eyebrows at her, as he mimicked her. 

"Do you really think that after you left with having breakfast, I'll have my breakfast peacefully?" Aayat mocked him and Zaviyaar rolled his eyes.

"Fine, come let's go and have breakfast together" He suggested Aayat nodded at him as she took her bag and held his hand, Zaviyaar interlocked their fingers.

Zaviyaar walked towards the elevator and Aayat Held him with another hand stopping him.

"Not this time Zavi, I'll go from stairs" She said pointing at the stairs and walking dragging him along with her he giggled.

"Are you scared that I might kiss you again" He whispered leaning near her ear she forced a smile at him.

"Why will I get scared about you kissing me? Even I responded to the kiss Zavi I wanted too" Aayat blurted out shrugging her shoulders casually.

Zaviyaar snapped his head at her with a jerk, Aayat just pressed her lip seeing his creation, controlled her smile.

"Getting bold huh?" He asked with a smirk pinning her to the nearest wall, Aayat wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down as their nose brushed.

"Why aren't you liking it?" She asked, stroking his cheek with her thumb, Zaviyaar made her face upward, holding her chin with his index finger and thumb.

"I'm loving it" He replied, locking his eyes with hers with a smile and leaned down slowly She smiled and pushed him placing her both hand on his chest.

"Let's go hubby I'm hungry" Aayat said walking to the stairs giggling cutely, Zaviyaar chuckled and followed her.

They walked inside the cafeteria getting all the attention, as walking with a beautiful lady holding her hand and laughing and talking was a new thing to them.

But as usual, avoiding everything Zaviyaar pulled a chair for her and sat beside her, they ordered the food, which arrived within 10 minutes knowing their boss ordered it.

"I'll just come back, you'll be fine right?" He asked her, cupping her face lovingly as he got a call Aayat bounced her head smilingly.

Haram came to meet Zaviyaar, and spot him sitting with Aayat and talking to her smilingly she frowned seeing him like this, none the less she strolled towards them, looking beautiful in blue tight jeans and white short shirt showing off her tummy a bit she was holding a red bouquet of flowers and two cards in her hand.

"Hey you here?" Haram greeted her awkwardly, Aayat just fake smiled at her

"Just spending some time with Zavi," Aayat answered back to her nonchalantly forcing a smile .

"Where is Zaviyaar?" She asked her sitting on the chair casually where Zaviyaar was sitting on Aayat just peeked at her awkwardly. 

"He just went for some work" She notified her while getting up from chair, and noticed the flowers and card in her hand.

"Is this for Zaviyaar?" She asked her pointing at the red roses, haram nodded with a wide smile on her face, Aayat just rolled her eyes.

"There he is" Haram said looking at Zaviyaar who was coming towards them, Aayat winded her eye and took the flowers and throw it under the table.

"Hey what's wrong with you Aayat" , Haram asked her rudely, Zaviyaar reached near them and frowned seeing both of them fighting.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he reached near them and wrapped his arm around Aayat's back, haram noticed this and got perplex with his cosy behaviour with her.

"Zaviyaar, your so called Cousin threw the flowers which I brought for you" haram let out taunting at her and scowled at her gettingi reaction from a lot of people.

"Haram watch your tone, I didn't like the way you talked to her" Zaviyaar rebuked her sternly keeping his voice low, his face hard and haram looked at him shocked, as he never ever talked to her like this before.

"Really? Zaviyaar she's at fault, she threw the red roses which I brought for you, and you are scolding me" Haram told him feeling hurt he sighed in irritation.

"When you don't have any idea what he liked, so stop doing these things for him. Zaviyaar is allergic to red roses that's why I threw them, his condition becomes bad he sneezed continuously," She clarified calmly but her face hard with anger. 

"And yeah next time don't you raise your voice infront of me I'll be not quiet," she continued warned her lastly with her jaw tightened, Zaviyaar was Silent Knowing she's correct.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know about it" , Haram apologised to her instantly, feeling ashamed, she didn't want to look bad in-front of Zaviyaar, but she genuinely apologised Aayat let out "it's okay" as she didn't want to fight with her.

"Here it's my show after a tomorrow night i hope you show up, everyone is coming too" Haram said handed him the card Zaviyaar took it from her. 

"For you, you can join us if you want " , Haram said, handing another card to Aayat, and She didn't know what to react as at one time she's insulting her and then inviting her to the show, she just looked at Zaviyaar and he gestured to her to take it.

"You didn't have to bring two cards, I would have come with her only," He let out, glimpsing at haram.

"Huh?" Haram uttered being perplex

"Take it home" Zaviyaar said handing Aayat his card she took it from him.

"I'll leave, you have a meeting too" She told him facing him.

"Come I'll drop you" he said holding her hand and entwining their fingers together. 

"That's not needed Zaviyaar" Aayat argued rolling her eyes. 

"Bye, let's meet at the show," Zaviyaar declared, waving his hand to haram who just waved him back and staring at their moments.

"Why is he behaving like this" She uttered a bit surprised while watching them.

"Zavi you don't have to drop me I'll go it's alright and you have a meeting to attend" She demanded as he was coming with her too.

"Aayat I'm not letting you go alone understood" he declared his decision Aayat just rolled her eyes at his stubbornness.

"Okay, I'll go with Jack and you can attend your meeting what's say" She suggested Zaviyaar peeked at her

"Fine, at least you are not alone" He agreed, taking out his phone and calling Jack.

Aayat noticed the surroundings as she didn't noticed it before, it was a hospital, she even spotted faryal.

"Zaviyaar you own this hospital too" She asked him frowning as he never told her, and she thought that he will just help her but after knowing he is the owner, she did not liked it, as everyone will thought she is here because she is the wife of owner.

"Yeah, this is hospital where i want you to work with faryal, it's perfect for you, you'll be closer to me and it's ok 1st floor too, come I'll show you around" Zaviyaae told her getting a bit excited.

"I'll go with Jack, you just go and attend the meeting" She ordered him as he spotted Jack running to them.

"Jack take care of her and drop her safely got it" Zaviyaar instructed him sternly coming into his bossy avatar. 

"Yes boss don't worry, I'll take care of Bhabhi" Jack replied Aayat looked at him amazed and Zaviyaar just nodded his head.

"Bye wifey" he whispered, kissing her cheek softly, Aayar looked at him with wide eyes, and Jack just looked at the floor embarrassed seeing his boss getting romantic, Zaviyaar left winking at her making her cheeks red.

How was the chapter?

Please shower your love and support, next chapter will be based on the response.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

14.2K 771 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
71.3K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
189K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
576K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...