FNAF 6/SB: The Escape [ENG. V...

By LaPelusaConPatas

[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have hap... More

x''⁰1''x
||02||
||03||
||04||
||05||
||06||
||07||
×08×
x09x
x10x
x11x
x12x
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
>34<
>35<
>36<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
■50■
■51■
■52■
■53■
■54■
■55■
■56■
■57■
■58■
■59■
○60○
EXTRAS

>37<

44 8 2
By LaPelusaConPatas

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 6. Fourth Stage.
"New Reborn"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1650]
[Duration: Medium]

==Hours before==

The animatronic groaned in pain.
The hurried and firm steps on the ground, trying to flee.
They were finally able to take a breather by opening the security doors. They were lost in the basements, with no apparent way out, but hidden praying not to be found.

The gator reached for his missing arm, it really was a slip as he underestimated the giant spider's strength with loud megaphones.
The high-frequency music bounced off his robotic eardrums, if he had any, forcing him to flee.
He was careless trying to escape, they entered through a door that led to the nursery hall, it was fatal when they were caught off guard, they did not know the map, but the great DJ Music Man knew every corner and inch of the establishment.
He managed to corner them, and with his gloved claws he tried to grab them.
The reptile tried to jump away from there while the bird and the wolf backed away trying to think of another strategy.
When the alligator jumped away from the scene to slip away, one of the many hands reached out to grab him and lift him into the air, he struggled violently using the powerful force of glamrock against him.
Roxanne's body came like a cannonball into the scene, jumping over the body of the DJ, causing the latter to drop her target.
The force exerted by the alligator, added to the inertia of the fall pushed by the violent hand, caused the robot to fall to the ground losing his arm on the spot and damaging his circuits in a very bad way.

Fortunately for them, some security guards intervened stopping the giant animatronic, for the safety of the customers who were present.
The shattered Glamrocks managed to escape in time, hiding by one of the doors leading underground.

Bonnie saw everything, regardless of the situation, he knew that red door and the corridors it contained, those paths were considered his territory and he would know where to find them at all times, however, he would not agree so lightly, the rabbit would still be in danger as long as his safe mode prevented him from attacking his possessed companions.
He told everything to the puppet that accompanied him, Charlie listened carefully to the trust of the robotic rodent.

She knew, everything around her was within arm's reach of her.
Molten Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Ballora fleeing into the underground, her target, William Afton, was closer to retirement.
She had seen it all, he was dying, and she had limited time.
The remnant was finishing off the murder, reviving him in his suit as in those days, to crush him again in terrible pain, the moment he dies for the seventeenth time, he will wake up stronger and revitalized thanks to the powers of the remnant.

She saw him in the past, in those underground tunnels of the old pizzeria, first he would always try to hide it, second he would start complaining about almost anything, third he would be really more irritated, less calm and quiet as usual, next would start the pains and bleeding, his body regenerated the flesh by mixing it with the gears and forcing them to move thus ripping off his skin and muscles, really painful when your intestines were twisted, mutilated and cut to pieces by his own creation, his uncontrollable screams that every time they sounded louder, they were music to her ears, Molten Freddy laughed in the background, happy to hear him suffer, Elizabeth just ignored impassively.
As the days went by, he could only tremble and spit blood like the wretch that he is, moments when you could find him in a corner convulsing violently, choking on his own blood, tears spilling down his golden and shattered robotic cheeks, babbles of pain and incomprehensible murmurs of suffering, prompted the amalgamation of cables to attack him until they personally shattered him, but there was always her, Elizabeth, who defended him when he was weakest, cape and shield, between a rock and a hard place, she would give her life for her father to make him proud.
How naive that he never loved her as she wanted. He never did.

Charlie was beginning to understand the importance of the loop in these situations.
Molten Freddy was messy, dangerous, taking advantage of weaknesses to attack at critical points, a ferocious and coordinated assassin. A danger to them, but Afton kept him in check.
He never allowed himself to be controlled by them, and kept the wired endoskeletons at bay, lest they kill each other, so he could escape.
However, the tables were turned the other way when the remnant remade him to kill him again, in those weak moments he is potential prey for the Molten.
Even so, there was Elizabeth, in her body from Circus Baby, protecting her father, so that he could reign one more day.
If they managed to get rid of Elizabeth, Afton would eventually die and be a victim of his creations who tormented him. But then, without him to stop them, who would control the Funtime unleashed?
Who was she supposed to stop?

That's why, she couldn't let Afton die, she sent Elizabeth to look for him, she monitored every step of the Funtimes in the Glamrock bodies. She already had everything thought out, everything laid out.
When they got them to hide in the basements of the Mega Pizzaplex, she knew they couldn't escape and would be trapped. That's why she convinced Bonnie to use his gigantic musical friend for the action, push Scrapbaby back in that three-on-two fight, so Elizabeth would be safe, and she'd take all the hits, hopefully the clueless animatronics with the force of the Glamrocks would break the carcass enough to escape.

But how to get all that?

Gather them all in one place to earn profit for herself. Achieved.
Control each other's movements and gain the trust of the new Glamrock. Achieved.
Weaken Afton and take him away from Elizabeth. Achieved.
Make him run away to get him out of the way. Achieved.
Let the Molten split up to face them one by one. Achieved.
See that the Glamrocks and the Molten destroy each other. Achieved.
Eliminate Elizabeth to prevent her from getting hurt. Achieved.

Everything in the palm of her hand.
The powerful and violent Montgomery who attacked her in the Golf room was out of the game.
Chica and Roxanne who were his left and right hands, who would take their place, Roxanne's agility, Chica's tireless speed, both off the game.
She allowed Freddy, Foxy, and Ballora to take their bodies so they would separate.
She gained the trust of Bonnie and Glamrock Freddy by taking advantage of their insecurities and their feelings towards the infant.

- Music Man does not have the safe mode, he is an independent animatronic and he can catch my companions so that they do not escape - Were the words of the rabbit when he saw the newly released puppet.

"It's a shame it won't work"

It was Charlotte's hunch, who knew that the Funtimes' cunning and sense of alertness would make them flee.
Which the Glamrocks didn't have. The sense of alertness and danger.
Ballora was afraid of the Scooping Room, Funtime Freddy knew that Michael would try to disable them and that was a problem for them, they were aware of the danger and the greater concerns, priorities and their survival.
Which the Glamrocks don't. Chica did not know how to see the danger of the garbage compactor, Roxanne did not avoid the car and continued to climb to high places on the race track, even knowing the disadvantage of height, since the Molten ones could hang from the ceiling, Montgomery knew how to act and push Bonnie out of the way, but neither of them knew that the metal floor would shatter at their feet from the weight of the robots and the large bucket full of balls, causing him to fall and shatter on the spot. They failed to see the danger.
They cannot see the danger.
But Charlotte is far-sighted and she always has everything in mind.
Elizabeth is just a toy for her, Afton her target, and Molten Freddy an obstacle to her plans.

An obstacle that was disqualified in this game that everyone was playing.
Next step? Sending Elizabeth to find her father to fit his own grave out of his own killing urges. She needed bait to lure out a child killer. And there is no better bait than an injured child.

- I'm going to see Gregory, I have a bad feeling - She announced to the rabbit, knowing that Freddy would have left the infant alone with Sun.

Innocently, the rabbit fell into the trap.
She vanished on the spot, lights out, an illusion that would fool the eyes of the deluded.

- I already told you that Gregory is fine and he is with me! Stop disturbing! - Moon's words stuck in both Glamrock who worried about the minor's safety.

She was there, to pull her reins like a good puppeteer, the puppet controls her own strings and binds others in her nets.
Don't play with the puppet or she will play with you.

More than 40 years without seeing the light of the sun, more than 40 years without seeing the smile of her father, the traitor who left her behind.
More than 40 years without a happy birthday, more than 40 years without a happy ending.
She will close the book, tear out the pages to finish it where she wants.
She would have no one to stop her. Not anymore.

The souls of those five poor children are laid to rest, but Charlie is still there, carrying revenge on her back. She no longer wants to be in peace, but to end up in hell and take her murderer with her.

All calculated, every centimeter precisely measured. Parameters calculated, protocols disabled.
The fuse ignited, fire lit, end granted.
Nothing could fail her plan.

With the exception of a small inconvenience.
For every step she tooks, he tooks two.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 97 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
25.8K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...
343 26 26
A small child made their own animatronic and kept it a secret for years as it can transform into Glitch Mode, Nightmare Mode, Medical Mode and Plushy...
8.5K 166 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...